Voting for 'Trump' because 'Duck' isn't an option?

Do you think many people support "Trump" because "Duck" isn't an option?

• Total voters
  • For example, it has come (or is coming to light more and more) that Ted Cruz has taken Wall Street money and, at the same time, his rhetoric was railing against others taking the same money. The fact that he just happened to leave those specific contributions off of his required disclosures, I'm sure, is just a conincidence.
I'd be shocked if Cruz took more money from Wall Street than Hillary.

And that's a bigger issue in the Democratic Party than the GOP.

She probably has. But Cruz made it a big issue for himself.

Hasn't Hillary been claiming she'd come down hard on Wall Street?

Obama took Wall Street money and still managed to sign Dodd/Frank.

• For example, it has come (or is coming to light more and more) that Ted Cruz has taken Wall Street money and, at the same time, his rhetoric was railing against others taking the same money. The fact that he just happened to leave those specific contributions off of his required disclosures, I'm sure, is just a conincidence.

I'd be shocked if he reported it.

Do you not think it is a spectacular coincidence that the greatest lawyer since Darrow (or so we're told) just happened to omit that one loan from his disclosure???

If the GOP is looking to say "we can do better" than Obama...is electing someone who is doing the same shenanigans Hillary supposedly engages in the man for the job?

I'd be shocked if he reported it.

Do you not think it is a spectacular coincidence that the greatest lawyer since Darrow (or so we're told) just happened to omit that one loan from his disclosure???

If the GOP is looking to say "we can do better" than Obama...is electing someone who is doing the same shenanigans Hillary supposedly engages in the man for the job?

Turns out it wasn't just one loan...

Ted Cruz Failed to Report a Second Bank Loan in 2012

I still think it is hilarious... You're going to nominate a woman who you'd have to look very hard to find where she hasn't lied or done something totally corrupt and/or unethical during her long and storied scandal-laden career... and you're going after Cruz for failing to report personal loans on his campaign contributions form with the FEC?

Wow... just wow!

I still think it is hilarious... You're going to nominate a woman who you'd have to look very hard to find where she hasn't lied or done something totally corrupt and/or unethical during her long and storied scandal-laden career... and you're going after Cruz for failing to report personal loans on his campaign contributions form with the FEC?

Wow... just wow!

Glass houses....

Wow... just wow!

Glass houses....

INDEED!

Forum List

Back