Vote Tomorrow

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
If you have primaries tomorrow, take the time to pick the most qualified in your party.

If you're a Republican (or Dem) in Michigan, Patrick Colbeck is your only choice for governor.

Everyone should vote, the problem is people only believe they have to pick from one of the two parties. In the case of the far left it is vote far left or not at all.

Everyone should vote, the problem is people only believe they have to pick from one of the two parties. In the case of the far left it is vote far left or not at all.
The left should vote for the he green party candidate.

If you have primaries tomorrow, take the time to pick the most qualified in your party.

If you're a Republican (or Dem) in Michigan, Patrick Colbeck is your only choice for governor.
Not to mention the Ohio race tomorrow.

If the candidate does not embrace the far left religious order the far left will never vote for that person, unless otherwise directed.

The two party system is failing the US..

Please Michiganders , Do not waste a vote.
Agree. Vote for the common sense Conservative.

I will not vote for any conservative. Won't happen.

Please Michiganders , Do not waste a vote.
Agree. Vote for the common sense Conservative.

I will not vote for any conservative. Won't happen.

And again the far left proves my point for me, vote far left or not at all.

They are so close minded that they make bible thumpers look like they are the most open minded people in the world!

Vote for whoever you think can win. I'd vote for the physician but he can't win the general. I will vote for Whitmer.
For me, it is the general where you may have to compromise, but the primary is your opportunity to supporrt your more ideal choice.

Forum List

Back