Wales is a Sanctuary country!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I wonder if there are any Liberal Welsh citizens stepping up and welcoming the immigrants into their country? Probably a bunch of NIMBYs just like US Liberals.

I'd rather live in Rwanda than in Wales, for sure.

The Welsh people I've met online are really devoted to the idea of having other men bust their cheeks and take their manhoods.

OTOH, Rwanda is pretty much a hot bed for Normalcy.

I wonder if there are any Liberal Welsh citizens stepping up and welcoming the immigrants into their country? Probably a bunch of NIMBYs just like US Liberals.

Let’s ship all our illegals to Wales.

I only know one person from Wales, and he is this crazy poofter who just can't wait until he can serve his Islamist masters.

I'd rather live in Rwanda than in Wales, for sure.

The Welsh people I've met online are really devoted to the idea of having other men bust their cheeks and take their manhoods.

OTOH, Rwanda is pretty much a hot bed for Normalcy.
I could swear it sounds like both of you are describing Tommy Taint.

I only know one person from Wales, and he is this crazy poofter who just can't wait until he can serve his Islamist masters.
It's characters like Tummy Tainted who have stopped we privileged English from allowing them any major presence in matters of importance .
They resort to singing to win sympathy but do not be fooled .

Only Left Wingers love illegal immigrants and Asylum Seekers, but obviously not at their cost or inconvenience.

Any of them wearing wool and venturing into Wales will get shagged up the arse.

THAT HURT.
protester thug tommy.jpg

Donald H, the Canadian duck, does the same thing when confronted with Canadian incompetence and scandal.
Well yes, but he has an excuse being a Pakistani living in Canada.

He is constantly trying to give the impression he speaks for all of Canada, but that is just a ruse he uses as an appeal to popularity

Whenever any poster claims to speak for an entire group, you can guarantee that the person is trying to deceive.

Well yes, but he has an excuse being a Pakistani living in Canada.

He is constantly trying to give the impression he speaks for all of Canada, but that is just a ruse he uses as an appeal to popularity

Whenever any poster claims to speak for an entire group, you can guarantee that the person is trying to deceive.
I've never gotten the impression that he is Pakistani. I claims to live on Vancouver Island and has a lack of knowledge in numerous common subjects. What leads you to think he is Pakistani?

Forum List

Back