Was America too slow to free the slaves or is the record pretty good given the plant's history?

in other words you know I'm right so are gonna run and hide,,,

GOT IT

I really don blame you,,if the blacks ever see through the welfare and figure out it was he dems that ran the KKK and slavery they might turn on you and burn you out of your homes
I have read your replies. You just ignore or deny evidence provided

You are not really worth engaging in serious discussion

you have yet to name a single republiccan that owned slaves, or anything that refutes that it is democrats that are stained by slavery and not the country as a whole

so go ahead and hide from reality all you want,,doesnt change a thing
Sure I did

Ulysses S Grant for one. There were also Republicans in border states like Kentucky, Maryland and Missouri who owned slaves

Slavery was an economic and moral decision, not a political one

grant was a democrat at that time,,,and just because you say its true doesnt make it true
funny how the republican party was founded on anti-slavery but still owned slaves,,,I don believe it for a minute

of course if you can provide some proof I am more than willing to read it
Southern White Conservative Christians used to control the Democratic party. They fought to save slavery, and then fought to save Jim Crow laws

we are talking about partys not personal views,,,and conservative changes depending on who you ask and what the topic is

thats why I am not a conservative or a leftist but an american that supports the constitution as written

The Constitution, as written, incorporated slavery, the exclusion of women and lies to the Indians. The words, as written hundreds of years ago, are guides for today. We are liberated from blind worshipping at the alter of 'founders' when we find them needing an update.
They said all men are created equal. We want to include all people, and we want 'created' to be shown for a poetic, not a literal, term.

Last edited:
The Constitution, as written, incorporated slavery, the exclusion and lies to the Indians. The words, as written hundreds of years ago, are guides for today. We are liberated from blind worshipping at the alter of 'founders' when we find them needing an update.
They said all men are created equal. We want to include all people, and we want 'created' to be shown for a poetic, not a literal, term.
that you will have to show me...until then youre just another leftist liar

Post 142 should read "...exclusion of women...".
Sorry.
Linguistics is not "left" (nor "right"), merely understood or not.

How many MEN died in the Civil War again? No, I don't feel "guilty". We were the ONLY country in the world to go to war to end slavery, which was only ONE issue the war was fought over.
Cost us 600,000 lives to figure out that owning other humans was not a good practice

Cost us far more than that; Lincoln also murdered that many 'freed' blacks as well. Maek it some 1,200,000 lives to get rich speculators free railroads and massive land grants along with protective tariffs that made a lot of Yankees and their corporations very very wealthy at the public's expense, is all. Not much different than today with Bill Clinton' policies and Obama's., only they just reverse the cash flow to a sleazy commie country, now that commies and Wall Street are all on the same page now, and have enough of you yapping clueless porch puppies running around posting deflections and imbecilic memes for them.

wow!

strange type or revisionist stuff

but interesting how sick a mind can be

Talking about yourself, obviously. Posted a thread on the Contraband camps in this forum as well, but I guess you're too dependent on left wing rubbish to take a chance on reading about those, right? So, as an irrelevant troll, you can go ahead and post some more ad homs and avoid refuting all the evidence.

GOT IT

I really don blame you,,if the blacks ever see through the welfare and figure out it was he dems that ran the KKK and slavery they might turn on you and burn you out of your homes

you have yet to name a single republiccan that owned slaves, or anything that refutes that it is democrats that are stained by slavery and not the country as a whole

Sure I did

Ulysses S Grant for one. There were also Republicans in border states like Kentucky, Maryland and Missouri who owned slaves

grant was a democrat at that time,,,and just because you say its true doesnt make it true
funny how the republican party was founded on anti-slavery but still owned slaves,,,I don believe it for a minute

Southern White Conservative Christians used to control the Democratic party. They fought to save slavery, and then fought to save Jim Crow laws

Except for the over 100 War Democrats; yet another example of believing stupid propaganda from Democrats. The Party split, and of course most 'abolitionists' were of the ship them all back to Africa' types, racists like yourself, since you like pretending they didn't exist either.

How many MEN died in the Civil War again? No, I don't feel "guilty". We were the ONLY country in the world to go to war to end slavery, which was only ONE issue the war was fought over.
Cost us 600,000 lives to figure out that owning other humans was not a good practice

Cost us far more than that; Lincoln also murdered that many 'freed' blacks as well. Maek it some 1,200,000 lives to get rich speculators free railroads and massive land grants along with protective tariffs that made a lot of Yankees and their corporations very very wealthy at the public's expense, is all. Not much different than today with Bill Clinton' policies and Obama's., only they just reverse the cash flow to a sleazy commie country, now that commies and Wall Street are all on the same page now, and have enough of you yapping clueless porch puppies running around posting deflections and imbecilic memes for them.
Mindless propaganda

Yes, your choice of silly propaganda to spread was easily debunked. But go ahead and pretend it wasn't; smoking a lot of meth with other Democrats makes it easy for you herd animals to fake 'winning'.

