Was Obama ever a member of the Muslim faith ??

We know he was a muslim in his younger years. That has nothing to do with the current democratic war on women. Plenty of non muslim men don't believe in equal rights for women. If the question is does obama really believe in equality, the answer has to be no. If he did believe in equal rights for women, then women in the white house staff wouldn't be making 18% less pay than male white house staff.

Proof please that "we know he was a Muslim in his younger years".

He WAS registered in school in Indonesia as a Muslim.
No proof that he practiced Islam but....
barrysoetorovc4b.jpg
Whether or not he is or was a Muslim, something certainly was going on when he made a conscious decision to change his name from Barry Soltero to Barak Hussien Obama during his adult college years. Perhaps an epiphany?

Besides, this BS artist as president we have knows it quite well that Muslims totally consider him a Muslim (regardless of what he thinks of himself). That's why he recites phrases from the Koran and calls the Koran "The Holy Koran", boasts of his Islamic ancestry going back generations, glorifies achievements and contributions of Islam, and recalls how his devout Muslim father practiced Islamic rituals in front of him as a child, when he's in front of Arabs or Muslims.

OK, I see you are admitting that the name is Hebrew and Arabic. Obama was christened with a Jewish sounding name is the point. He is not Muslim, never has been. To say that he is Muslim is a deliberate falsehood if uttered by an educated person.
Oh my gawd. Why would Obama, who's father, grandfather, and grandfather's father going back generations were Muslims (as admitted by Obama himself) be given a Jewish sounding name upon birth? THINK! You're not making sense AT ALL. His father was a practicing, religious Muslim, and naturally, he gave his SON A MUSLIM NAME, like any practicing Muslim would. You are having problems with logical thought.

OK, I see you are admitting that the name is Hebrew and Arabic. Obama was christened with a Jewish sounding name is the point. He is not Muslim, never has been. To say that he is Muslim is a deliberate falsehood if uttered by an educated person.

Technically, according to the Muslim faith and the Muslim world he's a Muslim. if you are born from a Muslim father. You are a Muslim, and it's not up to you.

So we are following Muslim customs here. I don't think so. I don't think you do, I do, or Obama does.

What pathetic reasoning.

Oh my gawd. Why would Obama, who's father, grandfather, and grandfather's father going back generations were Muslims (as admitted by Obama himself) be given a Jewish sounding name upon birth? THINK! You're not making sense AT ALL. His father was a practicing, religious Muslim, and naturally, he gave his SON A MUSLIM NAME, like any practicing Muslim would. You are having problems with logical thought.

Roudy, we are talking about Obama was was raised by his white mother almost all of his life in American culture, with a very short time spent in Indonesia.

You are not making sense. Obama is not Muslim, never has been, and never will.

You are emotionally disturbed if you really believe it. If you using it anyway and don't believe it, then you lack integrity.

Barack in Arabic means blessing or congratulation. Hussien is a Muslim prophet, and Obama is a name for African Muslims. You call yourself a Sunni Muslim yet you don't know what Barack and Hussien mean? Those words are all over your Koran.
Read the Quran many times and own several copies in both English and Arabic but have never seen the name/word Obama in them? :doubt:

There is No such thing as a so called Muslim name.

The names that most people associate with Muslims. Were used long before Muhammad was born or Islam was presented to the people.

Case in point: Muhammad was a common name in ancient Arabia long before Prophet Muhammad was born.

Although today, people associate the name Muhammad with Islam, and say that it is a Muslim name.

Besides, this BS artist as president we have knows it quite well that Muslims totally consider him a Muslim (regardless of what he thinks of himself). That's why he recites phrases from the Koran and calls the Koran "The Holy Koran", boasts of his Islamic ancestry going back generations, glorifies achievements and contributions of Islam, and recalls how his devout Muslim father practiced Islamic rituals in front of him as a child, when he's in front of Arabs or Muslims.
Roudy, you are so full of BS that your eyes are starting to turn brown.

I have NEVER heard not one single muslim person inside or outside of the Mosque express the opinion that Obama is a Muslim.

WE know that he is Not a Muslim in any way, shape, or form. Period.

The American Muslims in our town will vote against Obama this fall, they tell me, because Obama supports Israel. I smile and say "OK", and glad to get the votes, but if they think Romney isn't one of Israel's supporters, then they are ignorant.

How many times does this have to be posted before you obama ass lickers just accept the fact... THE MAN IS A MUSLIM....

Claims require evidence. You have none.

over SIX MILLION VIEWS... WORLD WIDE...

A lot of people believing something without evidence is called a mass delusion.

A bunch of people viewing a video is evidence of...a bunch of people viewing a video. It is not evidence Obama is a Muslim.

If six million people watched a video that said the moon was made of cheese, that would not turn the moon into cheese. The truth about the moon is not determined by popular vote or how many times you hear a claim repeated about the moon.

Nor would it mean six million people watched the video. It only means the video was viewed six million times. If there are rabid creduloids who believe the moon is made of cheese, then a significant number of the view are repeat viewers.

Nor does it mean everyone who viewed the video believes the moon is made of cheese. It just means a lot of people watched a video which claims the moon is made of cheese. Nothing more.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Sorry to make your butt hurt.
yeah what ever libb !! keep on lying to your self !!

Hey Pale Retard,I see that your back with your pathetic garbage of anybody other than Obama to be the next president.People like yo are what is wrong with america because you let your racist hatred for blacks fool you into believing that anything will change once Obama is out when nothing will.

