Wages at Golden Corral $2.13 an hour

I worked Saturday night from 430-930 and made $240 in tips. I tipped out my bartender and busboy and still walked out with making around $40/hour. Not bad for 5 hours of work. I do that two nights a week. Its my "fun" money. My career (M-F), pays my bills.

How DARE you work two jobs to improve your own life!

What ARE you, GREEDY!!!!

:laugh:

I worked Saturday night from 430-930 and made $240 in tips. I tipped out my bartender and busboy and still walked out with making around $40/hour. Not bad for 5 hours of work. I do that two nights a week. Its my "fun" money. My career (M-F), pays my bills.

How DARE you work two jobs to improve your own life!

What ARE you, GREEDY!!!!

:laugh:

No, just have a very expensive shoe and purse fetish...and refuse to get a credit card lol.

Let's get something straight. Waiters/ Waitresses are sales people. The best make a substantial living. The weak move onto something else.

This is true in most every business. Without sales people, highly motivated to create personal wealth, we would likely all be out of jobs.

Dumb fuck, idiot. That's how an intellectual con thinks he wins an argument. Your mommy is calling you.

You think that winning an argument includes posting memes feed to you by your union? You think no one sees through the idiotic bullshit you post?

You're a proven liar - you failed to grasp that other drones were programmed to post the same story in other forums. You have no standing to speak about anything intellectual.

You are a fraud, a mindless drone programmed to spew SEIU bullshit.

"Mindless drone, fraud, liar." Okay little boy, time to leave the playground now, your mommy is calling. Your childish badinage has lost you the debate.

I'd be embarrassed if I got taken in by some bus boy...DID you bother to VERIFY if what he said is true?

damn do libs feel it's their RIGHT to poke their noses in everyone's frikken business..out for dinner and that is what he find, relaxing and enjoyable...sheesh

Last edited:
Dumb fuck, idiot. That's how an intellectual con thinks he wins an argument. Your mommy is calling you.

You think that winning an argument includes posting memes feed to you by your union? You think no one sees through the idiotic bullshit you post?

You're a proven liar - you failed to grasp that other drones were programmed to post the same story in other forums. You have no standing to speak about anything intellectual.

"Mindless drone, fraud, liar." Okay little boy, time to leave the playground now, your mommy is calling. Your childish badinage has lost you the debate.

^^^^^^ meltdown dead ahead^^^^^^^^

I thing that was a Boz Skaggs song?

Debate? Debate? There has been no debate. You got caught red handed making shit up from talking points you copied from the interwebs and ended up having you ass handed to you repeatedly by a large group of people for being the pathetic lying fraud you are. Debate. Pffft!

Yes they do. I am no moron I simply see the injustice in this country and want it changed. I would violently seize the profits of the top 100 richest assholes in this country and spread that wealth around simply for pissing me off. The workers are the CEO's slave who keep coming to work every day HOPING for a raise or better working conditions or something! To feed their families better to get a better car just a little better..nothing gets better. Political games help the rich because they can use their wealth to buy congress and the president and the poor and down trodden get stepped on even worse. Its time for that shit to end.

It is the growing number of people with this mentality that causes me to take measures to protect my family, what I have earned, and myself. This "I will forcefully take what others have earned" mentality used to be criminal. Now it is presidential.

Yes they do. I am no moron I simply see the injustice in this country and want it changed. I would violently seize the profits of the top 100 richest assholes in this country and spread that wealth around simply for pissing me off. The workers are the CEO's slave who keep coming to work every day HOPING for a raise or better working conditions or something! To feed their families better to get a better car just a little better..nothing gets better. Political games help the rich because they can use their wealth to buy congress and the president and the poor and down trodden get stepped on even worse. Its time for that shit to end.

It is the growing number of people with this mentality that causes me to take measures to protect my family, what I have earned, and myself. This "I will forcefully take what others have earned" mentality used to be criminal. Now it is presidential.

yep and it's growing everyday because they are fed that with (un-equality equal pay, blah blah blah) by parties in this government and the media

The day is coming we will all need to protect ourselves from our own fellow countrymen and women...that will be a sad day in our history

I'd be embarrassed if I got taken in by some bus boy...DID you bother to VERIFY if what he said is true?

damn do libs feel it's their RIGHT to poke their noses in everyone's frikken business..out for dinner and that is what he find, relaxing and enjoyable...sheesh

There was no busboy, there was no conversation.

Hang Over is flat out lying, in an effort to promote the SEIU takeover of the food service industry.

This "story" is just like the McDonalds walkout, a fabricated event by SEIU, that the union bosses hope will spark outrage and allow them to raid the profits of food service.

I have exposed you.

If you had even a shred of integrity, you would have slinked off after I linked to others posting the same story elsewhere.

You got caught, man up.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Raygun really fucked up this country when he closed the nut houses and let you out on the street.

I have exposed you.

If you had even a shred of integrity, you would have slinked off after I linked to others posting the same story elsewhere.

You got caught, man up.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Raygun really fucked up this country when he closed the nut houses and let you out on the street.

So you two were roomies?

I would violently seize the profits of the top 100 richest assholes in this country and spread that wealth around simply for pissing me off.
Nah, you would post about doing so but never lift a finger farther than your keyboard.

The workers are the CEO's slave who keep coming to work every day HOPING for a raise or better working conditions or something! To feed their families better to get a better car just a little better..nothing gets better.
I'm a worker, just got a raise in March. Thanks for caring.

With all these cons quoting me, I just can't tell you how good it makes me feel, to know that I thoroughly exposed your selfish greed. And while doing so, I also really got under your skin. Just makes my day, thanks.

and you think you win by avoiding all the questions that have been asked you.....now answer Pops question or go back to doing what you do best.....running from threads.....

Sorry, I tend to ignore morons, especially when they ask questions they already know the answer to. Both of you know I tipped him twice his hourly wage. You both also know it's cons that are stingy. They would even deny grandma her meds, and take food from children. It doesn't get any lower than you guys.

says the guy who made fun of guys who have Physical sexual problems and have to use one of the pills out there.....yea it doesn't get any lower than you....

and you think you win by avoiding all the questions that have been asked you.....now answer Pops question or go back to doing what you do best.....running from threads.....

Sorry, I tend to ignore morons, especially when they ask questions they already know the answer to. Both of you know I tipped him twice his hourly wage. You both also know it's cons that are stingy. They would even deny grandma her meds, and take food from children. It doesn't get any lower than you guys.

Cheapskate.

That's considerably less than 20% of your frugal dinner bill.

And who tips based on wage....you just can't dig yourself outta this hole. Give up already

and who tips the bus boy?....

Forum List

Back