A Disturbing Trend In Our Elections

IRRELEVANT. None of that anything to do with the actual voter REGISTRATION rising and falling by 25% everytime there is an election.

Good point

We have also made voter registration more convenient
Big election coming…more people register

The bottom line is that Demturds are fine with election fraud, as long as they WIN.

The Left are such an amusing bunch of fascists:
They decry the mere moving of a small group of protesters to a safe distance for a White House photo op as "tyranny" by a "dictator," but then are perfectly fine with a traitor having 20 million in bribery payments made to his family into secret bank accounts not reported from hostile foreign governments for no reason nor service they can offer even as the traitor tries to arrest and imprison his opponent before an election while trying to swing crooked sweetheart deals with judges and trying to have evidence in cases against them illegally thrown out by impersonating officers of the court as his lackey DOJ weaponizes the justice system to maliciously attack his detractors far above and beyond the letter of the law, and are perfectly FINE with it.​
The only reason why Trump is being indicted now on bogus indictments that don't hold a teacup of water is because the fascist Left must either try to prosecute Trump on a baseless theory of insurrection otherwise, they have no choice left but to admit the 2020 election really was indeed a fraud and stolen. Because if Trump is RIGHT, then THEY must be WRONG.

Dude, screen shots off your TV? :auiqs.jpg:What the hell?
No idiot, they are photographs. Pretty good considering. More effort on my part in this one thread alone than your entire 4 years here!

Yes, fraud is always present in elections, but not nearly enough to swing results.
BASED ON WHAT?

Something you have been shouting up and down on these boards since 2020.
If someone stood outside your house for three hours yelling FIRE! Would you ignore that too? Generally in the REAL WORLD Jack, the more people and the more often people report a thing, the more likely it is TRUE, not false. Did you ever make it through the sixth grade, Jack?

And you've still provided NOTHING in the way of concrete proof. So, now you're moving the goal posts.
That's BULLSHIT, Jack, quite trying to blow smoke up you're own ass. Many here have provided legions of evidence while you've produced ZILCH.

Yes registrations. Not actual votes.
What an idiot. THE VERY FIRST CHART shows that despite population trends, since we computerized elections, voter "turnout" has outpaced population growth by 10%! How does that happen, Jack? How do we keep getting more people voting ahead of actual population curves? Eventually you end up with more votes than registered voters! And we have already had that many times.

If you can prove these registrations turned into votes (in Michigan, they were caught)..THEN you might have something.
So you are claiming all these extra people registered right before an election then never voted? Then they UN-registered? Never mind the fact that elections are showing statistically impossibly high turnout! I mean, does anyone really think that Biden who is as popular as a brown house plant got SIXTEEN MILLION more votes than the Left's Sweetheart Barry Obumma? That is almost a quarter (25%) of the total voting body more than has typically voted in recent years!

But nope, all ya got is conspiracy theory.
All you got is your dick in your hands.

Not up to me to prove anything wrong.
Never is, Jack. You never prove ANYTHING. You just make summary statements, claims and allegations as fact but never with a shred of proof. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO RIGHT ALL THE TIME AS YOU, JACK, yet NEVER have ANYTHING to back up a single claim you make?

65B9C27B39B.jpg

What an idiot. THE VERY FIRST CHART shows that despite population trends, since we computerized elections, voter "turnout" has outpaced population growth by 10%! How does that happen, Jack? How do we keep getting more people voting ahead of actual population curves? Eventually you end up with more votes than registered voters! And we have already had that many times.

So you are claiming all these extra people registered right before an election then never voted? Then they UN-registered? Never mind the fact that elections are showing statistically impossibly high turnout! I mean, does anyone really think that Biden who is as popular as a brown house plant got SIXTEEN MILLION more votes than the Left's Sweetheart Barry Obumma? That is almost a quarter (25%) of the total voting body more than has typically voted in recent years!

All you got is your dick in your hands.

Never is, Jack. You never prove ANYTHING. You just make summary statements, claims and allegations as fact but never with a shred of proof. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO RIGHT ALL THE TIME AS YOU, JACK, yet NEVER have ANYTHING to back up a single claim you make?

