Warning!!! very graphic video of what some saw in hell

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
WARNING!!!

This video has very graphic drawings of demons, satans (adversaries) and descriptions of what different people saw of that place in the spirit where sinners will reside. It is Chinese with subtitles. For those of you that desire to see where sinning preachers and the unrepentant go when they give them selves over to evil ways, you may very well enjoy this 45 minute video. This video is not for the faint of heart.

Last edited:
Thanks, it's always good to stay in touch with what passes for thought with the batshit crazy.

This guy had died and he describes what he was shown

no god, no hell

I don't think god gave the US-army the order to bomb down a hospital of the organisation "Ärzte ohne Grenzen" (Médecins Sans Frontières) in Kundus, Afghanistan. So also without god exist man made hells. A modern word for a wrong excuse if someone opens the gates of hell is "collateral damage".

Last edited:
WARNING!!!

This video has very graphic drawings of demons, satans (adversaries) and descriptions of what different people saw of that place in the spirit where sinners will reside. It is Chinese with subtitles. For those of you that desire to see where sinning preachers and the unrepentant go when they give them selves over to evil ways, you may very well enjoy this 45 minute video. This video is not for the faint of heart.

Just in time for Halloween too. Booga booga.

Have seen some episodes of "Supernatural" on TNT (where Dean or Sam are in Hell or describing their recollections of it) scarier than anything supposedly true.

"Event Horizon" if you can freeze frame has perhaps the grossest most disturbing images of 'hell.' And judging by what I just read and saw googling for examples, what I saw was the theatrical 'censored' version. Original director's cut version is supposed to be much longer, not the brief sub-second flashes.

Last edited:
CF2ZMa7UMAAwgOj.jpg

Hell is a spiritual places. The flesh reacts to the spirit. Rarely are people that are in hell know this is where they are.

How do we know this is not the delusions of a few people who were influenced by Dante version of Christianity and suffers from pangs of remorse/guilt of their own?

WARNING!!!

I watched a minute and a half of this video, and that's a minute and a half I will never get back.

How do we know this is not the delusions of a few people who were influenced by Dante version of Christianity and suffers from pangs of remorse/guilt of their own?
I suppose you will have to search that out for yourself.

WARNING!!!

there is no such thing as hell. you should stop watching silliness

Hell.

Great idea.

To control people with fear.

My personal belief is that the afterlife is beyond human comprehension. But if we could understand it, it certainly would not be a place in the clouds with a white bearded old man or a fiery place underground with a red faced demon holding a pitchfork.

:thup:

Hell.

Great idea.

To control people with fear.

My personal belief is that the afterlife is beyond human comprehension. But if we could understand it, it certainly would not be a place in the clouds with a white bearded old man or a fiery place underground with a red faced demon holding a pitchfork.

:thup:
It has nothing to do with control people with fear unless your on the pulpit trying to fill a collection plate. It has to do with the things a human can subject themselves to. If you do not believe in God you have already given your self over to being condemn to living with the spirit of life. That is called being dead to the spirit or sleeping in the dust of the earth is another closely related term.

The video keeps describing and notes this is a place in the spirit. In humans many feel that place as a place of misery;

i.e. a drug addict living on the streets has made a choice which led to that state of decay.
A prostitute knows that he or she is taking a chance of getting aids or being murdered when they are standing on the street corner selling themselves for nothing.
A robber gives themselves over knowing there is a chance they will get caught and go to prison.

The Bible is teaching us if we do certain things that go against the laws God that were set forth we are taking a chance on suffering the consequences of our own actions. Through sin comes death. Through belief on that Word comes saving grace and eternal mercy.

It really not an idea of control through fear. More like a warning and a teaching of what can and will happen based on our own decisions.

Forum List

Back