Was Obama ever a member of the Muslim faith ??

Barak is Jewish, folks. Go check the story of Deborah and find out who was her "war hammer" of the Hebrew tribes.

Some people.
Barack is Arabic for blessing, Hussien is one of the Islamic prophets. His name is about as Islamic as it gets.

Barak the War Hammer, kicking Caanite butt, defender of the Hebrew Tribes. Roudy, you are spining wheelies in the and. Barack is 'blessing' in Hebrew.

Obama was born as Barack Hussein Obama. He did not choose that name. His parents gave him that name.

Later, when his mother divorced and remarried, his step father adopted him and Barack took his name (Soetero). "Barry" is short for Barack.

When his mother divorced his stepfather, Barack went back to HIS BIRTH NAME.

I think you have to have an IQ below 70 to believe he "changed his name in adulthood" and that he was never Barack Hussein Obama before that, and therefore this is evidence he is a Muslim.

Seriously. Retarded. You have to be.

So obama is a muslim... and you love him. Why don't you embrace that?

Can't imagine why you muslims deny the fact. Is he an embarrassment to you?

ummmmm... because it's a lie... :cuckoo:

Pale Rider, the dude ain't no Muslim. Ted Nugent is more likely to be a Muslim. Why? Ted is one weird dude and spent far too long on the bong, know what I mean.
ted has always claimed he is drug free....if that's true, then he's just weird.

All I'm sayin' is why would somebody named Barry Soltero officially change his name in his adult college years to the Islamic Barack Hussein Obama?

What was his birth name?

Anything that sounds the least bit Arabic is considered Muslim to most people in the West. Tariq Aziz would be considered a Muslim because his name sounds like it, although he is/was an Iraqi Christian.
However Tariz Aziz did not change his name from John Smith. Obama did, which means a, he identifies or sypathizes with his Muslims roots, or that inside, he considers himself one.

Once again: Barack Hussein Obama is his BIRTH NAME. He did not CHANGE his name to Barack Hussein Obama in adulthood. He was BORN Barack Hussein Obama. That name was given to him the DAY HE WAS BORN BY HIS PARENTS.

You fucking, fucking, fucking idiots.
His official name was Barry Soltero, his college transcripts and application are under Barry Soltero, and sometime in 1979 or 1980 he made a conscious decision to officially change his name to Barak Hussien Obama. Look it up. I'm not lying. Why do you think he changed his name?

However Tariz Aziz did not change his name from John Smith. Obama did, which means a, he identifies or sypathizes with his Muslims roots, or that inside, he considers himself one.

Once again: Barack Hussein Obama is his BIRTH NAME. He did not CHANGE his name to Barack Hussein Obama in adulthood. He was BORN Barack Hussein Obama. That name was given to him the DAY HE WAS BORN BY HIS PARENTS.

His official name was Barry Soltero, his college transcripts and application are under Barry Soltero, and sometime in 1979 or 1980 he made a conscious decision to officially change his name to Barak Hussien Obama. Look it up. I'm not lying. Why do you think he changed his name?

You really and truly are retarded. Answer one question: What is the name he was given when he was born?

Been awake for quite awhile this morning.

But isn't this a little early for stumble drunks like you to be up?

So obama is a muslim... and you love him. Why don't you embrace that?

Can't imagine why you muslims deny the fact. Is he an embarrassment to you?

ummmmm... because it's a lie... :cuckoo:

Sure honey... you just keep lying to yourself... :cuckoo:

Most people aren't afraid of the truth...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY]Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube[/ame]

His official name was Barry Soltero, his college transcripts and application are under Barry Soltero,

That was his STEPfather's last name that he took when his mother remarried.

and sometime in 1979 or 1980 he made a conscious decision to officially change his name to Barak Hussien Obama. Look it up. I'm not lying.

Obama's mother divorced Soetero in 1980, moron. Look it up. I'm not lying.

Soetero. That's at least twice you have mispelled it now, idiot. Look it up. I'm not lying.

He was Obama before he was Soetero, dipshit. Look it up. I'm not lying.

He was born Obama, he went back to Obama. Look it up. I'm not lying.

Christ almighty, the desire to be stupid is strong in this one.

