Was Allah Originally a Babylonian God of Violence

Who are "these people" ? Libyans? Anyone from the middle east? Because 25% of the planets population falls under the category "Muslim", so that's a pretty broad brush you're painting with.

Brush anyone you like. I'll put it this way. As an Italian American if a war broke out with Italy I'd be siding with the U.S. If a war broke out with a Muslim nation would you bet YOUR life that most Muslim Americans would side with the U.S.? I wouldn't but we can't ever prove that can we?

Are you active in your local Muslim community? Or you just prefer the Internet tough guy status?

FAIL! Try addressing what I said. It's not that hard.

According to the Islam religion, Mohammed went to a cave in the mountain. The angel Gabriel appeared to Mohammed and trying to force Mohammed to read the tablets Gabriel was showing Mohammed. Mohammed was Illiterate. Gabriel kept forcing the tablets on Mohammed until he could read them. The writings on the tablet are what is now the Quaran.

Allah is suppose to be the one true God from the Bible but told in a different interpretation in the Quaran.
This.

In fact, Muslims are supposed to treat Christians and Jews fairly as they are fellow "People of the Book". They worship the same God, but have not acknowledged Mohammed yet.

As a Christian, you can't help but notice the parallels with other Old Testament prophets or even the Apostle Paul. The problem is that Muslims appear not to acknowledge Jesus as the Son of God which makes Mohammed a false prophet.

Mohammed deserves the same recognition and respect as Joseph Smith.

Or, at least, the reverse proportion based on the bloody dead bodies each have piled up in order to promote what their own angels or God revealed to them.

Brush anyone you like. I'll put it this way. As an Italian American if a war broke out with Italy I'd be siding with the U.S. If a war broke out with a Muslim nation would you bet YOUR life that most Muslim Americans would side with the U.S.? I wouldn't but we can't ever prove that can we?

Are you active in your local Muslim community? Or you just prefer the Internet tough guy status?

Lol! You are a really weird guy.

According to the Islam religion, Mohammed went to a cave in the mountain. The angel Gabriel appeared to Mohammed and trying to force Mohammed to read the tablets Gabriel was showing Mohammed. Mohammed was Illiterate. Gabriel kept forcing the tablets on Mohammed until he could read them. The writings on the tablet are what is now the Quaran.

Allah is suppose to be the one true God from the Bible but told in a different interpretation in the Quaran.
This.

In fact, Muslims are supposed to treat Christians and Jews fairly as they are fellow "People of the Book". They worship the same God, but have not acknowledged Mohammed yet.

As a Christian, you can't help but notice the parallels with other Old Testament prophets or even the Apostle Paul. The problem is that Muslims appear not to acknowledge Jesus as the Son of God which makes Mohammed a false prophet.

Mohammed deserves the same recognition and respect as Joseph Smith.

Or, at least, the reverse proportion based on the bloody dead bodies each have piled up in order to promote what their own angels or God revealed to them.

Truly opened minded people would agree with you. Those that choose to blindly follow the leader aren't open minded. :eusa_shhh:

Who are "these people" ? Libyans? Anyone from the middle east? Because 25% of the planets population falls under the category "Muslim", so that's a pretty broad brush you're painting with.

I promise to be active in my local Muslim community at the first sign I detect from the Muslim Community to be involved and be active in my Christian Community.

For example: I have been involved with Habitat for Humanity since February, 1993, in Florida, after the devastation of Hurricane Andrew. It was my good fortune to make friends with a group of Presbytarians from Indianapolis. I am Catholic and Canadian, but it made no never mind. After all these years they are still my friends, although, due to health reasons I can no longer join them on their mission trips to help those who need help.

But, from 1993 to 2005 I went and did my best to help. Overtown, Homestead, Goulds, FL, Chavis, KY, St. Louis MO, Albany, GE and a few places in Canada.

During all those years, in all those builds, in all those re-builds, in all those contributions to help those who need help, I met NOT A SINGLE Muslim. And the number of liberals was about the same.

What's weird about the truth? You just want to be pc. I'm not here to be politically correct over any issue. If people like what I say...then fine.. And if not...I could give a fuck. I'm not gonna to make friends and meet anyone from here. I tell it the way I see it, right or wrong.

The ME except for some of the cities are in the 9th Century and many of the people have 9th century views of the U.S.... no matter how we appease or try to help.

Pretty simple to me.

I promise to be active in my local Muslim community at the first sign I detect from the Muslim Community to be involved and be active in my Christian Community.

For example: I have been involved with Habitat for Humanity since February, 1993, in Florida, after the devastation of Hurricane Andrew. It was my good fortune to make friends with a group of Presbytarians from Indianapolis. I am Catholic and Canadian, but it made no never mind. After all these years they are still my friends, although, due to health reasons I can no longer join them on their mission trips to help those who need help.

But, from 1993 to 2005 I went and did my best to help. Overtown, Homestead, Goulds, FL, Chavis, KY, St. Louis MO, Albany, GE and a few places in Canada.