View attachment 815928
Trump lost Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin

All states he won in 2016
There goes the election

Trump lost Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin
All states he won in 2016

Seems rather odd, doesn't it? Every key state he needed that he had also been highly popular in.
And he was winning them until sometime around 4AM when suddenly MILLIONS of Biden votes all appeared out of nowhere for Joe.

Seems rather odd, doesn't it? Every key state he needed that he had also been highly popular in.
And he was winning them until sometime around 4AM when suddenly MILLIONS of Biden votes all appeared out of nowhere for Joe.
Making up lies that have been repeatedly debunked does not help you

Philly had an unprecedented 68% voter turnout for the 2020 election. Talk about anomoly, and they happened everywhere that Trump 'lost'. Plus state SoS changing voter laws on the fly in swing states. It was a complete cluster fuck, and they'll continue to do it because they were successful in getting away with it.

You first. Again, YOU are making the allegations.

WHAT allegation have I made here, Jack? I merely present data gleaned from election data. YOU are the one saying there is nothing to it. YOU are the one saying it is normal, ie, explainable, yet you fail to address nor explain the data in any way. Do you really think your cheap punk ass can blow that bullshit up my leg, Jack?

The very fact that all you do is perennially dismiss and ridicule every bit of circumstantial evidence yet can never offer up even the smallest reason to believe as you say shows that you're a fucking lost cause, here only to try to disrupt, derail and deflect away from our corrupt election system.

You first.

Me first, Jack? What is that, like the 300th time you've tried that crap? Why me first Jack? I just got DONE presenting this thread full of evidence, so my first is far past over. If you had ANYTHING to support that the 2020 election was on the up and up, you'd offer it. The media and politicians described the fraud election in 2020 and thereafter as "debunked" and "baseless" 10,000 times in every report by the MSM I ever read, yet NOT ONE TIME did they EVER qualify those claims telling us upon what supporting proof they could say that! Even before all of the cases were yet heard!

So it is THEM and YOU who perpetrated the BIG LIE and has something to prove, not me, Jack. When the Sun comes up, I don't need to prove it, it is obvious and self-evident to any conscious person. If you are going to stand there telling people that the Sun in fact never came up, isn't there or doesn't exist, you better come prepared to back it up.

You never do.

I'm sorry, I don't have a link for this, I am taking this all from memory from a report I just watched on TV before I forget too much of it, but I was so compelled by the data presented that I took pictures of some of the more interesting graphs. Again, I apologize for the poor quality, but all of these pictures are handheld snapshots I took off my TV screen of freeze-framed stills on a channel with very poor video quality as the station broadcasts low quality streaming video taken from a podcast. I've processed the images for the best quality that could be taken from them as these charts were being shown on a wall in the background in a big room to a large crowd behind the person giving the presentation.

These charts were presented by an election expert who has spent years crunching election data numbers.

CHART !:
View attachment 815881

What the guy noticed here is that starting about 20 years ago around the time computers started being used to tabulate votes, that despite the trend in population growth, the number of actual votes being recorded nationwide started outpacing the population increase by about 10%! OK, so one can probably rationalize these discrepancies and dismiss them as other things than fraud, right?

CHART 2:
View attachment 815884

Taking the state of Wisconsin as an example and tabulating voter registrations for the three biggest counties, he found that there were huge swings in voter registration that coincided with elections, by as much as 25%! Voter registrations would zoom UP right before the election was to happen, then after it was over, they would fall precipitously again! By 25%! Then they would get added right back for the next election! Even more statistically bizarre, despite each county being separate, with differing populations and demographics, THE SAME TRENDS TRACKED EVERYWHERE ACROSS THE STATE; another statistically unresolvable anomaly.

Worth mentioning here is the fact that it used to be that each country's polling stations used to be handed individually, with each country being responsible for their own election handling, then around the same time as these anomalies began to appear, states all began to CENTRALIZE their elections so that one central place in each state handled and managed the election administration STATE WIDE.