"Barry Soetoro" was the name he was given when he was adopted by his muslim Indonesian step father, Lolo Soetoro. He changed his name BACK to barack hussein obama later... somehow... no one knows if it was legal yet or not. It's all part of a myriad of things obama has spent millions of dollars on keeping it hidden.

"Barry Soetoro" was the name he was given when he was adopted by his muslim Indonesian parent, Lolo Soetoro. He changed his name BACK to barack hussein obama later... somehow... no one knows if it was legal yet or not. It's all part of a myriad of things obama has spent millions of dollars on keeping it hidden.

Please provide evidence Obama has spent million of dollars hiding anything.

Hey Pale Retard,I see that your back with your pathetic garbage of anybody other than Obama to be the next president.People like yo are what is wrong with america because you let your racist hatred for blacks fool you into believing that anything will change once Obama is out when nothing will.

All the other candidates except Ron Paul,are here to serve the establishment and spit on the constitution just like Obama and his predecessor Bush and his buddy Clinton did.

Oh and love you hysterical logic of when you whine about Obama lying to the american people and not upholding the constitution when every president since nov 22nd 1963 has done the exact same thing.Its okay for them to do so though since they were white folks.

You really and truly are retarded. Answer one question: What is the name he was given when he was born?
It's possible we are both right. His name at birth was changed from Barack Obama to Barry Soltero, and then changed back to Barak Obama.

Hey Pale Retard,I see that your back with your pathetic garbage of anybody other than Obama to be the next president.People like yo are what is wrong with america because you let your racist hatred for blacks fool you into believing that anything will change once Obama is out when nothing will.

All the other candidates except Ron Paul,are here to serve the establishment and spit on the constitution just like Obama and his predecessor Bush and his buddy Clinton did.

Oh and love you hysterical logic of when you whine about Obama lying to the american people and not upholding the constitution when every president since nov 22nd 1963 has done the exact same thing.Its okay for them to do so though since they were white folks.[/QUOT
Illiterate.jpg
E]

OK, I see you are admitting that the name is Hebrew and Arabic. Obama was christened with a Jewish sounding name is the point. He is not Muslim, never has been. To say that he is Muslim is a deliberate falsehood if uttered by an educated person.

All I'm sayin' is why would somebody named Barry Soltero officially change his name in his adult college years to the Islamic Barack Hussein Obama? Why did the boxer Casius Clay change his name to Muhammad Ali? Was it just for fun, or did it symbolize what the individual considers himself, or his ancestry to be?
What makes you think that Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamic name? :doubt:

Barack in Arabic means blessing or congratulation. Hussien is a Muslim prophet, and Obama is a name for African Muslims. You call yourself a Sunni Muslim yet you don't know what Barack and Hussien mean? Those words are all over your Koran.

How am I defending his name? :confused:

I just wanted to know why people think it is somehow Islamic or connected to the Islamic faith?

Barack and Obama are African, Hussein is Arabic, his father was an African Muslim.

In other words...no reason...
There are millions of Africans and Arabs that have those names and are Christians and Jews.

Wow does this Muslim lie like a rug or what? There are millions of Christians and Jews with the name Hussein? I guess no lie too big too tell, eh? how about millions of Muslims with the name Saint Mathew? That's how utterly ridiculous you sound.

We don't even know where he was born, who financed his education or what kind of grades he got in Harvard. Everything is sealed. We do know he enjoyed eating dog meat and grasshoppers when he lived in Indonesia because he said so in his book.

OK, I see you are admitting that the name is Hebrew and Arabic. Obama was christened with a Jewish sounding name is the point. He is not Muslim, never has been. To say that he is Muslim is a deliberate falsehood if uttered by an educated person.

Technically, according to the Muslim faith and the Muslim world he's a Muslim. if you are born from a Muslim father. You are a Muslim, and it's not up to you.

We know he was a muslim in his younger years. That has nothing to do with the current democratic war on women. Plenty of non muslim men don't believe in equal rights for women. If the question is does obama really believe in equality, the answer has to be no. If he did believe in equal rights for women, then women in the white house staff wouldn't be making 18% less pay than male white house staff.

Proof please that "we know he was a Muslim in his younger years".

He WAS registered in school in Indonesia as a Muslim.
No proof that he practiced Islam but....
barrysoetorovc4b.jpg

Forum List

Back