Vote for your race??

The Republican Party did not support slavery - Dem Party did.
The Republican Party did not pass Jim Crow laws - Dem Party did.
The Republican Party did not create the KKK - Dems did.
The Republican Party broke the Dem filibuster and passed the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
It's easier to stay on the plantation if you let them convince you that someone else is to blame for your failures.

Once AGAIN --- nobody with a political party ever created either KKK. Would you like me to cut and paste where I schooled your sorry ass on this same mythology only last week, or would you prefer I cut and paste where I schooled your sorry ass on this same myth three, four, five years ago -- yet here you come with the same discredited spiel expecting different results?

The rest of your blanket statement fallacies are in tatters. No political party 'supported slavery' -- it was a contentious and divisive issue within and without every party that existed when it did. No party passed Jim Crow laws --- local politics did that. And the CRA filibuster was broken by Humphrey and Mansfield with support from Dirksen and LBJ --- again, not a "party" thing but a regional thing.

I know it makes the world easier in the intellectually-arrested mind of a six-year-old to paint everything in a nice simplistic false dichotomy of two colors but this planet simply does not work that way. Never has and never will. So you might as well grow up out of this goofy shit because nobody but nobody is buying it.
You've schooled nobody ever, and saying so does not make it a reality. You split hairs. The Democratic Party did not officially create the KKK, I didn't say they did. I said Democrats did. Their purpose was to intimidate Republicans (you know, the ones who ended slavery). Did you think they were Republicans?
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
:laughing0301:

Once again tailfin-boi splunks around in the swamp of his own ignorance, the Magic Land of Dichotomy where every living being is either a "Democrat" or a "Republican".

Once again, Fin-Boi --- this has gotta be a dozen-and-a-half times now:
  1. James Crowe
  2. Calvin Jones
  3. John B. Kennedy
  4. John Lester
  5. Frank O. McCord
  6. Richard Reed
--- the six young soldiers who originally founded the Klan in 1865. Go find me a political affiliation for ANY of them. In a time and place where political parties didn't even exist.

Or does that make your Magic Dichotomy Fantasyland cry? Tennessee was not part of the United States in 1865; it was most recently part of the CSA ... which had no political parties. But go ahead ---- show me where any of these six twentysomething war vets ventured out to the US to join a political party.

Give up? How 'bout you try this one:

--- the con artist / salesman / defrocked minister who conjured up a reiteration of the Klan in 1915, four-plus decades after the original one dried up, in order to make money off memberships by making the Klan pictured in "Birth of a Nation" into a real thing.

You know, the Klan that spread coast-to-coast into millions of memberships, got a Democratic governor removed in Oklahoma, got Republican governors elected in Colorado, Indiana, Kansas and Maine, plus a Republican Senator in Colorado....? Oh and by the way your own state as well -- not just the city council of Anaheim but the Republican governor elected in 1922.....

You know, the Klan that endorsed Calvin Coolidge because he was the only major candidate who didn't denounce them? And then not only endorsed Hoover but ran a vicious national smear campaign against the Democrat Al Smith because he was a Catholic?

You know, the Klan that opposed and railed against Catholics, blacks, Mexicans, Jews, immigrants in general and labor unions, all of which were and are Democratic Party constituent groups?

Now why would a "Democratic Party operation" be opposing its own candidates?
Huh Fin-boi?

Got a political party affiliation for Colonel Joe? No I can't find one either.

You remember Colonel Joe? The Klan founder who pointedly described it as a benevolent, patriotic, non-political organization so he could go tax-free in his state charter? The charter that was revoked by Governor Ellis Arnall --- a Democrat?

Watcha got, Finny?

Have a seat when your butt stops hurtin'. I did warn ya.
I like how you post a bunch of nothing and claim victory. You've proven nothing, not one damn thing. But you might want to try this one, gas bag.

Nathan Bedford Forrest - Wikipedia

Or this one.

1868 Democratic National Convention - Wikipedia The first paragraph says it all, shitwad. Go ahead, deny the KKK did not represent the interests of the Democratic Party.

