Wait until November.......

Hey, it's that idiot again. I feel like I am being stalked. :eusa_think:

Why does every junior lib poster consider every reply as "stalking"...??

Are you really as dumb as that?

(rhetorical question)

Whenever I post and see the avatar of a guy you'd like to blow, it does raise a question.

Ahhh... There it is... The next progression - accusing me of gayness...:lol:

So predictable...

This isn't your forum, fuckwad... People roam from thread to thread and post whenever the mood strikes... Since the posts of Autozona and yourself tend to be some of the dumbest shit here, it's only natural that you will receive replies informing you of that...

Keep up the good work...:lol:

I feel the need to post in this thread, just so I can find it in November, and make fun of everyone like CF who are predicting 100 seat loses for the Dems.

November will be politics as usual. Most incumbents will win, just like always. The republicans will pick up seats in both the Senate and the House, but not enough to take a majority in either.

No revolution is brewing.

Without Gerrymandering Dems could easily lose 150 seats in the House.

Why does every junior lib poster consider every reply as "stalking"...??

Are you really as dumb as that?

(rhetorical question)

Whenever I post and see the avatar of a guy you'd like to blow, it does raise a question.

So predictable...

This isn't your forum, fuckwad... People roam from thread to thread and post whenever the mood strikes... Since the posts of Autozona and yourself tend to be some of the dumbest shit here, it's only natural that you will receive replies informing you of that...

I am not accusing you of anything, more like suggesting to seek help.

Yeah, roaming, stalking....whatever, get a life. Would be nice to see yours contribution to any thread being worthwhile. Thank you, asshole.

I have been hearing wet dream stuff from my side for a long time. I do think the voters are pretty ticiked, but so far in the special elections, only Republicans are suffering tea party damage. The one exception being MA, and Cokesly was such a lame candidate it is hard to be sure how much of it was her lameness, and how much of it was irritation with the powers in DC.

I have heard 100 seats. I would be thrilled with anything over 40. It is too early to even guess what is going to happen six months hence.

0bama might have an epiphany and turn off the stupid. and then he might not.

I don't see 100 seats, but getting rid of Reid would be a win for America...

Boxer losing would truly make me laugh out loud....

I feel the need to post in this thread, just so I can find it in November, and make fun of everyone like CF who are predicting 100 seat loses for the Dems.

November will be politics as usual. Most incumbents will win, just like always. The republicans will pick up seats in both the Senate and the House, but not enough to take a majority in either.

Without Gerrymandering Dems could easily lose 150 seats in the House.

District lines were last redrawn in 2000, when Republicans were in the majority. You fail.

So predictable...

I am not accusing you of anything, more like suggesting to seek help.

Yeah, roaming, stalking....whatever, get a life. Would be nice to see yours contribution to any thread being worthwhile. Thank you, asshole.

Rep is in indication of how others gauge your posts...

I actually receive a lot of rep from the left-leaning folks here... Not so much from the fucked up wakkos though... I can live with that...lol

^ That.

^ That.
^ Is totally out of touch with what has been happening the last year.

^ That.

I doubt it. But I've never been shy about my feelings about teabaggers.

Needless to say, I think you guys very much overestimate yourselves and how much impact the GOP masters are truly going to let you have.

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting. It's a "grassroots" campaign.

^ That.

Arguing about this is rather pointless, isn't it? You have your opinion, I have mine.

I value my opinion much more than yours, just as I'm sure you value your opinion over mine.

We'll see who's right in November.

Arguing about this is rather pointless, isn't it? You have your opinion, I have mine.

I value my opinion much more than yours, just as I'm sure you value your opinion over mine.

Ever seen a political climate like this?

Ever seen a potus this devisive?

Ever seen non democrats protest?

Ever see a GoP candidate win in not one but two solid blue states?

Ever see a bill as unpopular as Barrycare is?

You are not being serious if you think this election cycle will be politics as usual.

Dems lose 30-50 seats in the House and 4-6 seats in the Senate. The economy is getting better, jobs are being created, and people will start feeling somewhat better, so there will be less impetuous to throw the bums out.

You are not being serious if you think this election cycle will be politics as usual.

It's a long ways away, though. How can anyone tell?

Dems lose 30-50 seats in the House and 4-6 seats in the Senate. The economy is getting better, jobs are being created, and people will start feeling somewhat better, so there will be less impetuous to throw the bums out.
Jobs are being created where?

The unemployed roll grows each month.

The economy hasn't gotten better, wall street made money as many firms laid off workers.

You think the anger over the 670 billion in tax increases in Barycare alone is just going to blow over?

I don't think its any different than what happened under Bush. The only differences are that the Right is on the receiving end so they all think the same things the Left thought for eight years, and there are more on the Right than the Left, which means there will be a bigger impact at the polls.

You are thinking and internalizing what the Left thought for eight years.

It's a long ways away, though. How can anyone tell?

That is the point, it is NOT a 'long way away'.

We are halfway through april and Barry is getting ready to spring the return of cap & trade on us.

Half a year in politics is like the blink of an eye, especially with summer coming and the inevitable increase in gas and energy costs.

Forum List

Back