Wales is a Sanctuary country!

I've never gotten the impression that he is Pakistani. I claims to live on Vancouver Island and has a lack of knowledge in numerous common subjects. What leads you to think he is Pakistani?
My speculation is Donald's last name is Huong and he is a Chinese dual citizen of Canada. Just a guess.

I was in the bar the other day and a couple very large women at the bar were discussing American politics, both had a British accent. I said "You Brits don't know what you're talking about". One of them said "Wales". I said "You two whales are stupid".....

The lyrics to the Welsh national anthem:

1. Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi,
Gwlad beirdd a chantorion, enwogion o fri;
Ei gwrol ryfelwyr, gwladgarwyr tra mâd,
Tros ryddid gollasant eu gwaed.

Chorus:
Gwlad, Gwlad, pleidiol wyf i'm gwlad,
Tra môr yn fur i'r bur hoff bau,
O bydded i'r heniaith barhau.

2. Hen Gymru fynyddig, paradwys y bardd;
Pob dyffryn, pob clogwyn, i'm golwg sydd hardd,
Trwy deimlad gwladgarol, mor swynol yw si,
Ei nentydd, afonydd, i mi.

3. Os treisiodd y gelyn fy ngwlad dan ei droed,
Mae hen iaith y Cymry mor fyw ag erioed,
Ni luddiwyd yr awen gan erchyll law brad,
Na thelyn berseiniol fy ngwlad.

Reads like Buckwheat wrote it in ebonics, but it's still a cool anthem musically. Not that Tammi appreciates it; he probably burns the Welsh flag while babbling about 'White Supremacy' and gets his ass beaten up at soccer games.

The only Welsh person I listen to.

Probably has restraining orders out on Tammi.

Last edited:
I wonder if there are any Liberal Welsh citizens stepping up and welcoming the immigrants into their country? Probably a bunch of NIMBYs just like US Liberals.

Trying to pronounce the names of places and locations in Wales will probably deter many.

Longest Place Name in Wales – Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch! Seriously . Fifty eight letters. Tummy Turd tribes people live there .​

Forum List

Back