Neither Forrest, nor a political convention of 1868 or any other year, had jack cheese to do with founding the Klan. I need no primer on Forrest. He was elected in absentia to be its CEO in an attempt to clean up its image, already tarnished by violence. Citing exactly that dynamic his first (and only) order in that position was to disband the organization and order its effects and paraphernalia destroyed. Your second link mentions nothing about the Klan at all.

Meanwhile you were, again, in keeping with the tradition of the last six years, completely unable to find any trace of political affiliation for any of the actual Klan founders, Crowe, Jones, Kennedy, Lester, McCord, Reed or Simmons. Which we all knew you would fail to do since you've had six years to do it and have come up with absolute bupkis.
Stop ducking, pussy. This isn't just about the founding of the Klan, stupid fuck. It's about the history of racism in the Democratic Party. I don't blame you for trying to divert attention from that first paragraph, it shows how full of shit you are. Be a man and own up to your party's racist roots you coward.

The Republican Party did not support slavery - Dem Party did.
The Republican Party did not pass Jim Crow laws - Dem Party did.
The Republican Party broke the Dem filibuster and passed the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
It's easier to stay on the plantation if you let them convince you that someone else is to blame for your failures.

You are republican and you are racist. I am not going to listen to what you have to say about the democratic party. I know the histories and the present of both parties and your halfstory just isn't going to be heard.
You're the guy Malcom X is talking about in this speech, IM2.

Keep trying all you want but I am not listening. X said the same things about republicans

He barely mentioned Republicans. Clearly he is telling you what you don't want to hear and you're struggling to make it about Republicans. You close your eyes to the truth because you can't admit you were sold a bill of goods by the Democrats. Malcom X called out guys like you way back in the 60s. You sold your integrity and your loyalty for a welfare check and have been dependent on the government ever since. But I guess that beats working, huh?

Wrong answer there son.

No argument, just an empty comment. It figures.

You are republican and you are racist. I am not going to listen to what you have to say about the democratic party. I know the histories and the present of both parties and your halfstory just isn't going to be heard.

Keep trying all you want but I am not listening. X said the same things about republicans

He barely mentioned Republicans. Clearly he is telling you what you don't want to hear and you're struggling to make it about Republicans. You close your eyes to the truth because you can't admit you were sold a bill of goods by the Democrats. Malcom X called out guys like you way back in the 60s. You sold your integrity and your loyalty for a welfare check and have been dependent on the government ever since. But I guess that beats working, huh?

Wrong answer there son.

It was the answer you deserved to get.

I'm getting tired of welfare drawing white trash talking shit. I know what X stood for, he didn't like either party. He's the one who said blacks must control the politics of our communities. Maybe it's time you whites shut the fuck up trying to tell us what black leaders stood for. Your punk asses can't even explain what white leaders are saying and after 242 years, your asses can't even explain what the so-called white "founders" stood for.
Hey dumbass, I never said X was a Republican. I posted the video because you obviously don't know you're a chump. It's right there for you to hear but you pretend you don't hear it. Pride, I guess. The thing is, IM2, you know he's right, and you know you're the guy he's talking about in the video. You think success is measured by how much payback you can get from Whitey. No need to get a job or pursue a career when you can make Whitey support you. Democrats understand you all too well and they've exploited your hate and nurtured it. It shows in your posts.

Quoting MLK
Saturday October 15th 2011 by abagond

Quoting Martin Luther King, Jr is a common racist defence of White Americans.

How can quoting one of the greatest civil rights leaders be racist? TransGriot put it this way:

Far too many times people are fixated on or like to quote the pre-August 28, 1963 words of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. People also have this irritating tendency to hurl pre-1963 MLK quotes at POC’s when they get nervous about POC’s venting about their battles with whiteness and white supremacy.

Whites quote MLK to silence.

The quote they most often use:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

King is seen as pushing a see-no-evil, kumbayah colour-blindness as the way to bring people together and end racism. So when people of colour are see-evil, race conscious and not properly kumbayah, whites use this quote to shut them up as being “divisive”, as going against the true spirit of Dr King (as sanitized by white people).