Not worth discussing with you

GOT IT

Sure I did

Grant was Republican and owned slaves while Republican
He got them when he married his wife

The Constitution, as written, incorporated slavery, the exclusion of women and lies to the Indians. The words, as written hundreds of years ago, are guides for today. We are liberated from blind worshipping at the alter of 'founders' when we find them needing an update.

They weren't serious; it was just propaganda for the war effort. This is obvious by their actions after the war. You will just have to grow up and admit 'original intent' is a false premise on which to judge people of that era on.

Sure I did

we are talking about partys not personal views,,,and conservative changes depending on who you ask and what the topic is

thats why I am not a conservative or a leftist but an american that supports the constitution as written

talking about parties: Southern White Conservative Christians used to control the Democratic party. They fought to save slavery, and then fought to save Jim Crow laws

not a personal opinion. everyone agrees they ( SWCDC) were conservatives: Southern White Conservative Christians used to control the Democratic party. They fought to save slavery, and then fought to save Jim Crow laws

an ideological spectrum that has as it's ends - (conservative) - (everything center) (leftist) is your own personal view, not generally accepted. so your "we are talking about partys not personal views" is actually a lie

"an american that supports the constitution as written?" - I doubt you could understand the written words in the US Constitution. Heck, you don't even have enough intelligence and pride to capitalize the word "American"

Doing my part to conserve resources - a group flush

Except for the over 100 War Democrats; yet another example of believing stupid propaganda from Democrats. The Party split, and of course most 'abolitionists' were of the ship them all back to Africa' types, racists like yourself, since you like pretending they didn't exist either.

Talking about yourself, obviously. Posted a thread on the Contraband camps in this forum as well, but I guess you're too dependent on left wing rubbish to take a chance on reading about those, right? So, as an irrelevant troll, you can go ahead and post some more ad homs and avoid refuting all the evidence.

Liberals were arguing to rid the nation of slavery. Conservatives were arguing -- but what about the costs?

not sure what any of this means, as it reads like a paper in an ESL class

Sure I did

talking about parties: Southern White Conservative Christians used to control the Democratic party. They fought to save slavery, and then fought to save Jim Crow laws

not a personal opinion. everyone agrees they ( SWCDC) were conservatives: Southern White Conservative Christians used to control the Democratic party. They fought to save slavery, and then fought to save Jim Crow laws

an ideological spectrum that has as it's ends - (conservative) - (everything center) (leftist) is your own personal view, not generally accepted. so your "we are talking about partys not personal views" is actually a lie

"an american that supports the constitution as written?" - I doubt you could understand the written words in the US Constitution. Heck, you don't even have enough intelligence and pride to capitalize the word "American"

conservative only counts if you include what they are trying to conserve ,,,its just to broad a word otherwise

bottom line is its the democrat party that is stained with slavery and not the whole country

GOT IT

Sure I did

Grant was Republican and owned slaves while Republican
He got them when he married his wife

got a link to prove that??? cause I cant find that anywhere

OK lets say I give you that,,,that makes one,,,not a big number

conservative only counts if you include what they are trying to conserve ,,,its just to broad a word otherwise

bottom line is its the democrat party that is stained with slavery and not the whole country
do you actually think through the shit you post?

labels at all times can be said to be broad. That's why people use them. The country is stained with slavery you idiot, because it was included as a compromise to form the country

good gawd, you're a deluded moron. I doubt your family roots could be traced that far back.. and the gene pool? Yours had to be pissed in

do you actually think through the shit you post?

labels at all times can be said to be broad. That's why people use them. The country is stained with slavery you idiot, because it was included as a compromise to form the country

good gawd, you're a deluded moron. I doubt your family roots could be traced that far back.. and the gene pool? Yours had to be pissed in
where was it included???

and labeling is so morons can cast a wide net in hopes of being right,,,and is why I try to avoid it

and sorry what 5% of the population did is not a stain on the country,, but because all 5% were democrats it is a stain on them

America was less than 100 years old when slavery was finally abolished. It should be noted that New Jersey was the last northern state to abolish slavery less than ten years before the Civil War. It was England and Spain and Portugal that established slavery in the New World two hundred years before the United States existed. America paid the price in blood during the Civil War. What more do revisionists want?

Forum List

Back