During all those years, in all those builds, in all those re-builds, in all those contributions to help those who need help, I met NOT A SINGLE Muslim. And the number of liberals was about the same.

Thank you for your service to the less fortunate and those devastated by natural disasters.

I never thought about it much but you're right, I seldom see liberals pitching in and helping rebuild communities and helping families.

I know Jimmy Carter is heavily involved in Habit for Humanity but he's not really "liberal", he's an old Southern Democrat.

Another story untold: Muslim support for Hurricane Katrina's survivors

The focus on the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina must remain on its survivors as well as the ongoing marathon of hurricanes, which have doubled in 35 years. However, we cannot but wonder why Muslims have not given enough attention to bring in the limelight the tremendous outpouring of sympathy and Muslim human and financial resources for the support of Katrina's victims.

It may be because God tells us in the Quran that we must take care of the poor without any expectation of reward from them. On an individual level, that is the right thing to do. But at the community level, we don't think it is against Islamic spirituality to let our neighbors know how Muslims have contributed to help survivors. This is especially considering that only bad news about Muslims finds a place in news headlines.

Muslim countries have contributed over $1 billion to relief efforts.

Kuwait: $500 million ($400 million in oil, $100 million cash)
(Kuwait donates $500 million in oil to U.S. - Business - Oil & energy | NBC News)

Saudi Arabia $255 million
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/06/international.aid/index.html/

Qatar $100 millions

Libya $100 million
emoodz.com » Katrina: Random Thoughts.. (II)

Egypt $30 million plus other aid

Algeria $30 million

Tunisia $10 million

US - Muslim Hurricane Relief Task Force (MHRTF) pledge $10 million

Jordan $5 million plus other aid

Syria $5 million

Morocco $5 million

Bahrain $5 million
http://www.tradearabia.com/tanews/newsdetails_snECO_article92654_cnt.html

Lebanon $2 million

Pakistan $1 million

Bangladesh $1 million
CNN.com - International aid: Cash,*food, baby formula - Sep 6, 2005

Azerbaijan: $500,000

Afghanistan: $100,000

It is also important to remember that this is the largest Muslim relief effort focused on North America. About 5,000 Muslims have been involved as volunteers.

Nonetheless, Muslims have donated several million dollars to the relief efforts for Katrina's survivors. The newly established Muslim Hurricane Task Force has pledged to collect $10 million.

ICNA Relief has set up an office in Baton Rouge and has been helping house survivors. In Houston, Islamic Relief became the major catalyst for contributing $1 million from the local Muslim community to feed 25, 000 for a whole week. While the Zakat Foundation focused on taking a trailer of specific supplies others were missing to the disaster areas.

In terms of volunteerism, Muslims and their institutions have also participated in a big way. Mosques, in fact, were the first frontline of relief efforts. New Orleans' only surviving mosque became a health clinic for survivors; mosques in the nearest city, Baton Rouge, LA, became shelters with people sleeping inside and outside the mosque.

In Shreveport, MS, two Islamic centers also became shelters. In Houston, the Islamic Society of Greater Houston declared all mosques open to take in survivors. They also mobilized 2,000 volunteers who fed those housed in the Houston Astrodome.

Muslim individual stories are important too. Many Muslim doctors, one of whom was interviewed on Radio Islam (Radio Islam: Daily Muslim Talk Radio Chicago), volunteered to stay behind with patients and volunteered to stay behind and help. They were evacuated five days after the storm hit.

https://www.soundvision.com/info/poor/katrinamuslimhelp.asp

Last edited:

Thank you for your service to the less fortunate and those devastated by natural disasters.

I never thought about it much but you're right, I seldom see liberals pitching in and helping rebuild communities and helping families.

I know Jimmy Carter is heavily involved in Habit for Humanity but he's not really "liberal", he's an old Southern Democrat.

I worked on a Habitat for Humanity site when Jimmy Carter was there.

I can't say I worked with Jimmy Carter, because his appearence was nothing but a couple swings of a hammer, a picture taken and then a quick retrieval.

He was about as useless as a volunteer as was was as a President.

This.

The Muslims acknowledge the virgin birth, but Doesn't believe that Jesus Christ as the son of God. But rather created the way Adam was created.

You're the first guy ive seen post the right information....it's all right on they do acknowledge his virgin birth and they say he was created like Adam but not as a body as a soul/spirit I believe...

To add to that they believe he is the Messiah to come back and angels will land him at Damascus..and will be wearing a yellow robe....I think they are pretty similar prophecies in the Relevations? Right?

Another story untold: Muslim support for Hurricane Katrina's survivors

The focus on the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina must remain on its survivors as well as the ongoing marathon of hurricanes, which have doubled in 35 years. However, we cannot but wonder why Muslims have not given enough attention to bring in the limelight the tremendous outpouring of sympathy and Muslim human and financial resources for the support of Katrina's victims.

It may be because God tells us in the Quran that we must take care of the poor without any expectation of reward from them. On an individual level, that is the right thing to do. But at the community level, we don't think it is against Islamic spirituality to let our neighbors know how Muslims have contributed to help survivors. This is especially considering that only bad news about Muslims finds a place in news headlines.

