How's That "Lesser Of Two Evils" Working For Ya?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
All signs are indicating the voters of 2024 will have to choose between a low-IQ thieving rapist and a soft-headed octogenarian who walks like his shoelaces are tied together.

This is what happens when we keep picking two evils to choose from. The choices devolve and devolve over time.

When you vote for the lesser of two EVILS, you are still voting for EVIL. This is why I have been writing in random names at the federal level from 2006 to 2014.

In 2016, I voted Ted Cruz in honor of my mother who had died just before the election. She was a Cruz supporter. I am so glad she did not live to see what a black mass of gutter sludge he turned out to be.

In 2020, I voted Libertarian since the Libertarian Party is now closer to my belief system than the hollow shell which used to be the GOP, even though there are several points with which I disagree with the LP.

Only about one-quarter of Americans votes in the primaries. This gives the energetic retards a tactical advantage.

We need EVERYONE to vote in the primaries. The primaries are more important than the general election. This is where we can weed out the maniacs, psychopaths, bigots, and the unqualified. We are allowing the energetic retards to choose which two evils we must pick from in the general.

Another big factor in the election is that voters are choosing who they think can win rather than who is best for America. They vote for the one who can fight the dirtiest, promises the most cash and prizes, and has the best zingers.

So here we are. How's it working for ya?

At the core of the American democratic experiment is the idea that our government derives its power and legitimacy from the consent of the governed. That consent is expressed in its fullest when voters elect their representatives. Yet, as this report shows, every four years, about 80% of eligible voters do not participate in some of the most determinative contests in our democracy: midterm primary elections.

In U.S. elections since 2000, the average turnout rate for primary elections is 27% of registered voters.

All signs are indicating the voters of 2024 will have to choose between a low-IQ thieving rapist and a soft-headed octogenarian who walks like his shoelaces are tied together.

This is what happens when we keep picking two evils to choose from. The choices devolve and devolve over time.

When you vote for the lesser of two EVILS, you are still voting for EVIL. This is why I have been writing in random names at the federal level from 2006 to 2014.

In 2016, I voted Ted Cruz in honor of my mother who had died just before the election. She was a Cruz supporter. I am so glad she did not live to see what a black mass of gutter sludge he turned out to be.

In 2020, I voted Libertarian since the Libertarian Party is now closer to my belief system than the hollow shell which used to be the GOP, even though there are several points with which I disagree with the LP.

Only about one-quarter of Americans votes in the primaries. This gives the energetic retards a tactical advantage.

We need EVERYONE to vote in the primaries. The primaries are more important than the general election. This is where we can weed out the maniacs, psychopaths, bigots, and the unqualified. We are allowing the energetic retards to choose which two evils we must pick from in the general.

Another big factor in the election is that voters are choosing who they think can win rather than who is best for America. They vote for the one who can fight the dirtiest, promises the most cash and prizes, and has the best zingers.

So here we are.

At the core of the American democratic experiment is the idea that our government derives its power and legitimacy from the consent of the governed. That consent is expressed in its fullest when voters elect their representatives. Yet, as this report shows, every four years, about 80% of eligible voters do not participate in some of the most determinative contests in our democracy: midterm primary elections.

In U.S. elections since 2000, the average turnout rate for primary elections is 27% of registered voters.
I guess you're actually trying to say that between Biden and Sanders ... Biden was the lessor of to very evils.

So to answer your question ... the current fraudulent Usurper In Chief is working out horribly. He's literally "effing" up our nation on an almost daily basis. Goes to show that voting for very evil men isn't very good for a country.

I guess you're actually trying to say that between Biden and Sanders ... Biden was the lessor of to very evils.

So to answer your question ... the current fraudulent Usurper In Chief is working out horribly. He's literally "effing" up our nation on an almost daily basis. Goes to show that voting for very evil men isn't very good for a country.
Every president in living memory "effed" up our nation.

Lesser of two evils at work.

We keep falling for the same tricks over and over and over, and never wake up.