All the other candidates except Ron Paul,are here to serve the establishment and spit on the constitution just like Obama and his predecessor Bush and his buddy Clinton did.

Oh and love you hysterical logic of when you whine about Obama lying to the american people and not upholding the constitution when every president since nov 22nd 1963 has done the exact same thing.Its okay for them to do so though since they were white folks.
the name you identify your self with on this board shows you are an idiot !!

Only the ignorant and self-deceived believe Obama not an American citizen naturally born.

However, thank you, you sillies, for the entertainment. :lol:

Hey Pale Retard,I see that your back with your pathetic garbage of anybody other than Obama to be the next president.People like yo are what is wrong with america because you let your racist hatred for blacks fool you into believing that anything will change once Obama is out when nothing will.

All the other candidates except Ron Paul,are here to serve the establishment and spit on the constitution just like Obama and his predecessor Bush and his buddy Clinton did.

Oh and love you hysterical logic of when you whine about Obama lying to the american people and not upholding the constitution when every president since nov 22nd 1963 has done the exact same thing.Its okay for them to do so though since they were white folks.

this post of yours show that you slept through junior high school science classes and are afraid of the truth you official conspiracy theory apologist you.:clap2::lol:

Last edited:

this post of yours show that you slept through junior high school science classes and are afraid of the truth.:clap2:

Posters like you and Pale Retard only hurt the efforts of the Obama truthers seeking justice in putting him behind bars where he belongs.Pale Retard once made a thread called The Obama Deception.Obviously not watching one minute of it.I have that video in my sig under MUST SEE VIDEO.

If he had bothered watching it,he would have noticed that Alex Jones the narrater of that video goes on to say in it the truth that our last real president we had that was here to serve the people and uphold the constituiton and not be a puppet for the establishment was John F Kennedy.which is why he was assassinated.

Pale Retard,for years always called Alex Jones a loony for saying that my user name was the truth.NOW all of a sudden that he makes a video shitting on Obama,all of a sudden Pale Retard says Alex Jones is a credible person because since he is now shitting on his beloved Obama that he has nothing but hate for. great logic there.:lol: Sorry, you two idiots cant have it both ways that Jones is right about Obama not being a us citizen but wrong about 9/11.Thats being a hypocrite.

Anytime i point that out to Pale he runs off and wont address it because it shows what a hypocrite he is.I even made a thread trying to get him to answer that question once but like the coward he is,he never posted on it.I actually hate call out threads like that one I made but I had to because he will never address it anytime I ask him that.He just runs off just like he is doing right now all the time.

are you going to show off what a hypocrite you are as well and say that Jones is right about Obama but wrong about Bush? if you do,then again,you are a hypocrite as well because you cant have it both ways.

Either Jones is wrong about both storys or he is right about both.again you cant have it both ways the way Pale Retard wants to have it.so since I can never get HIM to answer that question.I will try and ask you that.which one is it,is Jones right about both or wrong about both,it has to be one or the other,cant have it both ways like you and Pale Retard wants it:lol:

If you hold the same logic that Pale does toward then like him,your even more stupid than the Obama apologists in denial over this all are.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:
How many times does this have to be posted before you obama ass lickers just accept the fact... THE MAN IS A MUSLIM....

A bunch of people viewing a video is evidence of...a bunch of people viewing a video. It is not evidence Obama is a Muslim.

If six million people watched a video that said the moon was made of cheese, that would not turn the moon into cheese. The truth about the moon is not determined by popular vote or how many times you hear a claim repeated about the moon.

Nor would it mean six million people watched the video. It only means the video was viewed six million times. If there are rabid creduloids who believe the moon is made of cheese, then a significant number of the view are repeat viewers.

Nor does it mean everyone who viewed the video believes the moon is made of cheese. It just means a lot of people watched a video which claims the moon is made of cheese. Nothing more.

Thus endeth the lesson.

kinda like you do about my user name.:lol::lol:

All I'm sayin' is why would somebody named Barry Soltero officially change his name in his adult college years to the Islamic Barack Hussein Obama?

What was his birth name?
hell nobady is even sure of where he was born much less what his birth name is !!
From what I have seen from you.

I assume that you were hatched.

Cause you sure ain't much of a human!! :eusa_angel:

they say he was a Muslim in his younger yrs . considering what islam thinks of equal rights for women does he really care about equal pay for women or is it just another hate tactic when he accuses the right of being against women ??

What does he say?

His official name was Barry Soltero, his college transcripts and application are under Barry Soltero, and sometime in 1979 or 1980 he made a conscious decision to officially change his name to Barak Hussien Obama. Look it up. I'm not lying. Why do you think he changed his name?

You really and truly are retarded. Answer one question: What is the name he was given when he was born?
It's possible we are both right. His name at birth was changed from Barack Obama to Barry Soltero, and then changed back to Barak Obama.

You are not even close to right. Obama did not change his name in adulthood because he had converted to Islam like Ali.

Thus endeth the lesson.

What a witty retort! Your ass is in flames in the heat of overwhelming logic.

You have also betrayed your stupidity in assuming I am a liberal. I am not. In fact, I detest Obama. But I detest lies, willful ignorance, and false and unsupported claims even more. Idiots like you result in any legitimate claims against Obama being dismissed out of hand.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back