War With Iran This Fall?

Listen, this is getting old and tiring. Is there any topic you want to discuss? I would love to show how much you are an idiot.

It was old the first time you started bitching and crying.

If you suddenly can't take the heat, bitch, then all you have to do is refrain from doing the very thing you are bitching and caterwauling about, stupid.

Unlike you, fuckface, I have engaged in (and still regularly do engage in) actual discussions on many threads on a variety of topics.

I bet even a dipstick like you could do that too if you put your tiny mind to it.

I never started negging people, leaving them nasty messages, and crying to them over pm's. Please stop your lies.

Do you want to have a serious discussion on anything? Pick the topic and I will be glad to show you up. We can even make a no-flame rule.

And you're STILL crying over it.

STFU, ya whining pussy. :lol::lol::lol:

Feel free whiner! I negged you for mentioning someone's mother in a derogatory way. Do your worst junior. :cuckoo:

I am not the one who sent a pm bitching about my reciprocation.

The person you are defending cried like a little a bitch when I called him names after he negged me and called me a fucking idiot. Don't turn up the heat and then bitch about how hot it is. You are people are some of biggest sissies I have ever met.

p.s. Thanks for sending me a p.m. and bitching about my reciprocation...you little sissy.

purelyderivative is lying.

You can always tell. His lips are moving.

In reality (a concept utterly alien to the lying pussy purelyderivative) it happens that I negged the pussy. He then shot me a "pay back" neg rep with his powerful negative 6 capacity. :lol:

In response, I mocked the shit out of him, of course, and he dutifully resorted to pretending that my mocking of his petty ass bullshit was "crying."

purelyderivative is just a liar. Oh. And a pussy.

This is old. Do you have a topic or not?

I see that you are a little sissy bitch and crying again.

So, if we go to war with Iran will the GOP break their no-taxes pledge in order to pay for it,
or will we just tack a few trillion more on the national debt,

so the GOP can complain about that?
I don't think there's any reason to expect the neocons to change their strategy.

"In 1991, Iraqi exiles set up the Iraq National Congress (INC) with funding from the CIA. Under the leadership of Ahmad Chalabi, and flush with tens of millions dollars in US government funding, the INC allied itself with the neoconservatives in Washington and unceasingly beat the drums of war, presenting itself as the popular democratic alternative to Saddam Hussein and feeding faulty intelligence to an eager media and Bush."

Maybe Iran's oil and gas reserves will pay for this lie too?
Just like Iraq.

War With Iran? US Neocons Aim to Repeat Chalabi-Style Swindle | Truthout

I am not the one who sent a pm bitching about my reciprocation.

The person you are defending cried like a little a bitch when I called him names after he negged me and called me a fucking idiot. Don't turn up the heat and then bitch about how hot it is. You are people are some of biggest sissies I have ever met.

p.s. Thanks for sending me a p.m. and bitching about my reciprocation...you little sissy.

purelyderivative is lying.

You can always tell. His lips are moving.

In reality (a concept utterly alien to the lying pussy purelyderivative) it happens that I negged the pussy. He then shot me a "pay back" neg rep with his powerful negative 6 capacity. :lol:

In response, I mocked the shit out of him, of course, and he dutifully resorted to pretending that my mocking of his petty ass bullshit was "crying."

purelyderivative is just a liar. Oh. And a pussy.

This is old. Do you have a topic or not?

I see that you are a little sissy bitch and crying again.

I told you it was old, and yet you persist, you mindless whining pussy.

I also told you already, stupid, that unlike you, I have engaged in many discussions and still do.

You should give that some thought, asslick.

Oh, and stop your crying, bitch.

I also told you already, stupid, that unlike you, I have engaged in many discussions and still do.

I am still waiting for you to pick a topic and which we can debate about. However, you just insist on trolling and flaming.

No wonder you are are a kook.

Iran is one of the most peaceful countries in the Middle East. I love how we paint them out to be madmen.

Real peaceful they are. They provided 100% of the IED road bombs in Iraq.

And that was after Americans teamed up with Saddam and killed over a million Iranians.

Peaceful? You have no clue.

Iranians are Persian descent. Iraq is an Arab country.
They hate each other. Persians despise Arabs. We could have teamed up with Iran and they still would have killed each other.
You are the one that knows nothing of history.

