Voters say they’re worse off after four years of Obama, so why is Romney struggling?

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by katsung47, Sep 24, 2012.

1. katsung47

katsung47 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +79
    Why? Because the US is controlled by the Feds. They control the media and election machine. They select the politicians to control the government. That's why even Clinton did a good job in his last term, Bush won the election. What the Feds needed was not a good economy, they need war and the Patriot Act. Several month after his election, 911 happened which satisfied what the Feds needed.

This time, Obama will give the Feds something Romney can't give. So you saw Romney is under the fire of media despite the life of Americans is worse off after four years reign of Obama.

2. theDoctorisIn

theDoctorisIn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,921
    Who are these "Feds" that you're talking about?

3. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Because he's a slimy Vitalis soaked dick, who should be selling shoes.

I'd sooner vote for Eddie Haskell.

4. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,046
    Hey, I sold shoes while in high school and first 2 years of college and it was the best job out there....I earned triple minimum wage because it was a commission job....got paid 8% commission on all sold, while my friends were earning a dime over minimum at Mc Donalds and the like!

Don't be knocking the shoe business! Later went on to be a department store shoe buyer, then on to the whole sale side as product development marketing manager, all in the shoe industry!

Use another example of what Romney should be doing and don't cut down the shoe industry! IT ROCKS! hahahahahaha!

:D:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Because Romney is a shitty candidate. He's a good person, good Dad. But would you want him to buy your company that you work for? Not me. It would be followed by huge budget cuts, freezes in raises, all to maximize profits at all costs, and probably sell the company. What if he took over as mayor of your city? Services would be slashed. Sweetheart treatment would go to big business, who would build huge shopping centers, develop huge gated communities.

He is what he is: A rich dude who is a good person, but will always look out for the very rich, and big business. He means it when he says he's not too worried about half the people out there. He's not. He doesn't hate them. He's just indifferent to them. Let them figure out their own shit on their own dime, he's got bigger issues to worry about: Like a new corporate endeavor, or helping a developer build a gated community.

He's sleazy. Obama's an asshole. Im voting for neither.

6. Mac1958

Mac1958 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,314

You mean aside from the fact that he's a lousy candidate, at the "head" of a party that is at the mercy of a group of whacked-out, absolutist zealots who absolutely refuse to bend an inch on anything?

Gosh, I don't know.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Oddball

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    I was thinking Al Bundy, darlin'. ;)

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  8. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +932
    Funny...I think the US is run by huge conglomerations who buy influence from Both Crooked and honest politicians....Crooked ones who want the money and power, and honest ones who have no choice but to take the money for their campaign coffers and have a fighting chance, or not take the money and make an early exit.

I also think the US is run by the military/industrial complex....I was born in 1965, and if you include the war on drugs...We've been at war with someone or something my entire life....That's a lot of guns, munitions, artillery, tanks, planes. and all of the rest of the equipment required. All of it paid by you and me.

9. Oddball

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Huh?

You mean like they "haven't bent an inch" as they've passed continuing resolution after continuing resolution after continuing resolution?

10. Mac1958

Mac1958 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,314

And those continuing resolutions are based on close across the aisle cooperation, right?