America doesn't have a color issue. US politicians do. Check out this baby emulating her heroes.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
The heart and soul of my America. Not politicians desperate to divide us. THIS is America.

Her hips don't lie! Adorable little girl dances alongside local high school's majorettes, perfectly copying their booty-shaking moves in viral video
  • Ollie Malone became the youngest dancer to join Southwood High's majorettes dance group in Louisiana, and made her debut at the Homecoming game
  • The adorable girl marched and swayed her hips to the cheers of the crowd
  • And she's gone viral thanks to her mom's video of her moves, that boast over 4.3million views and amassed over 61,000 Facebook shares
454348DE00000578-4974326-image-m-57_1507820655972.jpg

Read more: Little girl mimics Southwood High School majorettes' dance | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The heart and soul of my America. Not politicians desperate to divide us. THIS is America.

Her hips don't lie! Adorable little girl dances alongside local high school's majorettes, perfectly copying their booty-shaking moves in viral video
  • Ollie Malone became the youngest dancer to join Southwood High's majorettes dance group in Louisiana, and made her debut at the Homecoming game
  • And she's gone viral thanks to her mom's video of her moves, that boast over 4.3million views and amassed over 61,000 Facebook shares

Read more: Little girl mimics Southwood High School majorettes' dance | Daily Mail Online

Yeah, that's how human beings are before being institutionally socialized, you never knew that? Some of us are able to hang onto that. You should see if you can find your way back to that perceptual reality love. And look, the scary negroes didn't beat her up, mug her, or rape her. Who knew?

You don't know me or

Yeah, that's how human beings are before being institutionally socialized, you never knew that? Some of us are able to hang onto that. You should see if you can find your way back to that perceptual reality love. And look, the scary negroes didn't beat her up, mug her, or rape her. Who knew?

You are a strange bird. You continually make these grandiose statements. My grand girl is the most amazingly beautiful child. Father. The islands. Mother. Nothing short of the most Teutonic breeding possible. Unreal grandchild.

Is it that you only live in a place that doesn't rock with color zones? Toronto where I have spent most of my life is color free in the sense that everyone is a shade of something.

You are one sick puppy to accuse me of all people of racism or fearing blacks. I deeply resent it.

You don't know me or

You are a strange bird. You continually make these grandiose statements. My grand girl is the most amazingly beautiful child. Father. The islands. Mother. Nothing short of the most Teutonic breeding possible. Unreal grandchild.

Is it that you only live in a place that doesn't rock with color zones? Toronto where I have spent most of my life is color free in the sense that everyone is a shade of something.

You are one sick puppy to accuse me of all people of racism or fearing blacks. I deeply resent it.

Mam, I have read your posts.

"You continually make these grandiose statements. My grand girl is the most amazingly beautiful child. Father. The islands. Mother. Nothing short of the most Teutonic breeding possible. Unreal grandchild."

I assure you I have never made those grandiose statements, ever.

Sadly that little girl will be forced to become racial as she gets older and the anti-white forces of the world acquire more power.

She and my nieces and nephews will not have the privilege of living in a supposed "post-racial" society.

You don't know me or

Mam, I have read your posts.

"You continually make these grandiose statements. My grand girl is the most amazingly beautiful child. Father. The islands. Mother. Nothing short of the most Teutonic breeding possible. Unreal grandchild."

I assure you I have never made those grandiose statements, ever.
^ Racist as fuck while trying to call other people racist. :laugh:

Forum List

Back