Elizabeth Warren publicly acknowledges she is not fit for public office

Donnie yells and screams and tweets out of ego, anger, and insecurity.
IMG_3522.JPG

Okay for one "political correctness" is another way of saying "i was raised right and have manners"
And saying "I was raised 'right' and I have manners, thus I will adhere to political correctness" is just another way of saying "we fascists will control the speech of the people through force or through propaganda".

I say this respectfully Aries - but fuck your "manners". The 1st Amendment is far too critical to surrender for such a subjective platitude.
For two, he ran against political corruption. Irony is he's the most corrupt we've ever seen.
And he hasn't done a single thing outside of the law yet. Hell, even his Executive Orders have been completely legal/constitutional.

Okay for one "political correctness" is another way of saying "i was raised right and have manners"
And saying "I was raised 'right' and I have manners, thus I will adhere to political correctness" is just another way of saying "we fascists will control the speech of the people through force or through propaganda".

I say this respectfully Aries - but fuck your "manners". The 1st Amendment is far too critical to surrender for such a subjective platitude.
For two, he ran against political corruption. Irony is he's the most corrupt we've ever seen.
And he hasn't done a single thing outside of the law yet. Hell, even his Executive Orders have been completely legal/constitutional.
You're literally a mess. Go to bed, tomorrow I will tell you all the laws he has broken thus far. Night night and sweet dreams. I will be dreaming of the impeachment that grows closer by the minute.

Poor little pretend indian maiden... maybe nobody ever told her play time was over.

She's such an a-typical leftist ass clown... seems to be what the all are.

While delivering a commencement speech this past Friday, Warren made it very clear to the American people that she is not fit for public office.
Speaking to graduates on Friday, Warren began by congratulating the students for their acheivement. But the speech quickly derailed into Warren just bashing President Donald Trump for his decisions and governing policies.

“I’m trying to keep this apolitical but I can’t help myself"…
She's publicly acknowledging her inability to control herself and her emotions (much like Hitlery Clinton). Can you imagine someone like that sitting in the Oval Office? What happens when she's "triggered" by Vladimir Putin? Does she enter the nuclear launch codes and then tell the American people "I can't help myself"? What happens when she needs to deliver a speech before the U.N. but can't help herself from ranting like a lunatic because Iran doesn't permit transgenders to use the bathroom of their choice?

Someone who "can't help themselves" should not be sitting in the U.S. Senate and sure as hell can't be sitting in the White House. We need rational, intelligent people who are under control holding public office.

Elizabeth Warren turns college graduation ceremony into Trump-bashing speech: ‘I can’t help myself’
Nice try, Warren scares the shit out of the Right Wing Loons.

While delivering a commencement speech this past Friday, Warren made it very clear to the American people that she is not fit for public office.
Speaking to graduates on Friday, Warren began by congratulating the students for their acheivement. But the speech quickly derailed into Warren just bashing President Donald Trump for his decisions and governing policies.

“I’m trying to keep this apolitical but I can’t help myself"…
She's publicly acknowledging her inability to control herself and her emotions (much like Hitlery Clinton). Can you imagine someone like that sitting in the Oval Office? What happens when she's "triggered" by Vladimir Putin? Does she enter the nuclear launch codes and then tell the American people "I can't help myself"? What happens when she needs to deliver a speech before the U.N. but can't help herself from ranting like a lunatic because Iran doesn't permit transgenders to use the bathroom of their choice?

Someone who "can't help themselves" should not be sitting in the U.S. Senate and sure as hell can't be sitting in the White House. We need rational, intelligent people who are under control holding public office.

Elizabeth Warren turns college graduation ceremony into Trump-bashing speech: ‘I can’t help myself’
Nice try, Warren scares the shit out of the Right Wing Loons.

The prospect of her getting into office should scare any rational intelligent human.

Forum List

Back