Was Obama's mother white?

Yes Obama's mother was "white"
It is easier to call someone a racist than confront their valid challenge to the president's positions.

Any other questions?

Name one time when racism was called by anyone that you agreed it was racism?
How about when the 3 assholes on the T called me a n-word lover because my girlfriend was dark and i'm light? I agreed that was racist for sure.

You have some specific examples you want me to comment on for you? Post em up i'll respond.

You too? I've been called that once or twice too. I take it as a compliment. I'm a lover of the person... regardless of their skin color. :eusa_angel:

How about when the 3 assholes on the T called me a n-word lover because my girlfriend was dark and i'm light? I agreed that was racist for sure.

You have some specific examples you want me to comment on for you? Post em up i'll respond.

PLEASE!

ON here where we can verifiy it.

Sure give me a specific example then.......go for it I'm ready.

You too? I've been called that once or twice too. I take it as a compliment. I'm a lover of the person... regardless of their skin color. :eusa_angel:

I remember the christmas when we were dating...she didn't come with me on christmas eve and one of my uncles started saying something I thought was racist and we got into a HUGE argument in front of the whole family.

He didn't know I was dating nor did he know I was dating a Cabo Verde girl ;).

PLEASE!

ON here where we can verifiy it.

I rest my case.

You can not even remember ever agreeing something was racist on this site.

Pilgrim, if they were bigger and you were outnumbered perhaps, but saying you aren't the fighting type doesn't score points..sometimes some things are worth fighting over and that is one of those things.

Did you kick butt? If not, you should have.

I tried to just ignore them, I'm not a violent fighting type of guy. I was also outnumbered and outsized.

I would have been angry at their racism and not beinbg called a ****** lover.

I would have told them YES THE HELL I AM A NGGER LOVER!

Loving people who are black is not a shameful thing is it?

I rest my case.

You can not even remember ever agreeing something was racist on this site.

How can you say that without even presenting me an example to go by?

I've seen tons of racist things on this site, hell just go look at many of tank's posts.

I tried to color and size code it so you wouldn't miss it this time

You cant remember EVER agreeing something was racist can you?

Now give me an example of something you think is racist and I'll tell you if I agree or disagree....or do you not think anything on this site was ever racist?

I hear all the time about race when it comes to Obama but I have one question, was Obama's mother white?And if she was then what exactly makes Obama strictly black in the eyes of those who use the race card when somebody critizizes him?

BTW we all know Stanley Ann Durham was white!

It is easier to call someone a racist than confront their valid challenge to the president's positions.

Any other questions?

Do you think ANY criticism that the president faces is born out of racism?

Did you kick butt? If not, you should have.

I tried to just ignore them, I'm not a violent fighting type of guy. I was also outnumbered and outsized.

I would have been angry at their racism and not beinbg called a ****** lover.

I would have told them YES THE HELL I AM A NGGER LOVER!

Loving people who are black is not a shameful thing is it?

I was angry at the racism as was she.

I don't use the N-word as a white man, I don't feel that its appropriate for me to use based on the historical context of its use by white people.

Loving people has nothing to do with race.
Loving someone of a different race, religion, age, or whatever identifier than you is something you shouldn't ever be ashamed of.

I hear all the time about race when it comes to Obama but I have one question, was Obama's mother white?And if she was then what exactly makes Obama strictly black in the eyes of those who use the race card when somebody critizizes him?

This is a racist post.

Do you agree?

Any other questions?

Do you think ANY criticism that the president faces is born out of racism?

ANY? Sure.

This is a racist post.

Do you agree?

No its not racist but it is racial.

He is asking why people refer to the race card on obama. He thinks that even though obama's appearance on the surface is that of a black man his mother being half white means you can't claim racism.

I don't agree with his opinion but I don't see the guy being racist in this post.

If you think it is racist please explain what you find to be racist about it in specifics as I just did.

New Topics

Forum List

Back