War With Iran This Fall?

Iran is one of the most peaceful countries in the Middle East. I love how we paint them out to be madmen.
How many wars has Israel started since 1948?

I don't know. The U.S. is currently involved in six, so what's your fucking point ?
Einstein's and Russell's (1955) "stark and dreadful and inescapable (choice) shall we put an end to the human race; or shall mankind renounce war?"

If you haven't already done so - may I suggest you and "Phillip" grab a jar of vaseline and check into a Hotel 6?

May I suggest that you stop fucking your sister, you dumbass inbred?

I don't have a sister.
Kindly confine what you and BoyGeorgiePhillip do with each other to your bedroom. I am not interested in your filthy behavior. What goes on behind redneck closed trailer doors should stay there.

It all ends 7.15.

harry-potter-poster__opt.jpg

Do you have a more credible link than one from a know enemy of the US? (al jazeera?, ya gotta be kidding right?)

if not, wouldn't this be more comfortable in the conspiracy section?
Coming from someone who lives in a conspiratorial congressional district, maybe one of your heroes will raise your comfort level.

"Former United States Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton speaking at CPAC 2011 in Washington, DC. Appearing before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on June 24, Bolton reiterated his calls for military action against Iran and openly expressed his support for the MEK, a radical Islamic terrorist group."

Feeling any better?

War With Iran? US Neocons Aim to Repeat Chalabi-Style Swindle | Truthout

Last edited by a moderator:
So, if we go to war with Iran will the GOP break their no-taxes pledge in order to pay for it,
or will we just tack a few trillion more on the national debt,

so the GOP can complain about that?

Do you have a more credible link than one from a know enemy of the US? (al jazeera?, ya gotta be kidding right?)

What's wrong with Al Jazeera? We support Al Qaida in Libya don't we? You better get with the program.
And, as far as we know, no one from AlJazeera has hacked a single phone belonging to any of the 911 families.

For fuck's sake will you kooks stop sending me pm's. I am not interested.

You people are some of the biggest pansies that I ever met.

Coming from someone who lives in a conspiratorial congressional district, maybe one of your heroes will raise your comfort level.

"Former United States Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton speaking at CPAC 2011 in Washington, DC. Appearing before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on June 24, Bolton reiterated his calls for military action against Iran and openly expressed his support for the MEK, a radical Islamic terrorist group."

Feeling any better?

War With Iran? US Neocons Aim to Repeat Chalabi-Style Swindle | Truthout

any other sources, I mean, truthout.org? Gimme (and anyone else with at 3 working brain cells) a break.

So, if we go to war with Iran will the GOP break their no-taxes pledge in order to pay for it,
or will we just tack a few trillion more on the national debt,

so the GOP can complain about that?

Rw kooks loves more war and less taxes. Then they bitch like little sissies that we are in debt.

What's wrong with Al Jazeera? We support Al Qaida in Libya don't we? You better get with the program.
And, as far as we know, no one from AlJazeera has hacked a single phone belonging to any of the 911 families.

No. They just happily report the work of their masters in blowing some of the members of those families up, instead.

Forum List

Back