None of the Above is leading the D Nomination race By a lot

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I would have put this thread in satire but I can't think of anything funnier than the bare facts. The D party will almost certainly split but that doesn't matter because Trump and the Rs are going to be handed the motherlode of opposition research.

The really big question is will the race hit triple digits in candidates before the party reverts to what passes for leftist sanity?

Did I miss any of the real ROFLs?

I just added my name and email address to the Democrat Party website.

The Democrats

That way I can tell them to go intercourse themselves with a rusty AIDS-infected garden weasel, when they start sending me emails. :biggrin:

Given the number of R senators up for reelection and some of Trump's annoying ways 2020 is the Ds best chance to stop Trump's reforms and court nominations, so why are they blowing this opportunity? Is that simply what Ds do?

They act as if they want to become a regional party and turn their current strongholds into R strongholds, why is that?

I would have put this thread in satire but I can't think of anything funnier than the bare facts. The D party will almost certainly split but that doesn't matter because Trump and the Rs are going to be handed the motherlode of opposition research.

The really big question is will the race hit triple digits in candidates before the party reverts to what passes for leftist sanity?

You miss a lot. The Democratic Party is focused on change, which unites them. The likelihood that Trump will be the R. nominee in the summer of 2020 is very unlikely.

The voters in 2020 will include approx 71 Million Millennials and Generation Z, many of whom will be voting for the first time. The latter include all the kids who experienced mass murders at school, or vicariously by school efforts to practice on site shooting drills.

The GOP is an old man's wet dream, and not all of us old guys are fooled by them; some of us have seen through the GOP's game and voted for Democrats all of our voting lives.

I might re-register as a piece of shit so I can vote for AOC in the democrook primaries.

LOL...

No that's beneath me. It's bad enough I have to register as a republicrat in order to promote people who oppose globalist collective traitors.

Once the DNC dissolves into the CPUSA we can get the Libertarian Party to replace the GOP.

Defeat of the regressives is the most immediate objective.

I just added my name and email address to the Democrat Party website.

The Democrats

That way I can tell them to go intercourse themselves with a rusty AIDS-infected garden weasel, when they start sending me emails. :biggrin:

You should have seen some of my replies to their text messages asking for donations to that BETO creature.

I might re-register as a piece of shit so I can vote for AOC in the democrook primaries.

LOL...

No that's beneath me. It's bad enough I have to register as a republicrat in order to promote people who oppose globalist collective traitors.

Once the DNC dissolves into the CPUSA we can get the Libertarian Party to replace the GOP.

If it ever comes to the point where the DNC completely morphs into the CPUSA, the Libertarians are going to be doing a whole lot more shooting than voting.

If it ever comes to the point where the DNC completely morphs into the CPUSA, the Libertarians are going to be doing a whole lot more shooting than voting.

As far as I'm concerned the DNC has become the CPUSA, just not officially.

Once they do so, they will have committed electoral suicide without a shot needing to be fired.

LOL...

What do you believe would be good government? Why do you continue to reside in the US (if in fact you do)?

You are the most negative, curmudgeonly poster I've noticed, and you never have anything of substance or anything good to offer. It seems you live by hate, and that's no way to live well and happily.

You miss a lot. The Democratic Party is focused on change, which unites them. The likelihood that Trump will be the R. nominee in the summer of 2020 is very unlikely.

The voters in 2020 will include approx 71 Million Millennials and Generation Z, many of whom will be voting for the first time. The latter include all the kids who experienced mass murders at school, or vicariously by school efforts to practice on site shooting drills.

The GOP is an old man's wet dream, and not all of us old guys are fooled by them; some of us have seen through the GOP's game and voted for Democrats all of our voting lives.

The GOP isn't into identity politics like the dems are. The GOP focuses on prosperity, if the folks are prospering the votes will come. I'm sure those kids will come out in droves to votes for Joe Biden. Unless Mueller pulls a rabbit out of his ass Trump will be the GOP nominee, and he will have the dem policies to beat them over the head with. These are your policies:

