Wanna guess which party supports this stuff?

Okay, I've been Googling, and no where else can I see that they call the father "boyfriend". It's obviously slanted to make something pure look incestuous. The girls pledge to remain pure, the fathers pledge to protect their daughters. Pretty much the way things used to be.

I can't imagine anyone twisting this the way the op did.

Really? You've been a member here for six years and you can't imagine?

You are married to the Lord and your daddy is your boyfriend': Purity balls, in which girls 'gift their virginity' to their fathers until marriage, sweeping America

The daughters silently commit to live pure lives before God through the symbol of laying down a white rose at the cross, before engaging in a wedding-type dance with their father.

Read more: Purity balls, in which girls 'gift their virginity' to their fathers, sweeping America | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Very creepy in more ways then one

Read more: Purity balls, in which girls 'gift their virginity' to their fathers, sweeping America | Mail Online

"Shameless" dealt with that a few years ago, about how badly 'daddy' reacted when he found out his little girl wasn't pure as the driven snow. And it makes me wonder - why for him? Why not for herself? It's like she doesn't matter enough, it has to be about dad.

Weird.

You are married to the Lord and your daddy is your boyfriend': Purity balls, in which girls 'gift their virginity' to their fathers until marriage, sweeping America

The daughters silently commit to live pure lives before God through the symbol of laying down a white rose at the cross, before engaging in a wedding-type dance with their father.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ers-marriage-sweep-America.html#ixzz2wo8bJBWY

Yeah, I'd rather my daughter go out and screw every guy in sight, and then if she gets "punished" by getting pregnant, then they get a state funded abortion. Much better life for the daughter, it helps cheapen their view of men and sex.

Right guno?

Yeah, I'd rather my daughter go out and screw every guy in sight, and then if she gets "punished" by getting pregnant, then they get a state funded abortion. Much better life for the daughter, it helps cheapen their view of men and sex.

Right guno?
So she either dances with Daddy and thinks of him as the protector of her virginity, or she's a slut? Got it.

Right guno?
So she either dances with Daddy and thinks of him as the protector of her virginity, or she's a slut? Got it.
Rabbi Rules!

Right guno?
Rabbi Rules!
That's the dichotomy he presented. I just made comment.

"Very creepy in more ways then one."

A lot of people say the same about LGBT lifestyle. Tolerance appears to be a one way street.

Wow traditional morality is now seen as creepy. A new low.

What the fuck isn't creepy about it? Yes daddy, I will stay a virgin until I am married? What business is it of daddy's if the daughter has sex?

Getting all dressed up to go on a dinner date and dancing with Daddy is Tradition? For whom, the Mormons?

How about education and close family ties without the loony tunes religious theatrics

Yea, I thought anal sex education was mandatory by kindergarten these days, what the fuck is this shit?

Wow traditional morality is now seen as creepy. A new low.

What the fuck isn't creepy about it? Yes daddy, I will stay a virgin until I am married? What business is it of daddy's if the daughter has sex?

In your case it was doubtless a dead issue.
Are you actually suggesting that parents really have no interest in the private lives and morality of their underage children??

Forum List

Back