Warren Becoming Logical Sensible Choice For Pres.

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Senator Elizabeth is becoming the logical and sensible choice for becoming the Democratic nominee for President. She has the experience, patience, emotional stability and temperament for the makings of a decent and acceptable President.
Of course, this will probably become a Warren bashing and demonizing thread. It's not meant to be a pro-Warren or Warren endorsement thread, but merely, but USMB posters are predictable.

What's her tribe's take on it?
Maybe you can clue us in on which tribe she associates herself with. Of course, you are unable to articulate an intellectual response, so you have to rely on a nonsense one. If needed, you can look up the words articulate and intellectual.

Maybe you can clue us in on which tribe she associates herself with. Of course, you are unable to articulate an intellectual response, so you have to rely on a nonsense one. If needed, you can look up the words articulate and intellectual.

LOL she doesn't have a tribe, dumbass. She lied and of course my point went right over the point on your head.

Now gfy

Her wall street ideas are not really that bad. I can see how dem candidates can tack back on the wind over single payer. Say it's the goal , and eventually people with private insurance will buy in, but even dems are not there yet.

She didn't lie, she's not native American DNA (though that's not that rare) And Trump bought his kids way into Wharton.

I think Harris is a little better positioned though. To the left of The Gaffe and to the right of Warren. And she can raise a lot of money. Can she carry a place like Ohio or even Wisc?

Her wall street ideas are not really that bad. I can see how dem candidates can tack back on the wind over single payer. Say it's the goal , and eventually people with private insurance will buy in, but even dems are not there yet.

She didn't lie, she's not native American DNA (though that's not that rare) And Trump bought his kids way into Wharton.

I think Harris is a little better positioned though. To the left of The Gaffe and to the right of Warren. And she can raise a lot of money. Can she carry a place like Ohio or even Wisc?

Uhm yeah she lied....good grief LOL

Senator Elizabeth is becoming the logical and sensible choice for becoming the Democratic nominee for President. She has the experience, patience, emotional stability and temperament for the makings of a decent and acceptable President.
Of course, this will probably become a Warren bashing and demonizing thread. It's not meant to be a pro-Warren or Warren endorsement thread, but merely, but USMB posters are predictable.
Doesn't matter, I'm still voting for Ming the Merciless......... True transparency in government........ :eusa_whistle:

kxOwTOqe_400x400.jpg

The fictional character.........

Doesn't matter, I'm still voting for Ming the Merciless......... True transparency in government........ :eusa_whistle:

kxOwTOqe_400x400.jpg

The fictional character.........
I'm all in for Zod!

Kneel_before_Zod_300.jpg

LOL she doesn't have a tribe, dumbass. She lied and of course my point went right over the point on your head.

Now gfy
Her DNA test proved she has a hereditary link to native American ancestry. Perhaps small, but still proof the ancestor she mentioned in her book is real and genuine.

She's a genuine nut and that makes her the perfect candidate

Last edited:

Warren associates herself with the Fork Tongue Tribe of Massachusetts...dumbass,

Now gfy
Her DNA test proved she has a hereditary link to native American ancestry. Perhaps small, but still proof the ancestor she mentioned in her book is real and genuine.

The word you're looking for is infinitesimal.

Warren certainly shows that she has the temperament to lie blithely.

Elizabeth Warren & Kamala Lied about Ferguson & Michael Brown | National Review
When Trumper's whine and complain like suffering snowflakes about anyone allegedly lying one must laugh. In any case, the linked article is by a right-wing source, biased and ignores the difference between factual accounts and opinions, acceptance of a police report and not accepting one.
Actually you are wrong it demonstrates that warren lies as much and as poorly as trump is accused of lying making her no decent choice as president.

It is not opinion it is FACT that the evidence proves Brown was not murdered but was shot in self defense. Warren's lie about Wilson is as vile and ugly as trumps statements about the central park five.

Warren associates herself with the Fork Tongue Tribe of Massachusetts...dumbass,
Do you genuinely think your nonsense makes a difference?

In all fairness, your OP was just a list of positive qualities that Warren allegedly possesses without even the remotest attempt to substantiate any of them. Then, after talking her up, you predict the haters and make the rather suspicious statement that your post, which seemed to have the singular purpose of putting Warren forward as the "logical and sensible choice" to be a major party's nominee for president, wasn't meant to be pro Warren.

Why would someone feel obligated to respond intellectually to such a vapid OP?

Harria would guarantee a Trump victory.

Forum List

Back