War Room

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
My Pastor has been talking about a movie called War Room. I have not seen it yet but those who have seen it say it is excellent. The subject of the movie is the power of Prayer. I believe every Christian needs a war room and a prayer strategy to defeat the enemy. We get our strategy from God and in order to know what it is we must seek His face. It is not by might, not by power but by my Spirit sayeth the LORD. That is an important scripture to remind every believer that it is not by our own might, not by our own power, but by the Power of the Holy Spirit that the enemy is defeated. Those that are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God. We need to be separated from the world and things of this world and in unity with the Holy Spirit. By abiding in Jesus Christ and His Words abiding in us we receive whatever we ask for in His Name. On the subject of prayer, E. M. Bounds is an excellent teacher. E. M. Bounds had a strong prayer life.

Here is a trailer from the movie:

We do our war on the floor. We do not war as the world wars. Our warfare is called Spiritual warfare because it is spiritual.

It is written:

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.
2 Corinthians 10:4

This thread is about the power of Prayer, Delta. Not Islam. Please stay on topic.

Excellent movie and we highly recommend it to everyone, not just for believers, but for those who think they made a commitment to the Lord yet still really haven't surrendered themselves. We need to be on fire for Him, not simply lukewarm.

Excellent movie and we highly recommend it to everyone, not just for believers, but for those who think they made a commitment to the Lord yet still really haven't surrendered themselves. We need to be on fire for Him, not simply lukewarm.
Amen! Thank you, Spinster! I am going to make a point of seeing this movie. Sounds great!

Forum List

Back