We swing from the neocon Bush to the ultra-liberal Obama to the who-knows-what-the-fuck-he-is Trump to the doddering liberal Biden.

It must look very psychotic to our allies.

“Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others.”

-Winston Churchill

We keep falling for the same tricks over and over and over, and never wake up.

So true. I've been saying that for ages. Most people seem oblivious to the fact that every 4 years they are manipulated to vote for the "lesser evil" who in reality is just another puppet for the behind the scenes evil pulling the strings. And the PTSB keep setting things up that way because sadly it works every flippin time.

I sorta agree with you. Washington, Jefferson, Teddy Roosevelt, Reagan, and Trump are some exceptions to that rule.

You do know that Washington and Jefferson were extreme radicals, and that Teddy Roosevelt was an extreme liberal, right?

That Reagan & Trump worked to reverse everything that Washington, Jefferson and Roosevelt accomplished?

I'm curious. Who would you support for POTUS in a primary?

I'm curious. Who would you support for POTUS in a primary?
In 2016, any of the other 18 Republican candidates would have better served America and the GOP's alleged values.

I personally preferred John Kasich as he was the chief architect of the balanced federal budget during the Clinton years and then went on as the governor of Ohio to take that state from debt to surplus.

The federal debt is by far the largest national security threat.

If Liz Cheney ran for President in 2024, I would fully support her. She is an actual conservative, as even a cursory examination of her record shows, and she has moral fiber and a spine made of titanium.

You do know that Washington and Jefferson were extreme radicals, and that Teddy Roosevelt was an extreme liberal, right?

That Reagan & Trump worked to reverse everything that Washington, Jefferson and Roosevelt accomplished?
Washington and Jefferson were far right radicals who did what was necessary to break the chains of tyranny. A "liberal" in Teddy's time is a right-winger in our time. Reagan & Trump tried to point America in the direction of the Constitution. They were good for our current economic times.

Washington and Jefferson were far right radicals who did what was necessary to break the chains of tyranny. A "liberal" in Teddy's time is a right-winger in our time. Reagan & Trump tried to point America in the direction of the Constitution. They were good for our current economic times.
A coup is diametrically opposed to the Constitution, fool.

Trump was a horrible president who coasted along on the achievements of his predecessors and then when finally confronted by an actual crisis, he totally fucked it up. Catastrophically.

I love you man, but I gotta tell you, frustration with the two party system (and I have many) does not rationalize wasting a vote on a third party.

The problem is, most of the guys both parties have run for the last 40 years, with the exception of Trump, have made serviceable or decent presidents, or they would have. I mean, I hated Romney, and he wouldn't have followed policies I like, but most of the problems would still have been problems no matter who is in.

So let's say a big enough chunk of the country had a brain tumor for breakfast and voted for Dope Smoking Gary Johnson in 2016. How would have that worked out? The Democrats would have opposed nearly everything he tried and the GOP would have been stabbing him in the back every moment. Oh, yeah, and the guy is a total flake.

So let's say a big enough chunk of the country had a brain tumor for breakfast and voted for Dope Smoking Gary Johnson in 2016. How would have that worked out? The Democrats would have opposed nearly everything he tried and the GOP would have been stabbing him in the back every moment. Oh, yeah, and the guy is a total flake.

Would it have been worse than Trump those 4 years and worse than Biden so far?

I say nope to both

I love you man, but I gotta tell you, frustration with the two party system (and I have many) does not rationalize wasting a vote on a third party.

The problem is, most of the guys both parties have run for the last 40 years, with the exception of Trump, have made serviceable or decent presidents, or they would have. I mean, I hated Romney, and he wouldn't have followed policies I like, but most of the problems would still have been problems no matter who is in.

Ummm ... we have a one party system, currently. Two sides to the same coin. Everyone is throwing a vote away if they actually think America will return to normal. Both RINOs and Demwits are in the hip pocket of the Corporate, Military Industrial Complex and nobody's favorite "politician" is going to do a damned thing to change it.

Forum List

Back