Warmonger Obama Tries Persian Gulf Distraction

Assuming that the naval officers aboard the ship felt that there was a Cole-like threat to the Rappahannock, then I have no problem with what they did.

It's sad that somebody had to die. But it was pretty much unavoidable. And I seriously doubt that The ONE had diddly dick to do with it.

Barack Hussein only fights humane and noble "overseas contingincy operations".........

Community organizers for the global "oppressed" LOL

"The Navy is investigating the incident as details continue to emerge. A Navy official said the offending vessel was a white pleasure craft, but a UAE official told ABC News it was a fishing boat with four Indians and two Emirates on board. There doesn't appear to be any indication the incident was terror-related, the UAE official said."

Terrific. That's sure to do wonders for our reputation

US Navy Fires on Ship in Persian Gulf, One Dead - ABC News

Just another casualty for Obama Regime Reelection.

I said he had the following cards to play to distract from his historically piss poor economic performance:

1. Middle East War

2. Fake assassination attempt (at the hands of the Tea Party of course)

3. Fake a Terror attack

4. Use the Earthquake Machine

well, at least I know i can count on you to support my position that both W and Cheney belong in prison for war crimes, right?

SOP. American sailors are trained to take special caution of any vessels that appear to be approaching their warships. In 2000 the destroyer U.S.S. Cole was attacked off the coast of Yemen by al Qaeda terrorists who used a small private craft armed with explosives to ram the ship, killing 17 American sailors.

Could it be that your mad because you want a terrorist attack to succeed so you can denigrate the CiC? Wait wait, let me guess, you think the President gave the order himself?

"The Navy is investigating the incident as details continue to emerge. A Navy official said the offending vessel was a white pleasure craft, but a UAE official told ABC News it was a fishing boat with four Indians and two Emirates on board. There doesn't appear to be any indication the incident was terror-related, the UAE official said."

Terrific. That's sure to do wonders for our reputation
Yeah kind like shooting down an Iranian passenger jet.
How many of you remember that?
and who was CIC then?

Last edited:
A USNS shot at that boat.

A fucking USNS!!!

Good shooting too! Killed one of the guys on the pleasure craft. Probably used a 20 MM on them!!

Barack Hussein only fights humane and noble "overseas contingincy operations".........

Community organizers for the global "oppressed" LOL

Is it that he is Black that you hate him so much or that he is Black and

better looking than you
xxxxxxxx no family xxxxxxxx
is smarter than you
more successful than you
more mature than you
better in bed than you?

:lol::lol:

c'mon CrusaderFrank, lets hear it

this is your thread, you agree that W and Cheney belong in prison?????????????????????

SOP. American sailors are trained to take special caution of any vessels that appear to be approaching their warships. In 2000 the destroyer U.S.S. Cole was attacked off the coast of Yemen by al Qaeda terrorists who used a small private craft armed with explosives to ram the ship, killing 17 American sailors.

Could it be that your mad because you want a terrorist attack to succeed so you can denigrate the CiC? Wait wait, let me guess, you think the President gave the order himself?

It is considered polite to put a quote in quotation marks or a quote box and provide the source, dumbboo.

They hate Obama so much they cheered on Osama to evade our Seal Team...

They gave no credit where credit is due, because they dont give a shit about this country, only their petty, childish bigotry...

They hate Obama so much they cheered on Osama to evade our Seal Team...

They gave no credit where credit is due, because they dont give a shit about this country, only their petty, childish bigotry...

Why don't you enlist, asswipe

Might teach you some respect and appreciation for America.

Forum List

Back