CHART 3:
View attachment 815886

So, the expert tabulated the registration trends for ALL of the counties in Wisconsin and found that they ALL followed the same trends! A statistical IMPOSSIBILITY. Even if there was some sort of mass exodus of old voters and new voters coming in in one place, it would be impossible to explain how the same trends and timing was happening in every county!

CHART 4:
View attachment 815887

Mind you, data going back before computerization and internet access did NOT reflect these patterns! It is almost as if phantom voters are being added and removed from the roles each election as needed to pad the outcome as needed.

CHART 5:
View attachment 815888

What was most strange about all of this is that this guy has now crunched the data for all of this across 46 of the 50 states and founds the patterns consistent across EVERY STATE. To anyone used to working with statistics, it is impossible to explain these patterns and fluctuations occurring naturally, leaving the only conscionable explanation that our voter rolls are being manipulated by electronic means.

I'll leave it to others now to tell me how none of this is highly abnormal and suspect, and to give me a simple explanation for how all of these counties and states could all be correlated with such massive swings in registration following similar timelines despite huge differences in location, population, circumstances and demographics.
Easily explained....

Just google,

How does Wisconsin purge their voter rolls?

There are a gazillion articles on the controversy and court rulings....

Here is one link below.... Of the court's latest decision....but this has been going on a while....

I'm sorry, I don't have a link for this, I am taking this all from memory from a report I just watched on TV before I forget too much of it, but I was so compelled by the data presented that I took pictures of some of the more interesting graphs. Again, I apologize for the poor quality, but all of these pictures are handheld snapshots I took off my TV screen of freeze-framed stills on a channel with very poor video quality as the station broadcasts low quality streaming video taken from a podcast. I've processed the images for the best quality that could be taken from them as these charts were being shown on a wall in the background in a big room to a large crowd behind the person giving the presentation.

These charts were presented by an election expert who has spent years crunching election data numbers.

CHART !:
View attachment 815881

What the guy noticed here is that starting about 20 years ago around the time computers started being used to tabulate votes, that despite the trend in population growth, the number of actual votes being recorded nationwide started outpacing the population increase by about 10%! OK, so one can probably rationalize these discrepancies and dismiss them as other things than fraud, right?

CHART 2:
View attachment 815884

Taking the state of Wisconsin as an example and tabulating voter registrations for the three biggest counties, he found that there were huge swings in voter registration that coincided with elections, by as much as 25%! Voter registrations would zoom UP right before the election was to happen, then after it was over, they would fall precipitously again! By 25%! Then they would get added right back for the next election! Even more statistically bizarre, despite each county being separate, with differing populations and demographics, THE SAME TRENDS TRACKED EVERYWHERE ACROSS THE STATE; another statistically unresolvable anomaly.

Worth mentioning here is the fact that it used to be that each country's polling stations used to be handed individually, with each country being responsible for their own election handling, then around the same time as these anomalies began to appear, states all began to CENTRALIZE their elections so that one central place in each state handled and managed the election administration STATE WIDE.

CHART 3:
View attachment 815886

So, the expert tabulated the registration trends for ALL of the counties in Wisconsin and found that they ALL followed the same trends! A statistical IMPOSSIBILITY. Even if there was some sort of mass exodus of old voters and new voters coming in in one place, it would be impossible to explain how the same trends and timing was happening in every county!

CHART 4:
View attachment 815887

Mind you, data going back before computerization and internet access did NOT reflect these patterns! It is almost as if phantom voters are being added and removed from the roles each election as needed to pad the outcome as needed.

CHART 5:
View attachment 815888

What was most strange about all of this is that this guy has now crunched the data for all of this across 46 of the 50 states and founds the patterns consistent across EVERY STATE. To anyone used to working with statistics, it is impossible to explain these patterns and fluctuations occurring naturally, leaving the only conscionable explanation that our voter rolls are being manipulated by electronic means.

I'll leave it to others now to tell me how none of this is highly abnormal and suspect, and to give me a simple explanation for how all of these counties and states could all be correlated with such massive swings in registration following similar timelines despite huge differences in location, population, circumstances and demographics.
Highly suspicious and fascinating.

Forum List

Back