1. Open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
4. Single Payer Healthcare
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Promote Globalism
7. Paris Climate Change Treaty where the US pays $trillions to poor countries
8. Stupid trade agreements
9. Let China run roughshod over the US for trade and intellectual property
10. Let NK develop nukes and delivery systems
11. Tax corporations so they relocate overseas
12. Max food stamps instead of good paying jobs
13. Opioid problem running rampant across the US
14. Gangs like MS-13 running rampant across the US
15. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling
18. No privacy as tech giants like google and facebook work with dems to promote liberalism
19. Colleges deny any speakers except liberals and indoctrinate kids to be lifelong liberals or flunk out
20. The dems "Central Committee" appoint super-delegates to vote and subvert regular voters in primaries
21. Pack the US Supreme Court to promote liberal policies
22. Impeach anyone they deem not liberal enough, like Kavanaugh
23. Use the Federal Government to punish conservatives, like the IRS and Lois Lerner hounded conservatives
24. Use the Intel community to spy on the opposition party, like Hillary, FusionGPS, and the FBI/DOJ spied on Trump and published the phony Steele Dossier
25. Sell US secrets like Wen Ho Lee sold nuke secrets to China, and Hillary sold uranium to the Russians via the UraniumOne scam
26. Have the Black Panthers or antifa guard urban polling stations with clubs to keep conservative voters away, guarantee those 300,000 to 0 results
27. Do not allow conservative blacks on TV, keep those urban plantations 100% democrat.
28. Allow the aclu, and BLM to protect criminals and put blue lives in danger. Stop and frisk saved lives, democrat Chicago is a war zone
29. Hire bimbos to swear that they were sexually assaulted by the GOP candidates.
30. Block voter ID laws to ensure fraud, and promote "vote harvesting" to steal elections
31. Colleges only hire liberal professors, and promote only the Leftist perspective, conservatism is not allowed on campus.
32. Democrats refuse to provide any funding for the wall, which DHS says is desperately needed.
33. Democrats want to give $billions to Mexico and Central America, but won't help USA citizens living in tent cities, or fund the wall to protect jobs & wages
34. Impose gun control, outlaw private gun sales, outlaw AR style rifles, restrict sales of bullets, etc.
35. Spend billions for a "Marshal Plan" for Central America to stop the flow of migrants to the US
36. Impose a "carbon tax" to punish anyone who works, heats their home, or has a car

The GOP isn't into identity politics like the dems are. The GOP focuses on prosperity, if the folks are prospering the votes will come. I'm sure those kids will come out in droves to votes for Joe Biden. Unless Mueller pulls a rabbit out of his ass Trump will be the GOP nominee, and he will have the dem policies to beat them over the head with. These are your policies:

1. Open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
4. Single Payer Healthcare
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Promote Globalism
7. Paris Climate Change Treaty where the US pays $trillions to poor countries
8. Stupid trade agreements
9. Let China run roughshod over the US for trade and intellectual property
10. Let NK develop nukes and delivery systems
11. Tax corporations so they relocate overseas
12. Max food stamps instead of good paying jobs
13. Opioid problem running rampant across the US
14. Gangs like MS-13 running rampant across the US
15. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling
18. No privacy as tech giants like google and facebook work with dems to promote liberalism
19. Colleges deny any speakers except liberals and indoctrinate kids to be lifelong liberals or flunk out
20. The dems "Central Committee" appoint super-delegates to vote and subvert regular voters in primaries
21. Pack the US Supreme Court to promote liberal policies
22. Impeach anyone they deem not liberal enough, like Kavanaugh
23. Use the Federal Government to punish conservatives, like the IRS and Lois Lerner hounded conservatives
24. Use the Intel community to spy on the opposition party, like Hillary, FusionGPS, and the FBI/DOJ spied on Trump and published the phony Steele Dossier
25. Sell US secrets like Wen Ho Lee sold nuke secrets to China, and Hillary sold uranium to the Russians via the UraniumOne scam
26. Have the Black Panthers or antifa guard urban polling stations with clubs to keep conservative voters away, guarantee those 300,000 to 0 results
27. Do not allow conservative blacks on TV, keep those urban plantations 100% democrat.
28. Allow the aclu, and BLM to protect criminals and put blue lives in danger. Stop and frisk saved lives, democrat Chicago is a war zone
29. Hire bimbos to swear that they were sexually assaulted by the GOP candidates.
30. Block voter ID laws to ensure fraud, and promote "vote harvesting" to steal elections
31. Colleges only hire liberal professors, and promote only the Leftist perspective, conservatism is not allowed on campus.
32. Democrats refuse to provide any funding for the wall, which DHS says is desperately needed.
33. Democrats want to give $billions to Mexico and Central America, but won't help USA citizens living in tent cities, or fund the wall to protect jobs & wages
34. Impose gun control, outlaw private gun sales, outlaw AR style rifles, restrict sales of bullets, etc.
35. Spend billions for a "Marshal Plan" for Central America to stop the flow of migrants to the US
36. Impose a "carbon tax" to punish anyone who works, heats their home, or has a car

A wonderful job of coping and posting without providing the source. If in fact you actually typed all 36 of these, you've wasted your time. Most are either lies, half-truths or came from the imagination of the Liar-in-Chief.

But, your list and support for Trump is not on topic with this thread. In fact every Democrat who chooses to run will be vetted by their words and deeds, verified, which contrast with your messiah whose background is rife with failures in business and in matrimony.

At this time in history we've learned the FBI has an open investigation on your boy Trump, to wit:

"In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation."

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

If that is found to be true, Trump faces not only impeachment, but a possible indictment and conviction for Treason.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back