Wanna guess which party supports this stuff?

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
You are married to the Lord and your daddy is your boyfriend': Purity balls, in which girls 'gift their virginity' to their fathers until marriage, sweeping America

The daughters silently commit to live pure lives before God through the symbol of laying down a white rose at the cross, before engaging in a wedding-type dance with their father.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ers-marriage-sweep-America.html#ixzz2wo8bJBWY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Very creepy in more ways then one

Read more: Purity balls, in which girls 'gift their virginity' to their fathers, sweeping America | Mail Online

Last edited:
You are married to the Lord and your daddy is your boyfriend': Purity balls, in which girls 'gift their virginity' to their fathers until marriage, sweeping America

Read more: Purity balls, in which girls 'gift their virginity' to their fathers, sweeping America | Mail Online
In human history, Daddy was first often enough. I have the feeling if this was Mother and son the actual creepiness of this would be easier to see.

Last edited:

The daughters silently commit to live pure lives before God through the symbol of laying down a white rose at the cross, before engaging in a wedding-type dance with their father.

Wow traditional morality is now seen as creepy. A new low.

In human history, Daddy was first more than often enough. I have the feeling if this was Mother and son the actual creepiness of this would be easier to see.

We don't need to your experience here. Did you bother to read the link?

The primary objection is that girls are refusing to get their first STD while still in high school. Everything after that is just window dressing.

Girls are starting to show an interest in abnormal activity. This is what's expected of them.

'Party' Twitter account shocks Long Island parents - New York News

One high school student from Wantagh was captured with her pants down urinating in a sink wearing a happy birthday tiara.

Another photo shows a West Babylon teen naked in a backyard.

Another pic shows a Port Jefferson teen passed out in a stairway.

Read more: 'Party' Twitter account shocks Long Island parents - New York News
Follow us: @myfoxny on Twitter | Fox5NY on Facebook

What's next, students refusing to have sex with their teachers? Is that what teens should be permitted to start doing? Stop it at the dance and intention level. Keep these girls normal, like every other slut.

The more I read these new Lib posters the more convinced there there are maybe 3 or at most 4 unique individual Libs posting at USMB

I must say I like the pledge of the fathers.

My dad used to check the air pressure on my new date's tires. Check the battery. And give the boy $10. and 4 quarters to call him if "something went wrong".

No excuses. :lol: And I loved him for it.

Getting all dressed up to go on a dinner date and dancing with Daddy is Tradition? For whom, the Mormons?

How about education and close family ties without the loony tunes religious theatrics

Getting all dressed up to go on a dinner date and dancing with Daddy is Tradition? For whom, the Mormons?

How about education and close family ties without the loony tunes religious theatrics
These are the same people who would dance around on the street clutching a bloody sheet, on the honeymoon night.

So what we have here is a tradition, to the best of my knowledge one that is relatively new, a tradition born of their religious beliefs. Nothing they are doing is illegal or seemingly harmful to any of the parties involved.

And we have a couple of members who, presumably, hold differing opinions with regard to religion and, based on the thread title, they certainly share opposing political view points. Said members find the practice "creepy" and have taken it upon themselves to denigrate and ridicule the subjects in question.

Nice. Very tolerant. No bigotry in your party.

Is it creepy? Yeah, personally, it gives me the fucking willies. But they're not forcing me to do it and it affects me not one iota. If it helps them or gives them comfort, more power to them.

Party of inclusion indeed.

Live and let live I say...

In human history, Daddy was first often enough. I have the feeling if this was Mother and son the actual creepiness of this would be easier to see.

I'm not sure that it is creepy. I don't know why they use the word "boyfriend". She's promising to remain "pure" and he's promising to protect her virtue until she finds Mr Right. The only thing creepy about it I can find is calling the father her "boyfriend", somehow, I think they've either taken that out of context or twisted it.

Okay, I've been Googling, and no where else can I see that they call the father "boyfriend". It's obviously slanted to make something pure look incestuous. The girls pledge to remain pure, the fathers pledge to protect their daughters. Pretty much the way things used to be.

I can't imagine anyone twisting this the way the op did.

Forum List

Back