How's That "Lesser Of Two Evils" Working For Ya?

You are here to fight. And sometimes that’s fine.

I’m still not buying this rcv crap.
You're not understanding RCV. And I'm beginning to suspect it's a deliberate "misunderstanding". :(
And the reason it’s a mistake involves the fact that it can yield the election of a person who isn’t truly the person the people wanted.
Nope. You just don't understand the rules of RCV. You made a mistake. It happens.

Last edited:
Relevant reading...

''Are you starting to get the picture yet? It’s a test to see how hard “we the people” will fight to hold onto what remains of our freedoms.''

Very good and insightful article. I'm thankful for people who think outside the box, because the reality is, when you have corrupt subversive people running the show, often certain news "events" or "problems" are not what they appear to be. I don't know how many times I've said this, but I'll say it again. One of their most common tactics is "Problem - Reaction - Solution." Why, because it works every flippin time!

They get the public to react emotionally (like we can see here *cough*BrokeLoser*cough*) and to demand the government to "take action!" and of course that is precisely what those behind that tactic wanted. Problem, Reaction, Solution. The "solution" being whatever agenda they wanted to bring about in the first place, but wouldn't be able to under ordinary circumstances.

I'm not saying that is for sure the case with the border issue, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was, because the crooks running the show are always using "crises" as pretexts for power grabs or whatever authoritarian agenda they want to bring about.

The bottom line is: whenever there's a "crisis" or a news story that's presented in a way that makes people angry... instead of reacting in a knee-jerk emotional way, always ask yourself "is there more to this than meets the eye?" Are they going to use this "problem" as an excuse to trample all over the constitution and bring their subversive authoritarian agendas? Wake up, people. We're living in deceptive times.

The really strange part is…you freedom fighters actually preferred that we shoved the one down your throat that uses a corrupt media/social media to win elections and push a political agenda, the one that forced you to stop pursuing happiness, the one who stopped you from going to work, the one who forced you to take experimental medicine you didn’t want to take, the one who forced you to wear a face diaper you didn’t want to wear, the one who attacks your right to soverignty and your 1 and 2A rights, the one who ran fuel up to $5-$6 dollars with a shit energy policy, the one who spends billions fortifying Ukraines border while tearing yours down, the one who is shoving millions of Mexico’s trash down your throat, the one who tells you white people are America’s greatest threat while the blood flows in Baltimore every night….the crazy shit goes on and on.
YES, you voted for the greater of the two evils and there’s no way to spin it.

dblack
pknopp
buttercup

Absolutely NOT. But speaking of shoving, you're good at shoving words down other people's mouths.

If you don't get what some of us have been saying by now, after it has been stated repeatedly, then there's no point in continuing with you. I'll take the bible's advice on not arguing with certain types of people. :wink:

I heard Biden is getting the border under control too. That was a big issue for him.

Inflation getting fixed.

Russia retreating

Covid over

Republicans trying to ban abortions

Republicans launching witch hunts against Biden

Trump

Blue Wave
I forgot abortion. It's why Republicans are going to lose in 2024

This explains why the pro-life summer of triumph, after the U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, led to a season of such demoralizing political outcomes. Voters in Montana, Kansas, and Kentucky in November rejected ballot measures to make abortion illegal; just last month, in Wisconsin, voters elected an abortion-rights supporter to the state supreme court.

Yet the movement’s activists don’t seem to care. Thirteen states automatically banned most abortions with trigger laws designed to go into effect when Roefell; a Texas judge this month stayed the FDA approval of the abortion pill mifepristone, setting in motion what is sure to be a drawn-out legal battle; and some lawmakers are pursuing restrictions on traveling out of state for the procedure—what they call “abortion trafficking.”

Even as the anti-abortion movement lacks a Next Big Objective, a new generation of anti-abortion leaders is ascendant—one that is arguably bolder and more uncompromising than its predecessors. This cohort, still high on the fumes of last summer’s victory, is determined to construct its ideal post-RoeAmerica. And it’s forging ahead—come hell, high water, or public disgust.

The groups this new generation leads “are not afraid to lose short term if they think the long-term gain will be eliminating abortion from the country,” Rachel Rebouché, a family-law professor at Temple University, told me.

Forum List

Back