Yet King saw the evils of American society quite clearly – not just against blacks but in general. And he was hardly the sort to keep quiet about it to make peace with whites, which is what MLK-quoters seem to expect from people of colour. King:

Racial segregation must be seen for what it is – and that is an evil system, a new form of slavery covered up with certain niceties of complexity.

When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered.

John Kenneth Galbraith said that a guaranteed annual income could be done for about twenty billion dollars a year. And I say to you today, that if our nation can spend thirty-five billion dollars a year to fight an unjust, evil war in Vietnam, and twenty billion dollars to put a man on the moon, it can spend billions of dollars to put God’s children on their own two feet right here on earth.

A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.

Don’t let anybody make you think God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world.

It’s an evil war. No matter where it leads, no matter what abuses it may bring, I’m going to tell the truth.

We have destroyed their two most cherished institutions: the family and the village. We have destroyed their land and their crops. … We have corrupted their women and children and killed their men.

And far from pushing colour-blindness, King saw black pride as necessary:

We must stand up and say, “I’m black and I’m beautiful,” and this self-affirmation is the black man’s need, made compelling by the white man’s crimes against him.

Quoting MLK
Just a little dose of reality. MLK was a whore monger and liked to beat up prostitutes, according to his partner in the civil rights movement Ralph Abernathy.

Quoting MLK

How can quoting one of the greatest civil rights leaders be racist? TransGriot put it this way:

Far too many times people are fixated on or like to quote the pre-August 28, 1963 words of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. People also have this irritating tendency to hurl pre-1963 MLK quotes at POC’s when they get nervous about POC’s venting about their battles with whiteness and white supremacy.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

King is seen as pushing a see-no-evil, kumbayah colour-blindness as the way to bring people together and end racism. So when people of colour are see-evil, race conscious and not properly kumbayah, whites use this quote to shut them up as being “divisive”, as going against the true spirit of Dr King (as sanitized by white people).

Yet King saw the evils of American society quite clearly – not just against blacks but in general. And he was hardly the sort to keep quiet about it to make peace with whites, which is what MLK-quoters seem to expect from people of colour. King:

Racial segregation must be seen for what it is – and that is an evil system, a new form of slavery covered up with certain niceties of complexity.

When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered.

John Kenneth Galbraith said that a guaranteed annual income could be done for about twenty billion dollars a year. And I say to you today, that if our nation can spend thirty-five billion dollars a year to fight an unjust, evil war in Vietnam, and twenty billion dollars to put a man on the moon, it can spend billions of dollars to put God’s children on their own two feet right here on earth.

A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.

Don’t let anybody make you think God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world.

It’s an evil war. No matter where it leads, no matter what abuses it may bring, I’m going to tell the truth.

We have destroyed their two most cherished institutions: the family and the village. We have destroyed their land and their crops. … We have corrupted their women and children and killed their men.

We must stand up and say, “I’m black and I’m beautiful,” and this self-affirmation is the black man’s need, made compelling by the white man’s crimes against him.

Quoting MLK
God damn that was an awesome post!
Get a room, boys.

Wrong answer there son.

If you had anything you would use it.

Once AGAIN --- nobody with a political party ever created either KKK. Would you like me to cut and paste where I schooled your sorry ass on this same mythology only last week, or would you prefer I cut and paste where I schooled your sorry ass on this same myth three, four, five years ago -- yet here you come with the same discredited spiel expecting different results?

The rest of your blanket statement fallacies are in tatters. No political party 'supported slavery' -- it was a contentious and divisive issue within and without every party that existed when it did. No party passed Jim Crow laws --- local politics did that. And the CRA filibuster was broken by Humphrey and Mansfield with support from Dirksen and LBJ --- again, not a "party" thing but a regional thing.

