Was Obama's mother white?

No he agreed with the OP.

He has yet to produce one time on this site where a claim of racism was vaild.

"It is easier to call someone a racist than confront their valid challenge to the president's positions."

These are his words and he agreed with the racist post of the OP

You cant remember EVER agreeing something was racist can you?

Harry Reid made racist comments. Did you speak out about it here?

Have you ever commented on Lyndon Johnson's off the record quote, "I'll have them n***ers voting Democrat for the next hundred years"?

How about comments from Robert Byrd like, "There are white n***ers. I've seen a lot of white n***ers in my time."

One of my personal favorites from one time New Orleans Mayoral candidate, Democrat Joe Dirosa, "I got jungle bunnies coming out of the woodwork to help Morial. It looks like Idi Amin has sent in troops."

Funny how things like that spring forth from Democrats and liberals and nobody seems to mind. Some people even justify it. I talked to one woman after Reid's "negro dialect" comments became public, and she said she didn't mind him being a racist as long as he kept it hidden. Amazing.

I don't think the problem is that the right won't identify anything as racist, I think the problem is the left ignores real racism when it's politically expediant, then tries to mark EVERYTHING as racist for the same reasons.

George W. Bush dared to say then presidential candidate Barack Obama was "articulate", and people came crawling out of the woodwork trying to say it was racist. The reasoning? It supposedly implied that black people weren't typically articulate, therefore it was racist. A weak justification if ever there was one.

I think the fact that most cries of racism are thin is the reason you refuse to give a specific example on this site. There is real racism out there, and pointing to everything even remotely related to race or stretching reality to mark something as racist does more harm than good. It takes more than sticking a few !!!! after saying something on a message board to battle it too.

"It is easier to call someone a racist than confront their valid challenge to the president's positions."

I'm sorry. I should have read through the entire thread before atempting to interact with you. It's obvious you are on some kind of medication. Stay calm. All is well. (cue relaxation music)

Have you ever commented on Lyndon Johnson's off the record quote, "I'll have them n***ers voting Democrat for the next hundred years"?

How about comments from Robert Byrd like, "There are white n***ers. I've seen a lot of white n***ers in my time."

One of my personal favorites from one time New Orleans Mayoral candidate, Democrat Joe Dirosa, "I got jungle bunnies coming out of the woodwork to help Morial. It looks like Idi Amin has sent in troops."

Funny how things like that spring forth from Democrats and liberals and nobody seems to mind. Some people even justify it. I talked to one woman after Reid's "negro dialect" comments became public, and she said she didn't mind him being a racist as long as he kept it hidden. Amazing.

I don't think the problem is that the right won't identify anything as racist, I think the problem is the left ignores real racism when it's politically expediant, then tries to mark EVERYTHING as racist for the same reasons.

George W. Bush dared to say then presidential candidate Barack Obama was "articulate", and people came crawling out of the woodwork trying to say it was racist. The reasoning? It supposedly implied that black people weren't typically articulate, therefore it was racist. A weak justification if ever there was one.

I think the fact that most cries of racism are thin is the reason you refuse to give a specific example on this site. There is real racism out there, and pointing to everything even remotely related to race or stretching reality to mark something as racist does more harm than good. It takes more than sticking a few !!!! after saying something on a message board to battle it too.

Document your claims

Document your claims

Stop avoiding giving an actual answer.

Okay, I guess I should give an actual response to this.

All you did with that thread was prove my point about how the left marks everything as racist. Of course most white people are going to say there is just as much racism toward whites because they are experiencing it. Of course most black people are going to say there isn't as much toward white people because they aren't experiencing it. No matter what color someone's skin is, what they are dealing with personally is what will stand out to them.

Nice job adding a pointless attack on Fox News, though. Nice stretch.

By the way, you misspelled divide.

I hear all the time about race when it comes to Obama but I have one question, was Obama's mother white?And if she was then what exactly makes Obama strictly black in the eyes of those who use the race card when somebody critizizes him?

BTW we all know Stanley Ann Durham was white!

Yes Obama's mother was "white"
It is easier to call someone a racist than confront their valid challenge to the president's positions.

Any other questions?

