Was Obama ever a member of the Muslim faith ??

Did he go to a public school in Indonesia? Only citizens of Indonesia can attend public school. Islam is taught in public school in Indonesia as it is an islamic nation. If you are correct and obama went to public school in Indonesia, he was a citizen of Indonesia and a muslim.
Just because you are a citizen of Indonesia does not mean that you are a muslim.

Muslim 86.1%, Protestant 5.7%, Roman Catholic 3%, Hindu 1.8%, other or unspecified 3.4% (2000 census)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/id.html

The PUBLIC schools are religious and under the authority of the Ministry of Religious Affairs.

Education in Indonesia is under the responsibility of the Ministry of Education and Culture (Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan or Kemdikbud) and the Ministry of Religious Affairs (Kementerian Agama or Kemenag). In Indonesia, all citizens must undertake nine years of compulsory education, six years at elementary level and three in junior high school. Islamic schools are the responsibility of the Ministry of Religious Affairs.
Again, being an Indonesian citizen does not make you automatically a Muslim.

btw do you have a link for the info on Islamic education in Indonesia that you copied? :doubt:

....meanwhile, in other threads started today, fellow GOP operatives have started throwing out the "birth certificate" claim AGAIN. What part of the 2008 trouncing didn't you Pubs understand? Before you know it, the RNC will convince Mitt to pick a female as his VP candidate. If they play the 2008 strategery, they will pick a female, ANY female will do...

wow, take a breath dear..
what part of the 2010 trouncing you Obamabots DIDN'T UNDERSTAND?
you can relive 2008 all you want but that ain't happening AGAIN
The Obama has a record this time, and with his approvals..the people aren't very happy with it...tsk tsk

Last edited:
I see no problem with that; in fact Obama should be applauded for having his priorities in order. :clap2:
and the reson he is not for cheaper fuel prices [under my administration energy costs will necessarily sky rocket is to keep pumping money to his muslim brothers overseas !!
So the International free market economy has nothing to do with rising gas prices? :doubt:
is that the reason he made those comments in 2008 ??:cuckoo:

OH Shit, We are digging this horse's old bones up and beating them all over again?
What part of he was raised by a white athiest mother and a white midwest protestant grand parents do you not under stand? His father left when he was TWO. Went to a public school in Indonesia.

Did he go to a public school in Indonesia? Only citizens of Indonesia can attend public school. Islam is taught in public school in Indonesia as it is an islamic nation. If you are correct and obama went to public school in Indonesia, he was a citizen of Indonesia and a muslim.

I don't know if he was a citizen of Indonesia but his step father was from there so that entitled him to go to Indonesian public schools, although you are correct that Islam is taught in the school system there.

Of course he is a Muslim. He has a Muslim name. Hussein is a Muslim name. He was born into a Muslim family....somewhere.

Neither of these (his being Muslim and his place of birth) mean anything now. We have stupidly elected him our President. He has had over three years to fuck the nation over.

Let's not worry about whether he is Muslim or whether he is a US citizen. Let's just get his sorry ass out of the White House.

Last edited:
they say he was a Muslim in his younger yrs . considering what islam thinks of equal rights for women does he really care about equal pay for women or is it just another hate tactic when he accuses the right of being against women ??

REALLY? You idiots are going to try to reuse tactics from 2008????

You want Republicans to stop living in the past in 2008 so Obama can get back to his re-election campaign against George W Bush, which was in...2008?

they say he was a Muslim in his younger yrs . considering what islam thinks of equal rights for women does he really care about equal pay for women or is it just another hate tactic when he accuses the right of being against women ??
All I'm sayin' is why would somebody named Barry Soltero officially change his name in his adult college years to the Islamic Barack Hussein Obama? Why did the boxer Casius Clay change his name to Muhammad Ali? Was it just for fun, or did it symbolize what the individual considers himself, or his ancestry to be?

All I'm sayin' is why would somebody named Barry Soltero officially change his name in his adult college years to the Islamic Barack Hussein Obama? Why did the boxer Casius Clay change his name to Muhammad Ali? Was it just for fun, or did it symbolize what the individual considers himself, or his ancestry to be?
What makes you think that Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamic name? :doubt:

Yo. Dipshit. The name on his birth certificate is Barack Hussein Obama.

He did not "officially change his name in his adult college years". That was his birth name.

Soetoro (you can't even spell it right) is the name of Obama's stepfather who adopted him. That marriage also resulted in divorce. So Obama went back to his birth name.

Serious question, what toxic chemical do you people ingest that targets the intellectual parts of your brains?

Last edited:

Well to start with you're defending it...

How am I defending his name? :confused:

I just wanted to know why people think it is somehow Islamic or connected to the Islamic faith?

How am I defending his name? :confused:

I just wanted to know why people think it is somehow Islamic or connected to the Islamic faith?

Barack and Obama are African, Hussein is Arabic, his father was an African Muslim.

In other words...no reason...
There are millions of Africans and Arabs that have those names and are Christians and Jews.

Forum List

Back