I know it makes the world easier in the intellectually-arrested mind of a six-year-old to paint everything in a nice simplistic false dichotomy of two colors but this planet simply does not work that way. Never has and never will. So you might as well grow up out of this goofy shit because nobody but nobody is buying it.
You've schooled nobody ever, and saying so does not make it a reality. You split hairs. The Democratic Party did not officially create the KKK, I didn't say they did. I said Democrats did. Their purpose was to intimidate Republicans (you know, the ones who ended slavery). Did you think they were Republicans?
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
:laughing0301:

Once again tailfin-boi splunks around in the swamp of his own ignorance, the Magic Land of Dichotomy where every living being is either a "Democrat" or a "Republican".

Once again, Fin-Boi --- this has gotta be a dozen-and-a-half times now:
  1. James Crowe
  2. Calvin Jones
  3. John B. Kennedy
  4. John Lester
  5. Frank O. McCord
  6. Richard Reed
--- the six young soldiers who originally founded the Klan in 1865. Go find me a political affiliation for ANY of them. In a time and place where political parties didn't even exist.

Or does that make your Magic Dichotomy Fantasyland cry? Tennessee was not part of the United States in 1865; it was most recently part of the CSA ... which had no political parties. But go ahead ---- show me where any of these six twentysomething war vets ventured out to the US to join a political party.

Give up? How 'bout you try this one:

--- the con artist / salesman / defrocked minister who conjured up a reiteration of the Klan in 1915, four-plus decades after the original one dried up, in order to make money off memberships by making the Klan pictured in "Birth of a Nation" into a real thing.

You know, the Klan that spread coast-to-coast into millions of memberships, got a Democratic governor removed in Oklahoma, got Republican governors elected in Colorado, Indiana, Kansas and Maine, plus a Republican Senator in Colorado....? Oh and by the way your own state as well -- not just the city council of Anaheim but the Republican governor elected in 1922.....

You know, the Klan that endorsed Calvin Coolidge because he was the only major candidate who didn't denounce them? And then not only endorsed Hoover but ran a vicious national smear campaign against the Democrat Al Smith because he was a Catholic?

You know, the Klan that opposed and railed against Catholics, blacks, Mexicans, Jews, immigrants in general and labor unions, all of which were and are Democratic Party constituent groups?

Now why would a "Democratic Party operation" be opposing its own candidates?
Huh Fin-boi?

Got a political party affiliation for Colonel Joe? No I can't find one either.

You remember Colonel Joe? The Klan founder who pointedly described it as a benevolent, patriotic, non-political organization so he could go tax-free in his state charter? The charter that was revoked by Governor Ellis Arnall --- a Democrat?

Watcha got, Finny?

Have a seat when your butt stops hurtin'. I did warn ya.
I like how you post a bunch of nothing and claim victory. You've proven nothing, not one damn thing. But you might want to try this one, gas bag.

Nathan Bedford Forrest - Wikipedia

Or this one.

1868 Democratic National Convention - Wikipedia The first paragraph says it all, shitwad. Go ahead, deny the KKK did not represent the interests of the Democratic Party.

Neither Forrest, nor a political convention of 1868 or any other year, had jack cheese to do with founding the Klan. I need no primer on Forrest. He was elected in absentia to be its CEO in an attempt to clean up its image, already tarnished by violence. Citing exactly that dynamic his first (and only) order in that position was to disband the organization and order its effects and paraphernalia destroyed. Your second link mentions nothing about the Klan at all.

Meanwhile you were, again, in keeping with the tradition of the last six years, completely unable to find any trace of political affiliation for any of the actual Klan founders, Crowe, Jones, Kennedy, Lester, McCord, Reed or Simmons. Which we all knew you would fail to do since you've had six years to do it and have come up with absolute bupkis.
Stop ducking, pussy. This isn't just about the founding of the Klan, stupid fuck. It's about the history of racism in the Democratic Party. I don't blame you for trying to divert attention from that first paragraph, it shows how full of shit you are. Be a man and own up to your party's racist roots you coward.

I figured you'd be back dumping the same shit. After all you haven't learned in the last six years.

Once AGAIN I responded to this, as it's my area of expertise. QUOTE:

It's right up there in the post I quoted. And it's repeated in another post (of yours). I proved you wrong and you can't handle it so you're gonna go "LA LA LA IS TOO" and get nowhere.