I am still waiting for you to pick a topic and which we can debate about. However, you just insist on trolling and flaming.

You are, of course, the kook, you utterly transparent hypocritical pussy.

I am waiting for you to stop crying and to man up.

Apparently the wait can be eternal.

Out of idle curiosity, what is your preferred area of discussion? Do you deem yourself to be a kind of expert in any field?

We all see that you are mighty full of yourself. That's casual. I just wondered if you have ANY substance with which to back up any part of your large but frail ego?

Real peaceful they are. They provided 100% of the IED road bombs in Iraq.

And that was after Americans teamed up with Saddam and killed over a million Iranians.

Peaceful? You have no clue.

Iranians are Persian descent. Iraq is an Arab country.
They hate each other. Persians despise Arabs. We could have teamed up with Iran and they still would have killed each other.
You are the one that knows nothing of history.

Yet, Iran has a strict no first policy.

They didn't attack Iraq, the US and Iraq did.

You are a fool that believes otherwise.

Out of idle curiosity, what is your preferred area of discussion? Do you deem yourself to be a kind of expert in any field?

We all see that you are mighty full of yourself. That's casual. I just wondered if you have ANY substance with which to back up any part of your large but frail ego?

IOW, you are a little sissy who can't pick a topic and defend it.

Later troll.

IOW, you are a little sissy who can't pick a topic and defend it.

Later troll.

No. As I correctly called it, you are incapable of stopping your churlish, childish, bellicose and ineffective ad hominem efforts, ya dishonest hypocritical pussy.

You are a void. You have nothing to offer.

You need to go fuck yourself again, shit breath.

Buh bye.

:lol:

Do you have a more credible link than one from a know enemy of the US? (al jazeera?, ya gotta be kidding right?)

if not, wouldn't this be more comfortable in the conspiracy section?
Coming from someone who lives in a conspiratorial congressional district, maybe one of your heroes will raise your comfort level.

"Former United States Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton speaking at CPAC 2011 in Washington, DC. Appearing before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on June 24, Bolton reiterated his calls for military action against Iran and openly expressed his support for the MEK, a radical Islamic terrorist group."

Feeling any better?

any other sources, I mean, truthout.org? Gimme (and anyone else with at 3 working brain cells) a break.
Eighth most widely quoted author of all time.

"The dire threat of Iran is widely recognized to be the most serious foreign policy crisis facing the Obama administration.

"General Petraeus informed the Senate Committee on Armed Services in March 2010 that 'the Iranian regime is the primary state-level threat to stability' in the U.S. Central Command area of responsibility, the Middle East and Central Asia, the primary region of U.S. global concerns.

"The term 'stability' here has its usual technical meaning: firmly under U.S. control."

ZCommunications | The Iranian Threat by Noam Chomsky | ZMagazine Article

Do you think global elites would resort to war in a time of world-wide economic Depression?

Iran is one of the most peaceful countries in the Middle East. I love how we paint them out to be madmen.

Yeah - they're such a fun-loving bunch over there in Iran - Chas' Compilation: Hanging in Iran

Listen up <Second stage Freudian insult omitted>, I wasn't talking about civil liberties. However, I have no problem tracing the fact that Iran is it current state due to blowback by the USA and the coup of 1953.

Nonetheless, they haven't invaded a country in over 200 years and have a strict no first strike policy.

I remember when you kooks sided with Iraq and Saddam and killed over a million Iranians.

That is absolutely, positively wrong. We decided NOT to back Iraq because it got back to us that Saddam was not as he wanted to appear to be, but was on a murderous kill-spree with almost every one of his neighbors. I distinctly remember that, because Iran had outdone itself detaining Americans against their will on a flight that landed there.

diplomacy-rumsfeld-saddam-hussein-reagan-republicans-political-poster-1275483107.jpg

What's wrong with Al Jazeera? We support Al Qaida in Libya don't we? You better get with the program.
And, as far as we know, no one from AlJazeera has hacked a single phone belonging to any of the 911 families.

No. They just happily report the work of their masters in blowing some of the members of those families up, instead.
How did HW's "line in the sand" work out for Iraqi children?

