Wall for strong gun control

Trump is claiming to want to protect us with this wall. Well nothing would protect us more than some strong gun control. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. Trade the wall for strong gun control!

Haha...so weird that you Loons can’t make simple distinctions.
Your founders granted you the right to bear arms....your founders never granted wetbacks the right to invade our nation and fuck America all up.
What other rights / liberties do you hate?

Some of us are well aware of what the power structure does to populations it has historically found in the way of its version of progress. go back and look at the coal wars son. It eats whites too. Your kind have become redundant. Your privilege was temporal. The wealth extraction apparatus no longer requires you.

Haha...holy shit this dude is comical.
I have a vision in my head of what your loony ass looks like...I’d bet the farm my vision is damn accurate.

if you repeal welfare millions of white conservatives will be affected. I have no problem with that. :rolleyes:

Me either.

We get to keep our money, and walking abortions like you starve to death and reduce "Global Warming".

Win/Win.

The people with all the money and power get you wind you all up and watch ya'll have a go at each other on their behalf while they extract and redistribute more and more societal wealth as the ecosystem further degrades and more and more cities and municipalities across america enjoy a toxic public water supply.

Hold on, so as I bicker with twisted, LefTarded fools my checking account is being heisted?
That sounds like rational thought to you?

Not sure we could deal with your "issue" flinging poo two lies at a time, does that sound like rational thought to you?

Trump is claiming to want to protect us with this wall. Well nothing would protect us more than some strong gun control. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. Trade the wall for strong gun control!

Your founders granted you the right to bear arms....your founders never granted wetbacks the right to invade our nation and fuck America all up.

Some of us are well aware of what the power structure does to populations it has historically found in the way of its version of progress. go back and look at the coal wars son. It eats whites too. Your kind have become redundant. Your privilege was temporal. The wealth extraction apparatus no longer requires you.

I have a vision in my head of what your loony ass looks like...I’d bet the farm my vision is damn accurate.
Isn't that how you come to "know" the things you "know"? You just envision it?

Pick something to fillet and discuss from this or no?

All concentrated wealth and power needs to do is wall the people in and keep them pointed at each other, the american people will do the rest.
"And if they ever unite against our power, we'll just hit them with a
bio-pandemic and blame Iran for it."
In the meantime they'll all scurry off to their islands and leave us to rot
in a Mad Max police state.

Interesting isn't it. This perverted perceptual reality trashed Europe to such an extent that the land mass would not support all the people and they had to go find a "new" world to exploit. Now they've trashed this one and think they'll take Mars or some sick shit next. The capitalists will withdraw into their version of Versailles as we are told to eat cake. The colonial perceptual reality is what it is; insatiable.

they hate Trump more than they want to help America & fix its problems, which they said were real problems in the past! Democrats will do everything in their power to stop Trump in 2020

Drugs and illegals are killing 6X as many, get your priorities straight.

I don’t know anything about any of that crazy shit.
I do know that all the bottom feeders I know gravitate toward a conspiracy theory that a higher power is holding them back while they refuse to get out of their own way.
Me, I just went to school, didn’t do drugs, stayed accountable, responsible, driven and ambitious, started and built businesses, invested in real property....TA-DA!
It’s been quite simple.

they hate Trump more than they want to help America & fix its problems, which they said were real problems in the past! Democrats will do everything in their power to stop Trump in 2020
Nah, that party works in tandem with your "other" party to provide the spectacle and illusion of our political "process". The overall authoritarian rule is decided by the Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class who funds the entire charade. The neoliberal agenda is utterly bipartisan.

I don’t know anything about any of that crazy shit.
I do know that all the bottom feeders I know gravitate toward a conspiracy theory that a higher power is holding them back while they refuse to get out of their own way.
Me, I just went to school, didn’t do drugs, stayed accountable, responsible, driven and ambitious, started and built businesses, invested in real property....TA-DA!
It’s been quite simple.

Yes, you are indeed.

Why don't you just ask to exchange it for the First Amendment? We know you snowflakes hate that one.

You have the right to lie all day long every day in america. That MUST be protected at all costs. That's how we built this great nation and gaslight the unsubstantial people.
You're admitting that you object to the First Amendment? Really?

The MSM is creating this. It's why jerkoff Colbert is getting a million views a day on Youtube. It's why Rachel Maddow, who I used to respect, makes $30K a day to lie & spew Russia -propaganda all day and she's the #1 rated news show, since O'Reilly left Fox.

Why don't you just ask to exchange it for the First Amendment? We know you snowflakes hate that one.

You have the right to lie all day long every day in america. That MUST be protected at all costs. That's how we built this great nation and gaslight the unsubstantial people.
Good lord, whatever you think you need to assign hon.

Yes or no, do you object to the First Amendment? Don't tell me I'm "assigning" the answer to you.

The MSM is creating this. It's why jerkoff Colbert is getting a million views a day on Youtube. It's why Rachel Maddow, who I used to respect, makes $30K a day to lie and she's the #1 rated news show, since O'Reilly left.

No, it is us the american people who tune in and supply their ratings; we are cooperating and participating in it. WE are now part of The Reality America Show. Clinton deregulated the FCC. What were once 50 some odd companies in this space back in the 1980s have been monopolized down to half a dozen multinational corporations. Americans are being fed what half a dozen multinational media companies decide to feed them. And we're just going along with it all.

None of the things americans howl about will be altered one iota until we begin to alter our own collective behavior.

Yes or no, do you object to the First Amendment? Don't tell me I'm "assigning" the answer to you.

No, I never said so, and if you ever find a way to get over yourself this sort of thing won't be necessary.

Yes or no, do you object to the First Amendment?

Wtf? Jeebus.

So to recap, your solution to violating the U.S. Constitution the first time (failure to control immigration) is to violate it a second time by stripping the American people of their 2nd Amendment rights?

Yeah...that's some vintage left-wing "logic". :eusa_doh:

my friends, no one should feel unsafe in the USA, and that includes illegals, who routinely get killed by gun-wielding whites

After we build the wall and deport 20 million illegal aliens, we can watch the crime rate for a couple of years and then decide if we need more gun control.

[QUOTE="H B

No, it is us the american people who tune in and supply their ratings; we are cooperating and participating in it. WE are now part of The Reality America Show. Clinton deregulated the FCC. What were once 50 some odd companies in this space back in the 1980s have been monopolized down to half a dozen multinational corporations. Americans are being fed what half a dozen multinational media companies decide to feed them. And we're just going along with it all.

None of the things americans howl about will be altered one iota until we begin to alter our own collective behavior.
I understand all that, but I was referring to the way they stirred up the hate for Trump so quickly. There's also the blind-loyalty for Hillary factor involved.

Forum List

Back