Wall for strong gun control

Trump is claiming to want to protect us with this wall. Well nothing would protect us more than some strong gun control. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. Trade the wall for strong gun control!

After we build the wall and deport 20 million illegal aliens, we can watch the crime rate for a couple of years and then decide if we need more gun control.
They're not the ones who hate us.
Europe is taking in all the Syrians, Libyans and Iraqis for us, for now.

Trump is claiming to want to protect us with this wall. Well nothing would protect us more than some strong gun control. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. Trade the wall for strong gun control!

After we build the wall and deport 20 million illegal aliens, we can watch the crime rate for a couple of years and then decide if we need more gun control.

I don't care if illegals love us or hate us, they have to go.

Europe is taking in all the Syrians, Libyans and Iraqis for us

For us? what does that mean?

I say we deport 310M euros and see what the crime rate does.

When ya take a good look around at american society, the only coherent conclusion is, we hate us.

How can you not know what that means ?
Our wars create more terrorists. That's as simply as it can be put and if
you can't see that, then you just don't want to.

An awful lot of our "problem" here is a direct result of OUR/US fucking around in Latin/South America, which goes back decades and decades, destabilizing govts, propping up dictators and participating in military coups like the one we were involved in in Honduras 2009. Blowback as it were. Americans can't handle the truth.

An awful lot of our "problem" here is a direct result of OUR/US fucking around in Latin/South America, which goes back decades and decades, destabilizing govts, propping up dictators and participating in military coups like the one we were involved in in Honduras 2009. Blowback as it were. Americans can't handle the truth.
Plausible deniabilty*. Our leaders get the CIA black ops to do the dirty work and Americans never hear about it.

Plausible deniability - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Absent consensus as to what constitutes ‘strong’ gun control, the thread’s premise is pointless, and its having gone off topic perfectly appropriate.

Implausible deniabilty. Our leaders get the CIA black ops to do the dirty work and Americans never hear about it.

They should never have expected to, most of us got lazy as hell, too lazy to be a free people. All the more reason you never allow a power structure like this to wall you in.

Absent consensus as to what constitutes ‘strong’ gun control, the thread’s premise is pointless, and its having gone off topic perfectly appropriate.

Gun control in american society is a pointless premise. The gun has become a fetish symbol for some vision of freedom we all know we've already allowed to be lifted from right under our noses as we watched and voted. As a society we failed to use them and the time has passed.

If any illegal aliens are from Europe, they should be deported as well.

Because they aren't doing it "for us".
We didn't ask them to do it.
Doing it isn't doing us a favor.

Why don't you explain what it means?

Our wars create more terrorists.

Really? I don't see lots of German, Japanese, North Korean or Vietnamese terrorists. Do you?

That's as simply as it can be put

The word you need is simplistic.

Your claims are simplistic and ignorant.

We're all illegal.

Really? I don't see lots of German, Japanese, North Korean or Vietnamese terrorists. Do you?

Go take a good hard long look at where all the US military has bases, installations and occupations across the planet, to go along with our 8 endless hot shooting wars.

Sometimes ya get what ya ask for.

We're all illegal.

We're all illegal.

How do you figure that?

Go take a good hard long look at where all the US military has bases, installations and occupations across the planet, to go along with our 8 endless hot shooting wars.

Sometimes ya get what ya ask for.

Ok. Still no German, Japanese, North Korean or Vietnamese terrorists.

CrazyPerfectBluefintuna-max-1mb.gif

nice NO content & TROLL Post.

How do you manage to keep doing that & never get banned?

Forum List

Back