Waffle House shooting, at least 4 killed

Thanks for sharing, Rambo.

I'm no Rambo. I'm just a regular, law-abiding, tax-paying citizen that has a family to support and a desire to make it home to them every day.

Yeah. And you think you'd be the guy who plants a 9mm in the torso of a lunatic with an AR-15 without missing and killing the waffle chef instead.

This phrase:

"I'm just a regular, law-abiding, tax-paying citizen that has a family to support and a desire to make it home to them every day."

.....describes me as well.

AS USUAL....the Left finds it to "UnComfortable" to address the REAL and UNDERLYING causes of violence...so they blame objects....
Additionally, since they crave huge, oppressive, Authoritarian government (because they lack the ability to think for themselves or control themselves), and since guns represent the means to prevent said Authoritarianism, ....

Here's a great synopsis.....

SOURCE:
https://www.quora.com/If-guns-dont-...-then-why-should-we-allow-people-to-have-guns
If "guns don't kill people; people kill people," then why should we allow people to have guns?
100+ Answers

Chelsea Meissner

Answered 138w ago · Author has 5.3k answers and 7.5m answer views
Well, frankly, because people kill people. There have been stories after China and Japan in the last few years who have experienced mass stabbing events in both public places and schools. Gun laws there are strict, but if you're in the extremely small fraction of people with mental illness who become violent and you intend to kill someone (or even several people), you're going to figure out a way to do it. They already cracked down on guns, so they have less gun violence...but what are you going to do next? Crack down on kitchen knives?

My answer to gun control debates is Why are you so insistent on treating symptoms rather than trying to target the cause? If you look at the mass shootings that have occurred during Obama's presidency alone (and the numbers are staggering), you'll find that it is a lot of young men with mental illness. In many cases (in fact, I'd argue in most cases), other people knew that this individual was violent or felt strongly that something bad was brewing, but due to the nature of the psychiatric system, there was literally nothing they could do to prevent the violence; all they could do was wait for the worst to happen.

By and large, gun violence is not a gun problem: It's a psych problem! However, the American people, and it would seem politicians in particular, find that talking about psychiatric issues is uncomfortable so they try to police the nation in other ways. We elect cowards, and we're surprised about what doesn't get addressed.
People with guns sure kill people faster than those that don't.

Yeah. And you think you'd be the guy who plants a 9mm in the torso of a lunatic with an AR-15 without missing and killing the waffle chef instead.

I encourage you to go to a gun range sometime, rent a gun or two and fire off some rounds.

They all have gangs and crime, they just don't have guns everywhere.

They don't have a minority segment that commits violent crime at seven times the rate as the general population.

And your solution is to take all guns away from good, law abiding people? (You'll never get them all and mostly criminals will still have them....THANKS!!)

You seem to have NO REGARD whatsoever for the purpose of the US Constitution's 2nd Amendment

And your solution is to take all guns away from good, law abiding people? (You'll never get them all and mostly criminals will still have them....THANKS!!)

You seem to have NO REGARD whatsoever for the purpose of the US Constitution's 2nd Amendment
I haven't heard anyone suggest taking all guns, we do need stronger gun laws though. Nobody needs to own a gun for mass killing. The constitution allows arms if you are in a militia.

People without guns sure are killed faster by Dictators and Tyrants than people who do have them

tibet-china-execution-2.jpg

I haven't heard anyone suggest taking all guns, we do need stronger gun laws though. Nobody needs to own a gun for mass killing. The constitution allows arms if you are in a militia.

There is no requirement to be in the militia in order to keep and bear arms

Forum List

Back