Warmonger Obama Tries Persian Gulf Distraction

SOP. American sailors are trained to take special caution of any vessels that appear to be approaching their warships. In 2000 the destroyer U.S.S. Cole was attacked off the coast of Yemen by al Qaeda terrorists who used a small private craft armed with explosives to ram the ship, killing 17 American sailors.

Could it be that your mad because you want a terrorist attack to succeed so you can denigrate the CiC? Wait wait, let me guess, you think the President gave the order himself?

They hate Obama so much they cheered on Osama to evade our Seal Team...

They gave no credit where credit is due, because they dont give a shit about this country, only their petty, childish bigotry...

Like YOU? Project much?

They gave no credit where credit is due, because they dont give a shit about this country, only their petty, childish bigotry...

Why don't you enlist, asswipe

Might teach you some respect and appreciation for America.

he won't. his mommy won't let him, and that's for others to protect the liberty he rejects.

SOP. American sailors are trained to take special caution of any vessels that appear to be approaching their warships. In 2000 the destroyer U.S.S. Cole was attacked off the coast of Yemen by al Qaeda terrorists who used a small private craft armed with explosives to ram the ship, killing 17 American sailors.

Could it be that your mad because you want a terrorist attack to succeed so you can denigrate the CiC? Wait wait, let me guess, you think the President gave the order himself?

It is considered polite to put a quote in quotation marks or a quote box and provide the source, dumbboo.

-That was from the OP's article. But thanks for providing insight on what you think is important.

Why would we want to distract from what a trainwreck his opponent's campaign is turning out to be?

you have no idea who you are talking to and what i and my family have done in service and sacrifice

typical chickenhawk, no news here

LIke virtually every republiklan candidate for Prez this year, none of you here have served, or very few...no surprise there either

Last edited:
US Navy Fires on Ship in Persian Gulf, One Dead - ABC News

Just another casualty for Obama Regime Reelection.

I said he had the following cards to play to distract from his historically piss poor economic performance:

1. Middle East War

2. Fake assassination attempt (at the hands of the Tea Party of course)

3. Fake a Terror attack

4. Use the Earthquake Machine

More deflection, Frank? We see right through you. If Mitt doesn't come clean, this isn't going away.

you have no idea who you are talking to and what i and my family have done in service and sacrifice

LIke virtually every republiklan candidate for Prez this year, none of you here have served, or very few...no surprise there either

YOU remain an IDIOT.:eusa_hand:

And WHO gives a Flying FUCK who YOU think YOU are?

Lets see, no debate that Romney at a minimum lied about Bain and likely is guilty of a felony, has he lost a single rightwing terrorists support?

nah, look at these idiot bagger racists running around in circles defending the punk

YOU remain an IDIOT.:eusa_hand:

And WHO gives a Flying FUCK who YOU think YOU are?

Yeah, was I an idiot when I joined the Navy in 1972?

Was I an idiot when I sweated out an entire year of my stepson in the 3rd ID in Baghdad?

Fucking chickenshit chickenhawks, every single last one of you

my dad was sure an idiot on the USS Northampton in WWII

I said he had the following cards to play to distract from his historically piss poor economic performance:

1. Middle East War

3. Fake a Terror attack

More deflection, Frank? We see right through you. If Mitt doesn't come clean, this isn't going away.

So this means we'll get to see Obama's College Transcripts?? The Fast & Furious Docs and the Security Leak docs? Maybe they could use some of that as a trailer for the new movie coming out. :)

1. Middle East War

3. Fake a Terror attack

So this means we'll get to see Obama's College Transcripts?? The Fast & Furious Docs and the Security Leak docs? Maybe they could use some of that as a trailer for the new movie coming out. :)

I think the public is much more interested in what Romney's hiding. They're not going to be very happy with a candidate that hides funds off-shore. Why else would one be so cagey with his tax returns?

Lets see, no debate that Romney at a minimum lied about Bain and likely is guilty of a felony, has he lost a single rightwing terrorists support?

nah, look at these idiot bagger racists running around in circles defending the punk

The Washington Post and CNN are both calling Obama a liar for that

sure they are

why would they call him a liar for something that is now absolutely 100% proven true?

Then why is he still withholding tax info and what's in those off-shore accounts? I think it's really fishy that the flacks are trying a "wag the dog" dodge in reverse. :cool:

stfu punk boi

1. Middle East War

3. Fake a Terror attack

This thread is not even funny 57Frank. I thought you were above this type of thing. :(
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/16/world/meast/persian-gulf-shooting/
"In accordance with Navy force protection procedures, the sailors on the USNS Rappahannock ... used a series of non-lethal, preplanned responses to warn the vessel before resorting to lethal force," the Navy said in a statement.
"The U.S. crew repeatedly attempted to warn the vessel's operators to turn away from their deliberate approach. When those efforts failed to deter the approaching vessel, the security team on the Rappahannock fired rounds from a .50-caliber machine gun."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back