Was Obama's mother white?

tommyc

Proud Conservative
Jul 21, 2011
GREATER CINCINNATI/NKY AREA
I hear all the time about race when it comes to Obama but I have one question, was Obama's mother white?And if she was then what exactly makes Obama strictly black in the eyes of those who use the race card when somebody criticizes him?

BTW we all know Stanley Ann Durham was white!

Last edited:
That's two questions! :razz:
Yes she was.
Can't answer #2 for ya...It's a loaded question!

That's two questions! :razz:
Yes she was.
Can't answer #2 for ya...It's a loaded question!

What is loaded about it ? Those who complain about racism when it comes to Obama must have some reason to continue that line of attack even though his mother was white.
Bottom line what makes Obama more dark skin than white in peoples eyes?

OMGorsh.... Most likely it isn't at all his actual heritage that the loudest of people acknowledge it is his obvious appearance... AND that isn't WHITE. Both parents could have been white yet for HIM to be black it sadly does get more notice and most probably what is more sad is the fact that many individuals give reason to notice his color first and foremost. Be it the one extreme or the other. For or against...

He is biracial or mulatto, not white and not black alone. Remember the one drop rule? He is biracial or black because he looks more black than white.

His mother was most certainly white, I believe it was said that she was Scots Irish.

His black face.

You see that is what pretty much determines wether someone is precieved as "black" or not.

I hear all the time about race when it comes to Obama but I have one question, was Obama's mother white?And if she was then what exactly makes Obama strictly black in the eyes of those who use the race card when somebody critizizes him?

Yes Obama's mother was "white"
It is easier to call someone a racist than confront their valid challenge to the president's positions.

Any other questions?

I hear all the time about race when it comes to Obama but I have one question, was Obama's mother white?And if she was then what exactly makes Obama strictly black in the eyes of those who use the race card when somebody critizizes him?

It is easier to call someone a racist than confront their valid challenge to the president's positions.

Any other questions?

Name one time when racism was called by anyone that you agreed it was racism?

Not everyone criticizes Obama because of his skin color. A lot of people criticize him for the way he has fucked things up.

Any other questions?

How about when the 3 assholes on the T called me a n-word lover because my girlfriend was dark and i'm light? I agreed that was racist for sure.

You have some specific examples you want me to comment on for you? Post em up i'll respond.

Any other questions?

How about when the 3 assholes on the T called me a n-word lover because my girlfriend was dark and i'm light? I agreed that was racist for sure.

You have some specific examples you want me to comment on for you? Post em up i'll respond.

Did you kick butt? If not, you should have.

Any other questions?

PLEASE!

ON here where we can verifiy it.

Did you kick butt? If not, you should have.

I tried to just ignore them, I'm not a violent fighting type of guy. I was also outnumbered and outsized.

Forum List

Back