He agreed

You moron. He was answering tommyc's second question "what exactly makes Obama strictly black in the eyes of those who use the race card when somebody critizizes him." PP's answer: "It is easier to call someone a racist than confront their valid challenge to the president's positions." He wasn't saying he (PP) did that, he was answering the question.

Yes, there are people who hate/dislike/disagree/whatever with Obama for no other reason than because his skin is black.

MOST people hate/dislike/disagree/whatever with Obama because of his policies/ideology.

It is easier to call someone a racist than confront their valid challenge to the president's positions.

Any other questions?

He agreed

You moron. He was answering tommyc's second question "what exactly makes Obama strictly black in the eyes of those who use the race card when somebody critizizes him." PP's answer: "It is easier to call someone a racist than confront their valid challenge to the president's positions." He wasn't saying he (PP) did that, he was answering the question.

Yes, there are people who hate/dislike/disagree/whatever with Obama for no other reason than because his skin is black.

MOST people hate/dislike/disagree/whatever with Obama because of his policies/ideology.

It is spelled out very clearly and I'm not sure if TM just misunderstood my response or intentionally ignored what I actually said.

TM whats up?

I hear all the time about race when it comes to Obama but I have one question, was Obama's mother white?And if she was then what exactly makes Obama strictly black in the eyes of those who use the race card when somebody critizizes him?

Any other questions?

What did you mean by "it is easier to call someone a racist than confront their valid challenge to the president's positions".

I dont know any other way to read it but you are agreeing with his claims of "race Card" use.

If you agree that the ONLY reason people claim racism against the president is to use it falsely to avoid questions about his policies than that is blatent racism.

Her Great Grand Parents may have lied about the Kiowa Commanchee & the Wandering Armenian Jew in the Woodpile ...

Any other questions?

What did you mean by "it is easier to call someone a racist than confront their valid challenge to the president's positions".

I dont know any other way to read it but you are agreeing with his claims of "race Card" use.

If you agree that the ONLY reason people claim racism against the president is to use it falsely to avoid questions about his policies than that is blatent racism.

I meant that for some people its easier to just say "your being racist" than it is to actually confront what the other person in a discussion is saying.

That isn't me saying that no one who opposes the president does so because of racism. It is me saying some people that claim racism do so when there is none present in an effort to not address a challenge to their positions.

So yes I do agree with the idea that when some people use the race card they are doing so dishonestly. I also agree that some people who oppose the president are shallow enough to do so based on race alone.

I never spoke in absolute terms of ONLY, ALL, EVERY in this thread until this very sentence where I say never ;).

That's two questions! :razz:
Yes she was.
Can't answer #2 for ya...It's a loaded question!

What is loaded about it ? Those who complain about racism when it comes to Obama must have some reason to continue that line of attack even though his mother was white.
Bottom line what makes Obama more dark skin than white in peoples eyes?

My eyes?

Any other questions?

I don't think anyone is saying it's the only reason, but it's the primary way people avoid making an actual argument. When someone doesn't say anything remotely related to race and the response is an accusation of racism, most of the time they are creating the only argument they think they can win.

Just as I'm sure the ONLY reason you don't respond to my earlier post is because I haven't "documented" my claims, even though some of them have been circulating for years and it's hard to believe someone so concerned with racism isn't aware of them.

The race card as it pertains to Obama is a cheap way of avoiding the fact that this presidency has been an enormous failure, the polices people such as yourself said would "save the country" are dragging it farther down, and it's a touchy enough subject a lot of people will avoid it. I guess that makes you at least feel like you've accomplished something.

That's two questions! :razz:
Yes she was.
Can't answer #2 for ya...It's a loaded question!

What is loaded about it ? Those who complain about racism when it comes to Obama must have some reason to continue that line of attack even though his mother was white.
Bottom line what makes Obama more dark skin than white in peoples eyes?

Perhaps it is because Obama himself identifies more with the black race than the white race?

"I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of twelve or thirteen, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."

"I learned to slip back and forth between my black and white worlds. One of those tricks I had learned: People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied; they were relieved -- such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

"I can no more disown (Jeremiah Wright) than I can disown the black community."

He couldn't. Not in a million years.

Then again, back around 1970 when I had a huge crush on Michael Jackson, I never thought he'd wind up looking like a bleached-out Diana Ross.

Forum List

Back