Waffle House refuses to serve armed uniformed U.S. soldier

What better explanation is there for a grown man afraid to eat out with his wife at a Waffle House without a gun?

The guy was a dick for saying it had anything to do with him being in uniform

And so you've decided that this soldier is afraid to eat in public without having a gun.
You're pathetic.

I'm not

I eat in Waffle Houses all the time. I don't need a gun

And so because a person has a gun concealed or open carry while they are in a restaurant , means they would be afraid to be in there unless they had their gun with them ?

Yes. The proper term is afraid

If you refuse to eat somewhere if you cannot be packing a gun, it shows you are afraid.
He could have easily put his gun in the car when asked. He chose a weapon over his meal

It was HIS choice

I think you're full of shit, and you're being highly disrespectful of a member of our armed services.

Not really

Guy seems like a pussy. Just becausee you are in the military doesn't mean you can't be a dick. Throwing a temper tantrum and claiming you are being picked on for being in uniform is being a dick

Here's a new twist to the story:

The uniformed soldier that was denied service at a Kentucky Waffle House was involved in a fight at the restaurant just weeks prior.

It turns out that Billy Welch was reportedly involved in a fight at the Nicholasville Waffle House and was restrained and removed from the premises by off-duty police officers, according to Waffle House franchise owner, Ray Daniels.

Waffle House refused to serve soldier involved in fight

Here's a new twist to the story:

The uniformed soldier that was denied service at a Kentucky Waffle House was involved in a fight at the restaurant just weeks prior.

It turns out that Billy Welch was reportedly involved in a fight at the Nicholasville Waffle House and was restrained and removed from the premises by off-duty police officers, according to Waffle House franchise owner, Ray Daniels.

Waffle House refused to serve soldier involved in fight

Now we know why he wanted a gun

Come on, gun nuts. Please continue with your arguments. So, tell us why Waffle House is such a disrespectful company for demanding armed soldiers to lock up their guns before coming in. Tell us how this military hero was disrespected by left wing hash slingers.

Last edited:
NOW the full story has come to light. First off, he wasn't really active duty, he was a National Guard soldier. And, the manager even stated that if he had come in at 10:00 am or during the day, the outcome may have been different, but the staff remembered him from a couple of weeks prior when he had been fighting (and restrained by police) in their parking lot.

Nope.................sorry..................I hope this idiot is investigated by his command to see if there was any wrong doing and if so, I hope they hammer his tits and give him AT THE MINIMUM, 1/2 months pay for 2 months, 45 days restriction, 45 days extra duty and loss of 1 paygrade (maximum sentence that can be imposed without sending them to courts martial).

Assholes like this make the rest of the military look bad.

Come on, gun nuts. Please continue with your arguments. So, tell us why Waffle House is such a disrespectful company for demanding armed soldiers to lock up their guns before coming in. Tell us how this military hero was disrespected by left wing hash slingers.

Okay.

We live at a time in where our military has been at war in various places nearly non-stop since 9/11.
Because of that, if I were running a business I would pay extra special attention to members of the military at this time.
I would simply exempt them from the no-gun policy as they do for police officers.

There, is that simple enough for you ?

Okay.

We live at a time in where our military has been at war in various places nearly non-stop since 9/11.
Because of that, if I were running a business I would pay extra special attention to members of the military at this time.
I would simply exempt them from the no-gun policy as they do for police officers.

There, is that simple enough for you ?

Even those who get into fights in your parking lot, as this one did?

Forum List

Back