Warren Becoming Logical Sensible Choice For Pres.

What's her tribe's take on it?
Maybe you can clue us in on which tribe she associates herself with. Of course, you are unable to articulate an intellectual response, so you have to rely on a nonsense one. If needed, you can look up the words articulate and intellectual.

Warren associates herself with the Fork Tongue Tribe of Massachusetts...dumbass,
Do you genuinely think your nonsense makes a difference?
Do you genuinely think your idiotic OP has any credibility?

Senator Elizabeth is becoming the logical and sensible choice for becoming the Democratic nominee for President. She has the experience, patience, emotional stability and temperament for the makings of a decent and acceptable President.
Of course, this will probably become a Warren bashing and demonizing thread. It's not meant to be a pro-Warren or Warren endorsement thread, but merely, but USMB posters are predictable.

While I am not here to "bash" Warren per se, one must examine her false claims of socially viable or meaningful Native American ancestry, both in the context of the left's own political correctness cult, which must demand her disqualification for cultural appropriation according to its own tenets, and in examining how she could possibly discharge duties of the office of POTUS with a record of falsifying her own genetic heritage. This matter alone is or rather should be grounds for immediate disqualification. Ultimately, should she win the nomination, she will never survive our man Trump's strategic ridicule. What an entertaining spectacle that could be. Many wampum for your thoughts . . .

Maybe you can clue us in on which tribe she associates herself with. Of course, you are unable to articulate an intellectual response, so you have to rely on a nonsense one. If needed, you can look up the words articulate and intellectual.

Warren associates herself with the Fork Tongue Tribe of Massachusetts...dumbass,

To you? No. To anyone else with just a shred of common sense, yes.

Warren certainly shows that she has the temperament to lie blithely.

Elizabeth Warren & Kamala Lied about Ferguson & Michael Brown | National Review
When Trumper's whine and complain like suffering snowflakes about anyone allegedly lying one must laugh. In any case, the linked article is by a right-wing source, biased and ignores the difference between factual accounts and opinions, acceptance of a police report and not accepting one.
Actually you are wrong it demonstrates that warren lies as much and as poorly as trump is accused of lying making her no decent choice as president.

It is not opinion it is FACT that the evidence proves Brown was not murdered but was shot in self defense. Warren's lie about Wilson is as vile and ugly as trumps statements about the central park five.
I'm not wrong. I said she lies blithely. All you got is WELL TRUMP SAYS BAD STUFF TOO!

Do you genuinely think your idiotic OP has any credibility?

Well Warren is certified.

DyrolQdX4AA7wHR

LOL she doesn't have a tribe, dumbass. She lied and of course my point went right over the point on your head.

Now gfy
Her DNA test proved she has a hereditary link to native American ancestry. Perhaps small, but still proof the ancestor she mentioned in her book is real and genuine.

Not at all! She had to go back 10 generation and they did not find AmerIndian blood. This was not a standard Ancestry DNA test

Do NOT trust anything that comes out of her mouth...

This is the same individual who spent her ENTIRE 2018 US Senate race telling her constituents that she was NOT running for POTUS, and wanted to be their Senator for another six years. It was literally the only topic in the race.

We see how much she embraced that promise.

Her wall street ideas are not really that bad. I can see how dem candidates can tack back on the wind over single payer. Say it's the goal , and eventually people with private insurance will buy in, but even dems are not there yet.

She didn't lie, she's not native American DNA (though that's not that rare) And Trump bought his kids way into Wharton.

I think Harris is a little better positioned though. To the left of The Gaffe and to the right of Warren. And she can raise a lot of money. Can she carry a place like Ohio or even Wisc?

Uhm yeah she lied....good grief LOL
Her mother's grandmother's mother, was native American...

On ancestry, doing my tree for my dad, I am 5 or 6 generations past that on my family search of my great grandfathers.... England, The Netherlands, Ireland....

When Trumper's whine and complain like suffering snowflakes about anyone allegedly lying one must laugh. In any case, the linked article is by a right-wing source, biased and ignores the difference between factual accounts and opinions, acceptance of a police report and not accepting one.
Actually you are wrong it demonstrates that warren lies as much and as poorly as trump is accused of lying making her no decent choice as president.

It is not opinion it is FACT that the evidence proves Brown was not murdered but was shot in self defense. Warren's lie about Wilson is as vile and ugly as trumps statements about the central park five.
Senator Elizabeth is becoming the logical and sensible choice for becoming the Democratic nominee for President. She has the experience, patience, emotional stability and temperament for the makings of a decent and acceptable President.
Of course, this will probably become a Warren bashing and demonizing thread. It's not meant to be a pro-Warren or Warren endorsement thread, but merely, but USMB posters are predictable.