"These results provide strong evidence that the Gulf war and trade sanctions caused a threefold increase in mortality among Iraqi children under five years of age. We estimate that an excess of more than 46,900 children died between January and August 1991. (N Engl J Med 1992;327:931–6.)"

MMS: Error

We've killed thousands of them for every one of us.

How about some photos with us teaming with Bin Laden fighting the Russians, Ho Chi Minh fighting the Japanese and Stalin fighting the Germans?
And which one of any of those were we really "allied" with?
The weapons that Ho used to run the French off with were given to him by us, the weapons Taliban use against us were given to them by us. The main convoy truck the Russians had at the end of WWII and many of their tank designs were given to them by us.
Old news.

Stop me if you've heard this before.
Wars and rumors of wars, right?

"A longtime CIA officer (Robert Baer) who spent 21 years in the Middle East is predicting that Israel will bomb Iran in the fall, dragging the United States into another major war and endangering US military and civilian personnel (and other interests) throughout the Middle East and beyond...

Obviously this is something that's been rumored many times in the past.
What's different right now is the slow-motion Depression settling over the global economy.

Wars and rumors of wars...
And the guns of August/bombs of September??

"Robert Baer has had a storied career, including a stint in Iraq in the 1990s where he organised opposition to Saddam Hussein. (He was recalled after being accused of trying to organise Saddam's assassination.) Upon his retirement, he received a top decoration for meritorious service...

"He obviously won't name many of his sources in Israel, the United States, and elsewhere, but the few he has named are all Israeli security figures who have publically warned that Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak are hell-bent on war.

"Most former Mossad chiefs wary of Netanyahu

"Baer was especially impressed by the unprecedented warning about Netanyahu's plans by former Mossad chief Meir Dagan. Dagan left the Israeli intelligence agency in September 2010.

"Two months ago, he predicted that Israel would attack and said that doing so would be 'the stupidest thing' he could imagine. According to Haaretz...

But maybe not as stupid as Obama's response to such an act?
There's no doubt how the US Congress would react to an Israeli attack on Natanz.

CIA veteran: Israel to attack Iran in fall - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

I wouldn't trust Al Jazeera discussing Israel if they said Israeli rain was wet, however; Iran has it coming. And if Iran is bombed back into the stone age, so be it. I wish I could fly a mission that would drop a daisy cutter right on top of the Ayotollah's head.

How about some photos with us teaming with Bin Laden fighting the Russians, Ho Chi Minh fighting the Japanese and Stalin fighting the Germans?
And which one of any of those were we really "allied" with?
The weapons that Ho used to run the French off with were given to him by us, the weapons Taliban use against us were given to them by us. The main convoy truck the Russians had at the end of WWII and many of their tank designs were given to them by us.
Old news.

Brzezinski is a dick. Why the fuck would I defend him?

Here. Happy now?
brzezinski_bin_laden_aka_tim_osman.gif

zbigniew-brzezinski-965.jpg

Last edited:
What's wrong with Al Jazeera? We support Al Qaida in Libya don't we? You better get with the program.
And, as far as we know, no one from AlJazeera has hacked a single phone belonging to any of the 911 families.

as far as we know, your mother never raised a genius...........
You've obviously never met my little brother.

Is it really a good idea to start bringing mothers into these discussions?

Some of you guys and gals have been doing this far longer than I; however, even I've noticed how much I've learned from communicating regularly with people I could not spend five minutes with in the same room if politics or Economics came up for debate.

Jus' sayin'

Coming from someone who lives in a conspiratorial congressional district, maybe one of your heroes will raise your comfort level.

"Former United States Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton speaking at CPAC 2011 in Washington, DC. Appearing before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on June 24, Bolton reiterated his calls for military action against Iran and openly expressed his support for the MEK, a radical Islamic terrorist group."

Feeling any better?

any other sources, I mean, truthout.org? Gimme (and anyone else with at 3 working brain cells) a break.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dvkWqbmesE&feature=player_detailpage]&#x202a;war drums&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube[/ame]
Now you've done it.

There is absolutely nothing lower than a funny commie drummer.

Camp FEMA, Trotsky.

Please don't shame yourself any further.

Forum List

Back