War With Iran This Fall?

Do you have a more credible link than one from a know enemy of the US? (al jazeera?, ya gotta be kidding right?)

if not, wouldn't this be more comfortable in the conspiracy section?
What's wrong with Al Jazeera? We support Al Qaida in Libya don't we? You better get with the program.
And, as far as we know, no one from AlJazeera has hacked a single phone belonging to any of the 911 families.

as far as we know, your mother never raised a genius...........

For fuck's sake will you kooks stop sending me pm's. I am not interested.

Then don't send any out, moron.

Christ Almighty, you are one fucking stupid-ass whining pussy bitch, purelyderivative.

STFU, asshole.

:lol:

I never responded to your whiny pm.

Why the fuck do you lie?

I didn't send you a PM, bitch. I sent you a rep and it came with a comment.

To that you DID reply, you lying pussy. And THEN (only then) did I respond to YOUR message, you dishonest pussy.

Wipe your eyes, bitch.

Your lies have no power here, little feller.

Do you have a more credible link than one from a know enemy of the US? (al jazeera?, ya gotta be kidding right?)

if not, wouldn't this be more comfortable in the conspiracy section?
Coming from someone who lives in a conspiratorial congressional district, maybe one of your heroes will raise your comfort level.

"Former United States Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton speaking at CPAC 2011 in Washington, DC. Appearing before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on June 24, Bolton reiterated his calls for military action against Iran and openly expressed his support for the MEK, a radical Islamic terrorist group."

Feeling any better?

War With Iran? US Neocons Aim to Repeat Chalabi-Style Swindle | Truthout

any other sources, I mean, truthout.org? Gimme (and anyone else with at 3 working brain cells) a break.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dvkWqbmesE&feature=player_detailpage]‪war drums‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Coming from someone who lives in a conspiratorial congressional district, maybe one of your heroes will raise your comfort level.

"Former United States Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton speaking at CPAC 2011 in Washington, DC. Appearing before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on June 24, Bolton reiterated his calls for military action against Iran and openly expressed his support for the MEK, a radical Islamic terrorist group."

Feeling any better?

any other sources, I mean, truthout.org? Gimme (and anyone else with at 3 working brain cells) a break.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dvkWqbmesE&feature=player_detailpage]‪war drums‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

much better, the op should thank you for reviving his topic

Oh god, the kooks are showing up and having a foursome with their goats

And purelyderivative has a bestiality fantasy thing going on, too.

At least we hope he's not actually hurting the poor animals.

If I had a bestiality issuedeleted, then I would be fucking your mother. However, I am not.

Hey pussy:

You REALLY can't keep your pin head on some VERY basic simple rules here, can you, you cretin?

The "no family" rule is meant with assholes like YOU in mind.

Give some thought to honoring your word (probably for the first time in your worthless life, bitch).

Last edited by a moderator:
And purelyderivative has a bestiality fantasy thing going on, too.

At least we hope he's not actually hurting the poor animals.

If I had a bestiality issue, deletedthen I would be fucking your mother. However, I am not.

Hey pussy:

You REALLY can't keep your pin head on some VERY basic simple rules here, can you, you cretin?

Give some thought to honoring your word (probably for the first time in your worthless life, bitch).

More crying from you. It is getting old.

I didn't originate this flame war. However, when you kooks send me whiny messages, neg me, and call me all sorts of names and I reciprocate, you throw a fucking hissy fit. Go cry some more.

You turned up the heat in the kitchen and then bitch that it is too hot.....classic.

Last edited:
I do not think it would be the all out war you are implying. Israel bombed Iran before and what happened? zilch. Iran does not want to face nuclear annihilation so any attack by Israel against Iranian nuclear facilities will be met by bluster. They cannot afford to shit the oil off, they get too much from the petrodollars to do that. Of course they could have Hezbollah do some stuff from Lebanon but the Israelis would respond there with another invasion and scorched earth policy.

For the US there may be some minor consequences because of our influence with Israel. But there again look at what the Middle East gets from the US.
Are you confusing the Israeli air strike on Iraq's nuclear reactor with Iran?

If they are attacked, the Iranians won't respond with all out war, but they are big enough to hit major population centers in Israel for months:

"There is almost 'near certainty' that Netanyahu is 'planning an attack [on Iran] ... and it will probably be in September before the vote on a Palestinian state. And he's also hoping to draw the United States into the conflict", Baer explained.

"The Israeli air force would attack 'Natanz and other nuclear facilities to degrade their capabilities. The Iranians will strike back where they can: Basra, Baghdad", he said, and even Afghanistan. Then the United States would jump into the fight with attacks on Iranian targets.

"'Our special forces are already looking at Iranian targets in Iraq and across the border [in Iran] which we would strike. What we're facing here is an escalation, rather than a planned out-and-out war. It's a nightmare scenario. We don't have enough troops in the Middle East to fight a war like that.' Baer added, 'I think we are looking into the abyss'".

CIA veteran: Israel to attack Iran in fall - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

If I had a bestiality issue, deleted However, I am not.

Hey pussy:

More crying from you. It is getting old.

I didn't originate this flame war. However, when you kooks send me whiny messages, neg me, and call me all sorts of names and I reciprocate, you throw a fucking hissy fit. Go cry some more.

You turned up the heat in the kitchen and then bitch that it is too hot.....classic.

purelyderivative can't stop crying and lying.

It's a cheap double feature that never ends.

I DID enjoy your neg rep though. Negative 6.

Bwahahahahaha!

:lol:

Seymour Hirsch? is that you?
Not hardly.

"...John Bolton, the former ambassador to the UN under President Bush, reiterated his calls for military action against Iran and openly expressed his support for the MEK. Weeks later, former Bush attorney general Michael Mukasey appeared before the Oversight and Investigation Subcommittee and called for the US to delist the MEK.

"Mukasey was even photographed prior to the hearing receiving counsel from the leadership of the National Council of Resistance of Iran, the MEK's political wing, which is also designated as a terrorist organization..."

Now I suppose you're going to whine about conspiring with known terrorists.

Oh for Pete's sake, STOP CRYING, you pussy.

Seriously, for once in your life, take the bold step of manning up a little, you quiff.

Listen, this is getting old and tiring. Is there any topic you want to discuss? I would love to show how much you are an idiot.

Seriously, for once in your life, take the bold step of manning up a little, you quiff.

Listen, this is getting old and tiring. Is there any topic you want to discuss? I would love to show how much you are an idiot.

It was old the first time you started bitching and crying.

If you suddenly can't take the heat, bitch, then all you have to do is refrain from doing the very thing you are bitching and caterwauling about, stupid.

Unlike you, fuckface, I have engaged in (and still regularly do engage in) actual discussions on many threads on a variety of topics.

I bet even a dipstick like you could do that too if you put your tiny mind to it.

It was old the first time you started bitching and crying.

If you suddenly can't take the heat, bitch, then all you have to do is refrain from doing the very thing you are bitching and caterwauling about, stupid.

Unlike you, fuckface, I have engaged in (and still regularly do engage in) actual discussions on many threads on a variety of topics.

I bet even a dipstick like you could do that too if you put your tiny mind to it.

I never started negging people, leaving them nasty messages, and crying to them over pm's. Please stop your lies.

Do you want to have a serious discussion on anything? Pick the topic and I will be glad to show you up. We can even make a no-flame rule.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back