While I am not here to "bash" Warren per se, one must examine her false claims of socially viable or meaningful Native American ancestry, both in the context of the left's own political correctness cult, which must demand her disqualification for cultural appropriation according to its own tenets, and in examining how she could possibly discharge duties of the office of POTUS with a record of falsifying her own genetic heritage. This matter alone is or rather should be grounds for immediate disqualification. Ultimately, should she win the nomination, she will never survive our man Trump's strategic ridicule. What an entertaining spectacle that could be. Many wampum for your thoughts . . .
examining how she could possibly discharge duties of the office of POTUS with a record of falsifying her own genetic heritage. This matter alone is or rather should be grounds for immediate disqualification.
You're serious, right?

She believed her family's "tradition" that they had a Cherokee ancestor somewhere way back and being an amateur genealogist myself, I can certainly believe that. People do. Being a politician, she took advantage of it, too, but to say she was "lying" about it is wrong.
Then she did the honest thing and had a DNA test and it showed that she DID have N.A. ancestry 6-10 generations ago and family members told the story they had also grown up with.
Yet she is still "lying" because you don't want a Dem in the White House.

I would need to research her more to say whether or not I like her, but if all you got is that Cherokee thing? Warren could very well win.

You've kinda got a point there.

However, if Warren is your nominee, then both parties' nominees are largely viewed as liars. This removes any advantage the democrats might've gained by throwing that label at Trump. Considering that it's one of maybe 4 or 5 primary negative talking points, nominating the blonde Hiawatha would effectively gimp about 20 percent of the Dem's attack plan.

Her wall street ideas are not really that bad. I can see how dem candidates can tack back on the wind over single payer. Say it's the goal , and eventually people with private insurance will buy in, but even dems are not there yet.

She didn't lie, she's not native American DNA (though that's not that rare) And Trump bought his kids way into Wharton.

I think Harris is a little better positioned though. To the left of The Gaffe and to the right of Warren. And she can raise a lot of money. Can she carry a place like Ohio or even Wisc?

On ancestry, doing my tree for my dad, I am 5 or 6 generations past that on my family search of my great grandfathers.... England, The Netherlands, Ireland....

She apologized to the Cherokee Nation

So be honest. if you lived in Spain and all your family was Spanish but you found out that your Great, Great, Great, Grandmother was English, WOULD you consider yourself to be English? And if so, what would your logic be?
No one would do this unless they are playing mind games with themself or trying to impress someone.

That's not possible. If her mother's grandmother's mother was native American, that would make Liz 1/16. Go check the actual ratio again, it's CONSIDERABLY lower than 1/16. You'd have to backtrack another 5 or 6 generations to find the culprit, given that she's somewhere in the 1/500-1/1024 range, if I recall correctly.

That's not possible. If her mother's grandmother's mother was native American, that would make Liz 1/16. Go check the actual ratio again, it's CONSIDERABLY lower than 1/16. You'd have to backtrack another 5 or 6 generations to find the culprit, given that she's somewhere in the 1/500-1/1024 range, if I recall correctly.

Ahhh but this is where they choose truth over facts!

Pocahontas, where's her reparations for the people she caused harm to?

From the article:

"The report’s conclusion was crystal clear:

Given that Wilson’s account is corroborated by physical evidence and that his perception of a threat posed by Brown is corroborated by other eyewitnesses, to include aspects of the testimony of [Brown’s friend], there is no credible evidence that Wilson willfully shot Brown as he was attempting to surrender or was otherwise not posing a threat. [Emphasis added.]

The report flatly declared that Wilson “did not act with the requisite criminal intent."

That is reality. The source reporting it does not change that reality. You are the one whining like a snowflake.

examining how she could possibly discharge duties of the office of POTUS with a record of falsifying her own genetic heritage. This matter alone is or rather should be grounds for immediate disqualification.
You're serious, right?

She believed her family's "tradition" that they had a Cherokee ancestor somewhere way back and being an amateur genealogist myself, I can certainly believe that. People do. Being a politician, she took advantage of it, too, but to say she was "lying" about it is wrong.
Then she did the honest thing and had a DNA test and it showed that she DID have N.A. ancestry 6-10 generations ago and family members told the story they had also grown up with.
Yet she is still "lying" because you don't want a Dem in the White House.

I would need to research her more to say whether or not I like her, but if all you got is that Cherokee thing? Warren could very well win.
that is the thing. Can the media inform people of Trump's fake news? Obviously for 40% or so, they don't care if Trump lies. But what happens in an election when one candidate's "thread" is shown to be a lie? The actual complaint about Warren is she somehow claimed affirm action status, but again …. she never did. Her one fault was like Obama's, she assumed people were reasonable in telling a racist smear was a racist smear.

But again, she's got the very progressive baggage. I don't think she can counter Trump's false flag attack and shift center too.

She didn't lie, and the Cherokee were intermarrying with whites for generations before the were "removed." It's just more of Trump's "aryan blood" bs. We're all mongrels. The question is why Warren thought it made her "special."

Trump is probably 100% aryan though.

She didn't lie, and the Cherokee were intermarrying with whites for generations before the were "removed." It's just more of Trump's "aryan blood" bs. We're all mongrels. The question is why Warren thought it made her "special."

Trump is probably 100% aryan though.
it's funny how the true leftists all shines in here. way to shine. Pocahontas, reparations please.

Forum List

Back