Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

Strange that someone believes with a whole heart that "In the beginning, God created heaven and Earth" ... yet disputes Christ as a part of His creation ...

Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Chose here means Jesus being chosen to be the messiah and sacrifice to the Father. It also means the Father, --- and Judge in this case, --- deciding to demand and accept what is synonymous to a bribe.

That is an evil act to most people.

If you were the god you are to emulate, would you send your child to die or would you step up?

Should sons bury fathers or should fathers bury sons?

Regards
DL
What do you mean, the sacrifice to the Father? The sacrifice of what? For what purpose?

The purpose was to reverse god's condemnation of all of mankind.

It seems that god wanted to blame mankind for his creating us as the sinners we are.

IOW, god is blaming us for his own incompetence.

Regards
DL
Did all of mankind include the patriarchs and prophets? The Queen of Sheba and the repentant of Nineveh? And everyone else in Sheol who partook of Christ's resurrection? Were these the condemned you're referring to? Because these were people who lived after the fall and before the New Covenant.

Could sin not have been remitted under the Old Covenant? Did the blood of animals serve no purpose? Did these creatures die for nought?

Christ's sacrifice was a blood sacrifice once for all. Man was sinful even in the Garden; hence his forsaking God for other deities.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Chose here means Jesus being chosen to be the messiah and sacrifice to the Father. It also means the Father, --- and Judge in this case, --- deciding to demand and accept what is synonymous to a bribe.

If you were the god you are to emulate, would you send your child to die or would you step up?

Regards
DL
You claim to be a Gnostic Christian, right?

Are you discussing the God that Gnostic Christians believe in?

Because it’s really hard for me to reconcile your Gnostic beliefs with what you are posting.

Why don’t you tell us about the God you allegedly believe in?

That would be derailing the O.P.

If you are really interested, which I doubt, open an O.P., invite me, and I will be pleased to educate you, if you go out of character and actually try to have a discussion instead of your usual garbage.

If not, just keep playing with your ding a ling.

Regards
DL
No it’s not derailing the OP.

Whose God are you discussing? The Gnostic Christian God?

Did he choose Jesus? Is that the god I quoted?

Seems we are already done and you want me to do more with a troll like you. You know what you are and that is why you did not start an O.P.

Seriously, are you that stupid?

Regards.
DL
I’m not the one pretending to be something he’s not.

You and GT should hang out. You have the same temperament as him.

Jesus was a sin sacrifice, not the scapegoat. No sin is imputed to the sin sacrifice, all sin is imputed to the scapegoat. That Man of Sin is the scapegoat. Of course, both the sin sacrifice and the scapegoat are spotless Lambs without blemish. (ref: Lev 16).

Regards
DL
I choose to posit that Jesus gave his life to kill the old testament God. That would explain how no sign of God or any God-like intervention has been credibly witnessed or described by anybody since biblical times. They're both dead. Their power may still exist, but those 2 are never going to show up again.
On the contrary, signs of God are much more prolific since the Cross than they ever were before the Cross (except in the Garden (no sacrifices in the Garden, i.e., before man fell; no sacrifices in the church, i.e., since his redemption)).

You may think that the transformation of the world from one of shrines and temples to one more cruciform in shape has been the work entirely of man, but those who did the transforming would beg to differ.
My fairy tale is more interesting than yours

Regards
DL
I choose to posit that Jesus gave his life to kill the old testament God. That would explain how no sign of God or any God-like intervention has been credibly witnessed or described by anybody since biblical times. They're both dead. Their power may still exist, but those 2 are never going to show up again.
On the contrary, signs of God are much more prolific since the Cross than they ever were before the Cross (except in the Garden (no sacrifices in the Garden, i.e., before man fell; no sacrifices in the church, i.e., since his redemption)).

You may think that the transformation of the world from one of shrines and temples to one more cruciform in shape has been the work entirely of man, but those who did the transforming would beg to differ.
If your fairytale is a fairytale, so be it.

Christians and their impact on the world is historical reality. If you wish to think it a fairytale, then so be it. Ignorance is your prerogative.

Regards
DL

Christians and their impact on the world is historical reality. If you wish to think it a fairytale, then so be it. Ignorance is your prerogative.
Vikings had an impact on the world. Doesn't make Odin real.

Regards
DL

Oh good grief.

The flying spaghetti monster has made an impact in his own little way, too, hasn't he.