You were WRONG. And you don't have the balls to admit it.
In other words nothing has changed. You still believe you can create your own history however you'd like it to have gone, just by typing on a message board.

Grow up.

Quoting MLK

Quoting MLK
God damn that was an awesome post!
Get a room, boys.
Why should we get a room just because MLK was right?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm getting tired of welfare drawing white trash talking shit. I know what X stood for, he didn't like either party. He's the one who said blacks must control the politics of our communities. Maybe it's time you whites shut the fuck up trying to tell us what black leaders stood for. Your punk asses can't even explain what white leaders are saying and after 242 years, your asses can't even explain what the so-called white "founders" stood for.
Hey dumbass, I never said X was a Republican. I posted the video because you obviously don't know you're a chump. It's right there for you to hear but you pretend you don't hear it. Pride, I guess. The thing is, IM2, you know he's right, and you know you're the guy he's talking about in the video. You think success is measured by how much payback you can get from Whitey. No need to get a job or pursue a career when you can make Whitey support you. Democrats understand you all too well and they've exploited your hate and nurtured it. It shows in your posts.

If this was 1964 maybe you'd make sense. Learn to read idiot. I said X didn't like either party not that he was a member of one. You really need to quit making dumb ass assumptions. If you republicans offered anything but racism you would not be trying so hard every day to tell me about democrats in 1964.

Wrong answer there son.

I didn't need anything. No need to waste a lot of time on a dumb ass.

Quoting MLK

Quoting MLK
Just a little dose of reality. MLK was a whore monger and liked to beat up prostitutes, according to his partner in the civil rights movement Ralph Abernathy.

Reality check: LOL! One minute people like you are quoting the only words you know about King trying to tell us to be like your version of him, the next you try this. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You still believe you can create your own history however you'd like it to have gone, just by typing on a message board.
I'm the only one here who has actually posted historic facts. YOU are the one who makes the claims with nothing to back them up. But keep telling us how you "schooled" me. Unfortunately for you, it's all empty bullshit, just you stroking yourself while you fantasize about being an "expert" on the subject (which you are not).

If this was 1964 maybe you'd make sense. Learn to read idiot. I said X didn't like either party not that he was a member of one. You really need to quit making dumb ass assumptions. If you republicans offered anything but racism you would not be trying so hard every day to tell me about democrats in 1964.
Again, stupid, I didn't say X was a Democrat or a Republican but for some reason that seems to be the only thing you can think of to say in response to what he said about the party you kneel to.

Wrong answer there son.

Yet you keep responding to my posts but not with any substance, only to say "you're wrong, you're wrong". You don't have shit, buddy. Nada. You don't know your history but you think you're qualified to discuss it. Now you can go stick your head back in the sand, idiot.

Quoting MLK

Quoting MLK

Reality check: LOL! One minute people like you are quoting the only words you know about King trying to tell us to be like your version of him, the next you try this. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
It's not MY version of him, it's Ralph Abernathy's version of him. Are you calling MLKs best friend and partner in the civil rights movement a liar?

Again, stupid, I didn't say X was a Democrat or a Republican but for some reason that seems to be the only thing you can think of to say in response to what he said about the party you kneel to.

Again stupid that's EXACTLY what you said, and that's your post I quoted. The only thing is you didn't know who "X" was --- even though I've been giving you their names for six years. YOU LOSE.

And again I don't have a "party". What I do have is "actual history books".

Wrong answer there son.

Yet you keep responding to my posts but not with any substance, only to say "you're wrong, you're wrong". You don't have shit, buddy. Nada. You don't know your history but you think you're qualified to discuss it. Now you can go stick your head back in the sand, idiot.
You are wrong. Youre just too stupid to know just how wrong you are.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Quoting MLK

Quoting MLK

It's not MY version of him, it's Ralph Abernathy's version of him. Are you calling MLKs best friend and partner in the civil rights movement a liar?

Yes I am calling him a liar. He is also a sell out. How come not one person supports his claims?

• Thanks

This is 2018 and when we blacks bring up shit whites have done we are told to stop living in the past. So stop living in the past.

Forum List

Back