Muslim countries have contributed over $1 billion to relief efforts.

Kuwait: $500 million ($400 million in oil, $100 million cash)
(Kuwait donates $500 million in oil to U.S. - Business - Oil & energy | NBC News)

Saudi Arabia $255 million

Qatar $100 millions

Libya $100 million

Egypt $30 million plus other aid

Algeria $30 million

Tunisia $10 million

US - Muslim Hurricane Relief Task Force (MHRTF) pledge $10 million

Jordan $5 million plus other aid

Syria $5 million

Morocco $5 million

Bahrain $5 million
http://www.tradearabia.com/tanews/newsdetails_snECO_article92654_cnt.html

Lebanon $2 million

Pakistan $1 million

Bangladesh $1 million
CNN.com - International aid: Cash,*food, baby formula - Sep 6, 2005

Azerbaijan: $500,000

Afghanistan: $100,000

It is also important to remember that this is the largest Muslim relief effort focused on North America. About 5,000 Muslims have been involved as volunteers.

Nonetheless, Muslims have donated several million dollars to the relief efforts for Katrina's survivors. The newly established Muslim Hurricane Task Force has pledged to collect $10 million.

ICNA Relief has set up an office in Baton Rouge and has been helping house survivors. In Houston, Islamic Relief became the major catalyst for contributing $1 million from the local Muslim community to feed 25, 000 for a whole week. While the Zakat Foundation focused on taking a trailer of specific supplies others were missing to the disaster areas.

In terms of volunteerism, Muslims and their institutions have also participated in a big way. Mosques, in fact, were the first frontline of relief efforts. New Orleans' only surviving mosque became a health clinic for survivors; mosques in the nearest city, Baton Rouge, LA, became shelters with people sleeping inside and outside the mosque.

In Shreveport, MS, two Islamic centers also became shelters. In Houston, the Islamic Society of Greater Houston declared all mosques open to take in survivors. They also mobilized 2,000 volunteers who fed those housed in the Houston Astrodome.

Muslim individual stories are important too. Many Muslim doctors, one of whom was interviewed on Radio Islam (Radio Islam: Daily Muslim Talk Radio Chicago), volunteered to stay behind with patients and volunteered to stay behind and help. They were evacuated five days after the storm hit.

https://www.soundvision.com/info/poor/katrinamuslimhelp.asp

All I said in my post was that I never met a Muslim or a liberal where I worked as a volunteer.

In your post you clearly show that Muslims are, indeed, there to help, either as individuals or as governments of Muslim countries.

Now I'll wait for response, similar to yours from a liberal.

Just like Christianity, pretty much everything related to Islam is plagiarized from previous, older religions. Much of it is derived from the bible itself, of course, but also older religions just like the bible.

Wait, you thought the father, the son and the holy spirit and everything else in the bible was unique? lol

There isn't any originality in the religious world. Because of this, I don't know how people could honestly believe that their god is a real god.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes yes, Muslims and liberals are baaaaaaaaad. Baaaad! I've heard this song and dance before.

And God appeared Joseph Smith and gave him the Book of Mormon.

Why is it that liberals go out of their way to praise and suck up to Muslims, but never miss any chance of belittling, denigrating, mocking, besmirching and disrespecting Mormonism.

Why is it that when it comes to two religions that were revealed to two different people, in very similar circumstances, the liberals prefer a foreign one instead of an American one.

Why is it that liberals liberals ridicule Mormonism in spite of the undeniable fact nobody who said No Thank You to Mormonism ever died, while they support the religion in whose name millions were butchered for the simple fact that they believed in a different God and followed their conscience.

Why is it that liberals support the re-election of a President whose Christianity is at best questionable, one who admitted in his own book, his Muslim leanings, while make every attempt to drag down Mitt Romney who never showed any inclination to fundamentally transform America to his religious beliefs.

Just asking.

They have no backbone and are appeasors. When they get their throats slit like David Pearl, they'll die a horrifying slow gruesome death still not getting it. I'd like to put NY Carbona in a room with a Muslim and see what happens.

They'd share a Pepsi and a laugh?

That's quite a comment given that the guys who service the soda machines where I work are Pakistanis.

lol

And I'm still alive!!!!!

They have no backbone and are appeasors. When they get their throats slit like David Pearl, they'll die a horrifying slow gruesome death still not getting it. I'd like to put NY Carbona in a room with a Muslim and see what happens.

They'd share a Pepsi and a laugh?

That's quite a comment given that the guys who service the soda machines where I work are Pakistanis.

lol

And I'm still alive!!!!!

You're on American soil here. Wanna try it over there, big mouth? I didn't think so.

Well, he's a perfect composite representative of the modern American conservative. To know him is to know the conservative mindset...

...too bad more normal Americans can't get to know him.

And what are you typical of? An ignorant NYC Liberal jerkoff. Go hang wih Alec Baldwin. Tell him "what 's in your wallet"

Why aren't you out with your friends today occupying a park?

Forum List

Back