Was America too slow to free the slaves or is the record pretty good given the plant's history?

Blacks were only 3/4 of a person -- 3/4 is equal to 1?

-- I guess the Southern White Conservative Christian Math, is very advanced, as is it's creation science

The country is stained with slavery you idiot, because it was included as a compromise to form the country

Freedom is in our Declaration, at our core, which is why we quickly freed the slaves and most recently 1.4 billion Chinese from communism. The freedom that exists on earth today is really American. Did you ever read the Declaration??
American freed 1.4 billion Chinese from communism?

Has anyone told the Chinese?

I'm sure they know they are no longer starving to death

No. They are now losing by becoming cogs in a wheel .. unnecessarily suffering as Americans did during the Industrial revolution. Lung cancers and other medical issues that arise form their 'growth' are now killing them in huge numbers.

the more things change, the more they stay the same.

The country is stained with slavery you idiot, because it was included as a compromise to form the country

Freedom is in our Declaration, at our core, which is why we quickly freed the slaves and most recently 1.4 billion Chinese from communism. The freedom that exists on earth today is really American. Did you ever read the Declaration??
American freed 1.4 billion Chinese from communism?

Has anyone told the Chinese?

how can you be sure? Did anyone tell them that if they have food to eat they are free? Free to what? Free to shit?

Did anyone tell them that if they have food to eat they are free? Free to what? Free to shit?

free to start a business, free to eat and live, free to marry and have kids, sure beats slowly starving to death

Blacks were only 3/4 of a person -- 3/4 is equal to 1?

-- I guess the Southern White Conservative Christian Math, is very advanced, as is it's creation science
That was a compromise the south won. They wanted to count their slaves as a full person for census purposes. The free northern states didn’t want slaves counted at all. The compromise was that slaves would be counted as three fifty of a person for the census. Why is that important? Because the census apportions the seats in the House of Representatives and votes in the Electoral College. It was all about political power.

Forum List

Back