Oh good grief.

The flying spaghetti monster has made an impact in his own little way, too, didn't he.
If he's not real, why are planets shaped like meatballs?

Regards
DL
That's very close to the Gnostic Christian belief of two Gods; an evil God (aka the God of the OT) and a good God (aka the God of the NT).

But in their worldview the two Gods still exist.

Many deists have had a hard time reconciling their beliefs of a creator to a personal God.

Personally I don't see how it can be any other way. Looking back I can easily see how God has worked in my life. I can also easily see why others miss how God has worked in their life because they are looking for the wrong thing.

Oh good grief.

The flying spaghetti monster has made an impact in his own little way, too, didn't he.
If he's not real, why are planets shaped like meatballs?
Gravity?

Regards
DL

God is a spirit. You cant put a spirit on a cross. Jesus being his "son" was the spirit becoming flesh in the form of a man. Though Jesus was the son of god, he also represented the "Father" He did say in scripture, "he who has seen me has seen the father" .... in other words, in some respects it was God himself on the cross, bridging the gap between the spirit world and the temporary world of man.

I guess that you have not thought out the foul morality you follow and have decided to hide behind your supernatural shied like a G D child.

Speak to the immorality of what you do if you can muster some balls.

Cowards can never be moral.

On Jesus dying for you to appease your swollen egos, that wants you to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh. Satan applauds you though as you are doing her work.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
What do you mean, the sacrifice to the Father? The sacrifice of what? For what purpose?

It seems that god wanted to blame mankind for his creating us as the sinners we are.

Regards
DL
Did all of mankind include the patriarchs and prophets? The Queen of Sheba and the repentant of Nineveh? And everyone else in Sheol who partook of Christ's resurrection? Were these the condemned you're referring to? Because these were people who lived after the fall and before the New Covenant.

Could sin not have been remitted under the Old Covenant? Did the blood of animals serve no purpose? Did these creatures die for nought?

Christ's sacrifice was a blood sacrifice once for all. Man was sinful even in the Garden; hence his forsaking God for other deities.

Supernaturalstupid thinking while ignoring the immorality of your genocidal and infanticidal prick of a god.

Regards
DL

Jesus was a sin sacrifice, not the scapegoat. No sin is imputed to the sin sacrifice, all sin is imputed to the scapegoat. That Man of Sin is the scapegoat. Of course, both the sin sacrifice and the scapegoat are spotless Lambs without blemish. (ref: Lev 16).

Thanks for ignoring the immorality of god, which is the issue here.

Your fear of looking at that is noted.

Cowards like you can never be moral. That is why Christianity i8s dying.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Supernaturalstupid thinking while ignoring the immorality of your genocidal and infanticidal prick of a god.

Regards
DL
So you believe that Gnostic Christians don’t believe in a supernatural God?

Regards
DL

Christians and their impact is well known. So is the impact of their homophobic and misogynous garbage religion.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

The Theft of Our Values - Top Documentary Films

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes. Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes. Islam and Christianity being the worst of these.

Regards
DL

Would Gnostic Christians have named Yahweh a vile demiurge if they believed him real?

Regards
DL
You tell me.

Because if I google what Gnostic Christians believe I find that they believed in two supernatural Gods.

How many supernatural Gods do you believe exist?

Because if your answer is none, you’re an atheist, no?

Regards
DL
That's very close to the Gnostic Christian belief of two Gods; an evil God (aka the God of the OT) and a good God (aka the God of the NT).

But in their worldview the two Gods still exist.

Many deists have had a hard time reconciling their beliefs of a creator to a personal God.

Personally I don't see how it can be any other way. Looking back I can easily see how God has worked in my life. I can also easily see why others miss how God has worked in their life because they are looking for the wrong thing.
Well I can see very easily how a legendary Phoenix bird has worked in my life, but others are just looking for the wrong thing.

Would Gnostic Christians have named Yahweh a vile demiurge if they believed him real?

Regards
DL
You tell me.

Because if I google what Gnostic Christians believe I find that they believed in two supernatural Gods.

How many supernatural Gods do you believe exist?

Because if your answer is none, you’re an atheist, no?

You are mixing our myths with our beliefs.

We are not literalists of any thinking system.

There is no point in me telling you anything as you do not listen or absorb it and just troll along your own cheap brain dead way.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back