Voter Fraud for Dummies

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
and those too young to remember the 1960 Presidential election:

All of the MSM denials of voter fraud are deliberately designed to obscure this issue by characterizing it as occurring only if millions of fraudulent votes were to be cast across the country. The real problem of voter fraud is at the local level, where the manipulation of a relatively few number of votes can determine the outcome of an election.

One needs to look no further than the 1960 Presidential election, where a few thousand fraudulent votes in Illinois and Texas gave the election to JFK and LBJ. Rather than send the nation into turmoil by demanding a recount, Richard Nixon graciously conceded the election. (Compare this with Al Gore's attempt after the 2000 election to cherry pick selected Democratic precincts in Florida for recount.) More recently, Al Franken's 2008 Senate election in Minnesota was secured only after a few hundred ballots favoring him were submitted at the last minute.

The point is that voter fraud doesn't have to be widespread in order "fix" elections. Why is it that, in virtually all instances, questionable ballots and their tabulation favor Democratic candidates? No wonder the MSM is desperate to play down this issue.

So, if Clinton wins with a large majority, you will accept the results as valid?

In enough states (270 electoral votes), yes. (But I would be suspicious of any Blue State that Clinton wins by less than 2%.)

Hey, not only are historians saying there is no widespread voter fraud because there is no evidence of it. They are also saying I dont own a Unicorn also because they dont see evidence that I do. Thats crazy because I fed him this morning

Hey, not only are historians saying there is no widespread voter fraud because there is no evidence of it.

The point is that voter fraud doesn't have to be widespread in order "fix" elections. Why is it that, in virtually all instances, questionable ballots and their tabulation favor Democratic candidates? No wonder the MSM is desperate to play down this issue.

Forum List

Back