War With Iran This Fall?

Listen, this is getting old and tiring. Is there any topic you want to discuss? I would love to show how much you are an idiot.

It was old the first time you started bitching and crying.

If you suddenly can't take the heat, bitch, then all you have to do is refrain from doing the very thing you are bitching and caterwauling about, stupid.

Unlike you, fuckface, I have engaged in (and still regularly do engage in) actual discussions on many threads on a variety of topics.

I bet even a dipstick like you could do that too if you put your tiny mind to it.

I never started negging people, leaving them nasty messages, and crying to them over pm's. Please stop your lies.

Do you want to have a serious discussion on anything? Pick the topic and I will be glad to show you up. We can even make a no-flame rule.

Generally, people who whine about neg reps get negged again. Since your signature is a whine against neg reps, I guess we'll see you down to zero rep power soon. :lol:

It all ends 7.15.

harry-potter-poster__opt.jpg
Does that mean we're not really having this conversation?

Was John Bolton done in by Harry or the MEK?

"Appearing before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on June 24, John Bolton, the former ambassador to the UN under President Bush, reiterated his calls for military action against Iran and openly expressed his support for the MEK.

"Weeks later, former Bush attorney general Michael Mukasey appeared before the Oversight and Investigation Subcommittee and called for the US to delist the MEK. Mukasey was even photographed prior to the hearing receiving counsel from the leadership of the National Council of Resistance of Iran, the MEK's political wing, which is also designated as a terrorist organization."

Are you with us or the (other) terrorists?

War With Iran? US Neocons Aim to Repeat Chalabi-Style Swindle | Truthout

Iran is a member of the SCO,I don't see Isreal attacking Iran.

SCO?

I don't see Israel attacking Iran, either. But they have been known to take action as needed for survival. So, it's not out of the question.

Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQLdiWywAno]‪Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Generally, people who whine about neg reps get negged again. Since your signature is a whine against neg reps, I guess we'll see you down to zero rep power soon. :lol:

I see a pattern. RW kooks love to neg me, leave me nasty messages, and then they bitch when I reciprocate. In fact, you are bitching right now.

Perhaps I should extend my list.

Since you are defending Liability, I will extend my offer to you. Pick a topic and I will be happy to show you up.

Last edited:
Are you confusing the Israeli air strike on Iraq's nuclear reactor with Iran?

If they are attacked, the Iranians won't respond with all out war, but they are big enough to hit major population centers in Israel for months:

"There is almost 'near certainty' that Netanyahu is 'planning an attack [on Iran] ... and it will probably be in September before the vote on a Palestinian state. And he's also hoping to draw the United States into the conflict", Baer explained.

"The Israeli air force would attack 'Natanz and other nuclear facilities to degrade their capabilities. The Iranians will strike back where they can: Basra, Baghdad", he said, and even Afghanistan. Then the United States would jump into the fight with attacks on Iranian targets.

"'Our special forces are already looking at Iranian targets in Iraq and across the border [in Iran] which we would strike. What we're facing here is an escalation, rather than a planned out-and-out war. It's a nightmare scenario. We don't have enough troops in the Middle East to fight a war like that.' Baer added, 'I think we are looking into the abyss'".

CIA veteran: Israel to attack Iran in fall - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

Netanyahu could sodomize Ahmadinejad in Wolf Blitzers situation room, and nobody here would bat an eyelash George.....

~S~

I see a pattern. RW kooks love to neg me, leave me nasty messages, and then they bitch when I reciprocate. In fact, you are bitching right now.

Perhaps I should extend my list.

Feel free whiner! I negged you for mentioning someone's mother in a derogatory way. Do your worst junior. :cuckoo:

I don't know. The U.S. is currently involved in six, so what's your fucking point ?
Einstein's and Russell's (1955) "stark and dreadful and inescapable (choice) shall we put an end to the human race; or shall mankind renounce war?"

It appears you need some sort of medical attention.
Have you gotten over your PTSD, yet?

What part of "war is not sustainable" are you having trouble with?

A recent study has found that a "limited" nuclear exchange, for example, India and Pakistan, would produce fires which would generate enough smoke to eliminate one entire growing season on this planet's surface.

One year.
No commercial agriculture anywhere on the planet.
Medical attention won't help that much.

Last edited:
Feel free whiner! I negged you for mentioning someone's mother in a derogatory way. Do your worst junior. :cuckoo:

I see that you defend that freak who originated this flame war. However, you are a kook and can't take the heat when you turn up the temp.

Pick your topic. I await.

Einstein's and Russell's (1955) "stark and dreadful and inescapable (choice) shall we put an end to the human race; or shall mankind renounce war?"

It appears you need some sort of medical attention.
Have you gotten over your PTSD, yet?

What part of "war is not sustainable" are you having trouble with?

A recent study has found that a "limited" nuclear exchange, for example, India and Pakistan, would produce fires which would generate enough smoke of eliminate one entire growing season on this planet's surface.

One year.
No commercial agriculture anywhere on the planet.
Medical attention won't help that much.

I have 3,000 cans of beanie weenies I would survive :)

Quote: Originally Posted by georgephillip
War With Iran This Fall?

maybe the bigger Q should be Will we even notice?
I'm guessing that depends on whether the NFL kicks off this fall or not.

Remember that week after 911 without football?

I can still see Colin with the "deer in the headlights look" saying it's time to get back to the games.

If the global economy continues to stagnate (or worse) maybe the war will take our minds off homelessness?

I am not the one who sent a pm bitching about my reciprocation.

The person you are defending cried like a little a bitch when I called him names after he negged me and called me a fucking idiot. Don't turn up the heat and then bitch about how hot it is. You are people are some of biggest sissies I have ever met.

p.s. Thanks for sending me a p.m. and bitching about my reciprocation...you little sissy.

Last edited:
When Isreal was being hit with SCUD missles during GW1 THEY DID NOT WANT American intervention over it.
Isreal does want our $$ but NOT combat support.

I am not the one who sent a pm bitching about my reciprocation.

The person you are defending cried like a little a bitch when I called him names after he negged me and called me a fucking idiot. Don't turn up the heat and then bitch about how hot it is. You are people are some of biggest sissies I have ever met.

p.s. Thanks for sending me a p.m. and bitching about my reciprocation...you little sissy.

purelyderivative is lying.

You can always tell. His lips are moving.

In reality (a concept utterly alien to the lying pussy purelyderivative) it happens that I negged the pussy. He then shot me a "pay back" neg rep with his powerful negative 6 capacity. :lol:

In response, I mocked the shit out of him, of course, and he dutifully resorted to pretending that my mocking of his petty ass bullshit was "crying."

purelyderivative is just a liar. Oh. And a pussy.

Forum List

Back