"The Mooch" has warned you....

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
He's butthurt because he's an idiot and managed to get himself FIRED in record time. Nobody cares what he thinks. If the economy stays as it is, Trump is highly likely to win again.

He's butthurt because he's an idiot and managed to get himself FIRED in record time. Nobody cares what he thinks. If the economy stays as it is, Trump is highly likely to win again.

all of you RW AR nuts will be butthurt when Goldilocks throws you under the bus ...

:abgg2q.jpg:

The manager has his eye on the bottom line; the leader has his eye on the horizon.

The Mooch is that leader, while Trump is the mananger

Anthony Scaramucci is giving us a warning, something I've known ALL ALONG.

Anthony Scaramucci
✔@Scaramucci

For the last 3 years I have fully supported this President. Recently he has said things that divide the country in a way that is unacceptable. So I didn’t pass the 100% litmus test. Eventually he turns on everyone and soon it will be you and then the entire country.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1160382091592384513 …
He is probably right, although clearly biased.

If only there were a viable alternative to Trump (there's not). Maybe the Libertarians will pick somebody remotely competent for 2020.

all of you RW AR nuts...

What is "AR"?
I'm guessing Alt Right but who knows with these guys. We have a Lib poster that insists on calling Conservatives CRCs. :dunno:

Oh. Thanks.

Well, I support the U.S. constitution, the rule of law, freedom of speech and the right to bear arms. I don't believe that I'm "alt-right", but I can understand if some leftist communist believes otherwise.

He is probably right, although clearly biased.

If only there were a viable alternative to Trump (there's not). Maybe the Libertarians will pick somebody remotely competent for 2020.

Trump says a LOT of stupid things, but his heart is in the right place and he's done a solid job. Mooch is just trying to extend his 15 minutes for his own personal brand. He's trying to ingratiate himself with the leftist media. Frankly, I thought he was a clown even before Trump hired him.

i think that the REFERENCE to AR Guys means AR Rifle lovers and i agree with post number 6 by Siete . --------- could be wrong . [i shoulda Quoted post number 6] .

all of you RW AR nuts will be butthurt when Goldilocks throws you under the bus ...

:abgg2q.jpg:
------------------------------ yep , post number 6 right above , RW AR guys . And possible that they will be thrown under the bus by the TRUMP and 'repubs' in the next few weeks .

Forum List

Back