"Made in America" Perry campaign slogan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by freedombecki, Jul 17, 2011.

1. freedombecki

freedombecki Let's go swimmin'! Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,935
    Apparently, Governor Rick Perry knows how to build a thriving economy. An exploratory committee for his presidential bid has been formed by the likes of California Assemblyman Dan Logue who thinks Texas is the best place in the nation to do business on account of Rick Perry's business vision, and he thinks we need a President who can make "made in America" the national slogan, once again.

[​IMG]

At the "Draft Rick Perry 2012" website, Logue says of Perry:

He understands the necessity for states and the federal government to establish and maintain a regulatory environment that promotes the free market and business development. He has successfully lead the way in reducing taxes and unnecessary regulations that punish business growth and send jobs to other countries.

If we can get Governor Rick Perry in Washington instead of Texas he will no longer recruit businesses from Ca. but he will recruit jobs back to America from China and India and put America, not just Texas, back to work. Draft Rick Perry 2012
    Guess that's as good an excuse as you can get to make Governor Rick Perry to become President Rick Perry.

"Give Californians their jobs back. Elect Rick Perry!" :D

What say you?

2. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,676
    I would never vote for Algore's former campaign manager. Oh you didn't know that? Rick Perry was a Democrat who was turned by non other than Karl Rove!

Don't fall for the Cowboy hat. Don't fall for nice hair. He's a replay of Bush.

3. freedombecki

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,935
    Bush was born in Connecticutt. Perry is 5th generation Texan. Came up the hard way, too. He served in the United States Air Force and married his elementary school sweetheart. He's a true conservative, and he authored the book, Fed Up Our Fight to Save America from Washington.

He put more people to work in Texas than Obama put to work in the entire country.

This guy isn't going to start any wars. He's just going to balance the budget, give Americans their jobs back, and if someone else starts a war with the USA, he's going to kick their heiney in less time than you can say "permission from the United Nations."

4. Warrior102

Warrior102 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,029
    Serving in the Air Force is coming up the hard way?

LOL!...

5. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    I like Perry. He's not my ideal Conservative,but who is? He's proven to be a real leader. His Job-Creation Numbers are by far the best in the Country. I hope he runs.

6. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,660
    If you believe that's why "Made in America" is his slogan, I've got a bridge to sell you! :lol:

7. freedombecki

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,935
    That's what people used to say about the Navy in Vietnam. It's where my big brother served for 20 years. He worked on phantom jets back in their day. One of his buds told me he could take one apart and put it back together blindfolded. The good thing was, he grew up. Air Force guys are tough plus they can outsmart just about anyone. Not a bad trait for a POTUS.

I think Rick can hit any curve ball Obama throws his way and outta the part, at that.

8. Warrior102

Warrior102 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,029
    I liked F-4's. They were louder than hell.

9. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,884
    I've waited a long, long, long, long, long time for the perfect opportunity to say this and the time is now:

Bush left a bad taste in my mouth.

Dubya said all the right things too but he fucked Conservatives worse that Obama ever could, so I am extremely leery about guys like Perry, Texas Establishment Republicans, all the more so since he was a Gore supporter.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,635
    Really! :lmao: :lmao: