Voters say they’re worse off after four years of Obama, so why is Romney struggling?

katsung47

VIP Member
Nov 22, 2011
Voters say they’re worse off after four years of Obama, so why is Romney struggling?

.By Chris Moody, Yahoo! News 9/19/2012

In the twilight of President Barack Obama's first term, many polls, including a new Quinnipiac University tri-state survey of likely voters, show that most Americans say they are not better off than they were four years ago. But in those same polls, the president retains his edge over challenger Mitt Romney.

That's not normal, says Quinnipiac University pollster Peter A. Brown.

"Most times if voters think things haven't gone well, they say, 'Let's think of somebody else.' But at this point they're not saying that," Brown said. "Clearly they think [Obama] is more in tune with their lives."

Voters say they

Why? Because the US is controlled by the Feds. They control the media and election machine. They select the politicians to control the government. That's why even Clinton did a good job in his last term, Bush won the election. What the Feds needed was not a good economy, they need war and the Patriot Act. Several month after his election, 911 happened which satisfied what the Feds needed.

This time, Obama will give the Feds something Romney can't give. So you saw Romney is under the fire of media despite the life of Americans is worse off after four years reign of Obama.

Because he's a slimy Vitalis soaked dick, who should be selling shoes.

I'd sooner vote for Eddie Haskell.
Hey, I sold shoes while in high school and first 2 years of college and it was the best job out there....I earned triple minimum wage because it was a commission job....got paid 8% commission on all sold, while my friends were earning a dime over minimum at Mc Donalds and the like!

Don't be knocking the shoe business! Later went on to be a department store shoe buyer, then on to the whole sale side as product development marketing manager, all in the shoe industry!

Use another example of what Romney should be doing and don't cut down the shoe industry! IT ROCKS! hahahahahaha!

:D:

Because Romney is a shitty candidate. He's a good person, good Dad. But would you want him to buy your company that you work for? Not me. It would be followed by huge budget cuts, freezes in raises, all to maximize profits at all costs, and probably sell the company. What if he took over as mayor of your city? Services would be slashed. Sweetheart treatment would go to big business, who would build huge shopping centers, develop huge gated communities.

He is what he is: A rich dude who is a good person, but will always look out for the very rich, and big business. He means it when he says he's not too worried about half the people out there. He's not. He doesn't hate them. He's just indifferent to them. Let them figure out their own shit on their own dime, he's got bigger issues to worry about: Like a new corporate endeavor, or helping a developer build a gated community.

He's sleazy. Obama's an asshole. Im voting for neither.

Hey, I sold shoes while in high school and first 2 years of college and it was the best job out there....I earned triple minimum wage because it was a commission job....got paid 8% commission on all sold, while my friends were earning a dime over minimum at Mc Donalds and the like!

Don't be knocking the shoe business! Later went on to be a department store shoe buyer, then on to the whole sale side as product development marketing manager, all in the shoe industry!

Use another example of what Romney should be doing and don't cut down the shoe industry! IT ROCKS! hahahahahaha!

I was thinking Al Bundy, darlin'. ;)

AlBundyOnCouch.jpg

Funny...I think the US is run by huge conglomerations who buy influence from Both Crooked and honest politicians....Crooked ones who want the money and power, and honest ones who have no choice but to take the money for their campaign coffers and have a fighting chance, or not take the money and make an early exit.

I also think the US is run by the military/industrial complex....I was born in 1965, and if you include the war on drugs...We've been at war with someone or something my entire life....That's a lot of guns, munitions, artillery, tanks, planes. and all of the rest of the equipment required. All of it paid by you and me.

You mean aside from the fact that he's a lousy candidate, at the "head" of a party that is at the mercy of a group of whacked-out, absolutist zealots who absolutely refuse to bend an inch on anything?

Gosh, I don't know.

Huh?

You mean like they "haven't bent an inch" as they've passed continuing resolution after continuing resolution after continuing resolution?

You mean aside from the fact that he's a lousy candidate, at the "head" of a party that is at the mercy of a group of whacked-out, absolutist zealots who absolutely refuse to bend an inch on anything?

Gosh, I don't know.

Huh?

You mean like they "haven't bent an inch" as they've passed continuing resolution after continuing resolution after continuing resolution?

And those continuing resolutions are based on close across the aisle cooperation, right?

I was thinking Al Bundy, darlin'. ;)

AlBundyOnCouch.jpg
hahahaha, I figured as much, BUT STILLLLLLLL not fair to the shoe industry!

Gosh, I don't know.

Huh?

And those continuing resolutions are based on close across the aisle cooperation, right?

They wouldn't have passed the HoR for the last two years if the had any serious republican opposition.

Kinda blows your stale "absolutist zealots" cliché right out of the water, dunnit?

Yeah Mac.... it goes something like this.

President Obama: We need a jobs bill

Harry Reid: We'll get right on it...

The Senate comes up with a jobs bill and sends it to the House

House sends it back to the Senate.....with the following Amendments....Repeal ObamaCare, refund NPR and Planned Parenthood and Make the Bush tax cuts permanent

That's the GOP version of "working across the aisle".

So everyone can't handle going out to vote so Obama wins?

Come on guys.....lets talk.

I can handle going out to vote.

Im just not going to. Because the GOP has been overrun by arrogant shitheads.

So I'll be home on Election Day.

I dont vote against...I vote for. And no one earned my vote this year.

:clap2:
Huh?

They wouldn't have passed the HoR for the last two years if the had any serious republican opposition.

Kinda blows your stale "absolutist zealots" cliché right out of the water, dunnit?

You're in denial, but that's fine. I know not to play Whack-A-Mole™ with partisan ideologues.

So tell us: With unemployment still over 8%, the Mideast in turmoil, domestic race relations terrible, and an economy dead in the water, why is Romney not up by at least 15%? Is the sun in his eyes?

You're in denial, but that's fine. I know not to play Whack-A-Mole™ with partisan ideologues.

So tell us: With unemployment still over 8%, the Mideast in turmoil, domestic race relations terrible, and an economy dead in the water, why is Romney not up by at least 15%? Is the sun in his eyes?

White Guilt.

White Guilt.

There ya go!

I'm not a republican or one of their apologists.

Romney isn't up big because he's just another in a long line of greasy, elitist, establismentarian, necon pole smokers, just like Boehner and McConnell....The same "absolutist zealots" who have played go-along-to-get-along in passing the last 3+ years of CRs.

If anyone is in denial, it's you, Buckwheat.

I'm not a republican or one of their apologists.

Romney isn't up big because he's just another in a long line of greasy, elitist, establismentarian, necon pole smokers, just like Boehner and McConnell....The same "absolutist zealots" who have played go-along-to-get-along in passing the last 3+ years of CRs.

If anyone is in denial, it's you, Buckwheat.

Excellent answer. The general feeling is that the GOP will turn against Romney after the election, complaining that the party didn't run hard right enough. Nice to see this strategy already coming to fruition. Sometimes "conventional wisdom" is right on the money.

"Dang! I just KNEW we should have run Palin!"

:lol:

Forum List

Back