Warning!!! very graphic video of what some saw in hell

So, if it's not an idea of controlling through fear, the effectiveness of the warning depends on not fearing consequences?

The Church's Development of the Hell Myth

In the New Testament canon, Yeshua referred to "Gehenna," the valley of Hinnom, where garbage burned continually, corpses were sometimes deposited, and in earlier times, people had been sacrificed. He only referred to it to illustrate his lessons about spiritual growth and the Earthly realm--that the earthly body was meaningless and would be thrown on the garbage dump. Some suggest he was warning the entire Jewish nation that it must turn away from its Earthly focus and reform by being more concerned with spiritual growth and the inner person, and if it didn't, the Jews would be destroyed in fire. He was right, of course. Jerusalem and the temple were torched in 70 CE.

However, he didn't refer to a hell as everlasting torment for people who didn't swear allegiance to him. By the time of the first English translations of the New Testament, the hell myth had been so well rooted in church tradition that where the translators saw "Gehenna," they simply inserted "hell" as the translation. That led to the misconception about hell being in the New Testament and in Yeshua's teaching.

People, even many believers in the Bible, do not believe in hell because they cannot conceive of it. It sounds cruel beyond anything an “all good God” could ever do.

As for me, I have no doubt God is all good in every way, and yet, I am pretty convinced hell exists. I am convinced hell is more awful than we can conceive. I truly hope, however, that “forever” in God’s ways is different than man’s understanding of that term. I just think the greater understanding of hell is not meant for man to grasp, we demand to know too much before we follow that which has been revealed. If Scripture says "eye has not seen nor has it entered the minds of man what heaven is truly like" then it only logically follows we cannot understand or imagine hell either.

For those who believe in the Bible, I think they are wrong to try to “reformat” the more logical meanings of the punishments and places described, especially in the New Testament. Hell, Gehenna, Hades, et al. the place of torment is seriously horrible and, more or less, endless. Who goes there and who deserves to go there? On that I would never say. On that, the Catholic Church never judges anyone, not even Hitler or Judas. It will not speculate because such judgment is for God alone. So what is evil or deserving to us is extremely presumptuous to think it is the same with God.

Finally, are all those Christians who do not believe in an eternal hell, are they also ones who do not believe in the devil either? If so, that is making the faith very different than what Scripture and the Church teaches. If not, then I ask, where is the devil residing or existing if not in hell?

Last edited:
WARNING!!!

This video has very graphic drawings of demons, satans (adversaries) and descriptions of what different people saw of that place in the spirit where sinners will reside. It is Chinese with subtitles. For those of you that desire to see where sinning preachers and the unrepentant go when they give them selves over to evil ways, you may very well enjoy this 45 minute video. This video is not for the faint of heart.

It's in Korean.

It's also ridiculous.

This video is ridiculous as well, but it's fun!

WARNING!!!

This video has very graphic drawings of demons, satans (adversaries) and descriptions of what different people saw of that place in the spirit where sinners will reside. It is Chinese with subtitles. For those of you that desire to see where sinning preachers and the unrepentant go when they give them selves over to evil ways, you may very well enjoy this 45 minute video. This video is not for the faint of heart.

It's in Korean.

It's also ridiculous.

The first one also has subtitles. Easy enough if you are capable of reading English.

People, even many believers in the Bible, do not believe in hell because they cannot conceive of it. It sounds cruel beyond anything an “all good God” could ever do.

As for me, I have no doubt God is all good in every way, and yet, I am pretty convinced hell exists. I am convinced hell is more awful than we can conceive. I truly hope, however, that “forever” in God’s ways is different than man’s understanding of that term. I just think the greater understanding of hell is not meant for man to grasp, we demand to know too much before we follow that which has been revealed. If Scripture says "eye has not seen nor has it entered the minds of man what heaven is truly like" then it only logically follows we cannot understand or imagine hell either.

For those who believe in the Bible, I think they are wrong to try to “reformat” the more logical meanings of the punishments and places described, especially in the New Testament. Hell, Gehenna, Hades, et al. the place of torment is seriously horrible and, more or less, endless. Who goes there and who deserves to go there? On that I would never say. On that, the Catholic Church never judges anyone, not even Hitler or Judas. It will not speculate because such judgment is for God alone. So what is evil or deserving to us is extremely presumptuous to think it is the same with God.

Finally, are all those Christians who do not believe in an eternal hell, are they also ones who do not believe in the devil either? If so, that is making the faith very different than what Scripture and the Church teaches. If not, then I ask, where is the devil residing or existing if not in hell?
The concept of the spiritual world is beyond many to perceive, even many who have studied their whole lives cannot see the spirit within or understand that hell is also a residential place in the spirit with humankind.

This guy had died and he describes what he was shown

I will have to watch the video later on as I've got to go but I would like to say that hell is real and its torments are eternal. There are people who will view this video on the internet (not necessarily here but on the internet) who will not heed the warning and will one day find themselves in hell because they rejected salvation through Jesus Christ. Now the responsibility of the believer is to give them the truth and warn them that apart from Jesus Christ there is no hope for them of escaping hell. But the decision rests with them. One thing I do know is that if they die without Christ and find themselves in hell they will remember the people who warned them throughout eternity and wish to God they had listened. Which is why it is important that Believers do all they can to win the lost to Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life and no man (or woman) can to the Father except through the Son.

WARNING!!!

It's in Korean.

It's also ridiculous.

Perhaps... but not for four and a half minutes.

The first one also has subtitles. Easy enough if you are capable of reading English.

How trustworthy are the people who were sent to hell in the first place in order to videotape and report their ordeal? If they went to hell, they probably are satan-worshipping sinners, am i rite?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
WARNING!!!

Its not Chinese. Its Korean.

And all it shows is that they have as rich a fantasy life and the same hatred for their fellow man that "christians" in the west.

It also shows they can draw bad cartoons too.

Bet you fundie nutters think The Walking Dead is a documentary. You really need to GET A GRIP.

WARNING!!!

This would be great on shrooms.

How trustworthy are the people who were sent to hell in the first place in order to videotape and report their ordeal? If they went to hell, they probably are satan-worshipping sinners, am i rite?
You will have to ask people who have saw such things in the spirit and come to your own conclusions on the matter. Most generally those who are willing to talk about what they have seen or share what their personal experience was say that they were sinners. Satan means adversary so they had an adversarial spirit, a type of antichrist spirit. There are many antichrists so I can't tell you which they may have had. Some people have demons, that would also be a type of living in hell IMO.

I think those people had a psychotic episode and thankfully, there are good drugs for that these days.

Forum List

Back