Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

Was god choosing Jesus just; or should the Father have chosen the cross for himself?

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Chose here means Jesus being chosen to be the messiah and sacrifice to the Father. It also means the Father, --- and Judge in this case, --- deciding to demand and accept what is synonymous to a bribe.

That is an evil act to most people.

If you were the god you are to emulate, would you send your child to die or would you step up?

Should sons bury fathers or should fathers bury sons?

Regards
DL
I choose to posit that Jesus gave his life to kill the old testament God. That would explain how no sign of God or any God-like intervention has been credibly witnessed or described by anybody since biblical times. They're both dead. Their power may still exist, but those 2 are never going to show up again.

Let us thank all the gods that the genocidal and infanticidal god is dead.

Now if only Christians would decide to create a moral god to replace the satanic one that they have idolized for so many lies.

Regards
DL

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Chose here means Jesus being chosen to be the messiah and sacrifice to the Father. It also means the Father, --- and Judge in this case, --- deciding to demand and accept what is synonymous to a bribe.

If you were the god you are to emulate, would you send your child to die or would you step up?

Regards
DL
You claim to be a Gnostic Christian, right?

Are you discussing the God that Gnostic Christians believe in?

Because it’s really hard for me to reconcile your Gnostic beliefs with what you are posting.

Why don’t you tell us about the God you allegedly believe in?

That would be derailing the O.P.

If you are really interested, which I doubt, open an O.P., invite me, and I will be pleased to educate you, if you go out of character and actually try to have a discussion instead of your usual garbage.

If not, just keep playing with your ding a ling.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

As I see it, the very concept of a scapegoat is both immoral and pointless. Why is a sacrifice needed at all? It achieved nothing God could not have provided without a sacrifice.

Thank god for realists with morals like you.

Without this immoral scapegoating of Jesus, Christianity would not exist.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
What do you mean, the sacrifice to the Father? The sacrifice of what? For what purpose?

The purpose was to reverse god's condemnation of all of mankind.

It seems that god wanted to blame mankind for his creating us as the sinners we are.

IOW, god is blaming us for his own incompetence.

Regards
DL

Seems like the wrong doers of the time got off scot fee with the Jesus crusifiction.

Only if you accept the premise of three gods in one and that 1/3 can die and return.

Jesus get's to play in hell while the other two watch him and Satan wrestle and, you know.

That may be why Christianity depict Satan as female.

Jesus loves wrestling with females. So do I. In that I have a Jesus consciousness.

Regards
DL

Jesus was also fully human, and had the free will to make a choice. He decided with both aspects that we were worth the price.
The idiot thinks God wanted a bribe with the sacrifice, that's his skewed, limited view.

Denial is not good apologetics.

Sacrifice, bribe, pay off, ransom.
All these are synonymous so you hiding behind grammar shows how badly you do not want to look at the immorality of the Christian ideology.

Regards
DL
Denial........ Could you possibly be any more pathetically mundane.........?

Regards
DL

Because it’s really hard for me to reconcile your Gnostic beliefs with what you are posting.

If you are really interested, which I doubt, open an O.P., invite me, and I will be pleased to educate you, if you go out of character and actually try to have a discussion instead of your usual garbage.

Regards
DL
No it’s not derailing the OP.

Whose God are you discussing? The Gnostic Christian God?

Seems like the wrong doers of the time got off scot fee with the Jesus crusifiction.

Only if you accept the premise of three gods in one and that 1/3 can die and return.

Jesus get's to play in hell while the other two watch him and Satan wrestle and, you know.

Jesus loves wrestling with females. So do I. In that I have a Jesus consciousness.

Regards
DL
Are those Gnostic Christian beliefs?

Regards
DL
I choose to posit that Jesus gave his life to kill the old testament God. That would explain how no sign of God or any God-like intervention has been credibly witnessed or described by anybody since biblical times. They're both dead. Their power may still exist, but those 2 are never going to show up again.

Let us thank all the gods that the genocidal and infanticidal god is dead.

Now if only Christians would decide to create a moral god to replace the satanic one that they have idolized for so many lies.

Regards
DL
You said you are a Gnostic Christian, right?

Wouldn’t the execution of an innocent person as punishment for the guilty just further embolden the wrong doers?

There's some colossal mistakes by you in this thread. First, the Father is not here in this universe anymore because of sin. Jesus was born of flesh and became human to become the perfect human Adam could not be. Thus, his life and death (sacrifice) saved humankind from eternal death. The ancient believers believed their Messiah would come while those who came after his death have to believe in Jesus as Christ. He is our Lord, King of Kings, and Deliverer, and is the only one who can return us to the Father.

As for your thinking that Satan is female, then there must be a special reason for that. Is a treat is waiting for you? Satan is the god of the world and prince of the power of the air, father of lies, and able to masquerade as the angel of light. He is the master of trickery and deception. Do you know what you are getting into?

Jesus was also fully human, and had the free will to make a choice. He decided with both aspects that we were worth the price.
The idiot thinks God wanted a bribe with the sacrifice, that's his skewed, limited view.

All these are synonymous so you hiding behind grammar shows how badly you do not want to look at the immorality of the Christian ideology.

Regards
DL

No.

I am not at your level, as your garbage shows.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
No it’s not derailing the OP.

Whose God are you discussing? The Gnostic Christian God?

Did he choose Jesus? Is that the god I quoted?

Seems we are already done and you want me to do more with a troll like you. You know what you are and that is why you did not start an O.P.

Seriously, are you that stupid?

Regards.
DL

Regards
DL

No.

I am not at your level, as your garbage shows.

Regards
DL
This is true, you're not at my level as your garbage shows. If you were at my level you'd be ashamed of your lack of understanding and pathetic attempts to categorize God in your limited, low-educated, mundane terms. You're obvious attempts to minimize God to human level in order to justify your chosen belief system is duly noted and just as duly rejected for what it is, a common justification mechanism.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t the execution of an innocent person as punishment for the guilty just further embolden the wrong doers?

I don't know, but that is a logical position, because anyone who accepts to let another take his punishment is showing a lack of a moral sense.

He is, in effect, complicit in the murder of the other.

That is what I try to show Christians but they just have their eye on the prize and don't care about their satanic morals.

They have swallowed the con man's hook.

Bishop Spong and other enlightened moral thinkers thinks that this issue is what will kill Christianity.

Regards
DL

Allowing your son to give his life for the sins of humanity....I call that love for us all....God is always "on the cross"...

First, the Father is not here in this universe anymore because of sin.

Oh my. Your omnipresent god is not omnipresent even though your bible says he is even in hell.

What other omnis have you taken out of your god?

Job would have been really happy if you were right as god and Satan sure had their evil way with him and his.

Your statement must be false as, in Job 2;3 or 3;2 says that he himself was moved to sin by Satan. That refutes your silly view.

You might want to read your bible some time.

Regards
DL

Allowing your son to give his life for the sins of humanity....I call that love for us all....God is always "on the cross"...

He did not just allow it, he demanded it, and you praise that disgusting forme of justice.

You are a pathetic scapegoat rider while Jesus tells you pick up your own cross/burdens and responsibilities for your own actions and walk with him.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

God is a spirit. You cant put a spirit on a cross. Jesus being his "son" was the spirit becoming flesh in the form of a man. Though Jesus was the son of god, he also represented the "Father" He did say in scripture, "he who has seen me has seen the father" .... in other words, in some respects it was God himself on the cross, bridging the gap between the spirit world and the temporary world of man.

Forum List

Back