Vivek Ramaswamy is afraid of young voters

That's right, you get to vote for who you want, and so do I, I get to vote for who you want too. Stupid fuck.

And you're wrong again, I support DeSantis, not Trump. But Trump is a lot closer to libertarian than your boy, boy. And at least he's on our side, not like Crocked Joe
Wow, DeSantis, the man child. Honestly, that says more about you than it does him.

Wow, DeSantis, the man child. Honestly, that says more about you than it does him.

Damn, I forgot to ask your permission before I decided to support DeSantis. Now the Marxist doesn't like him and I'm screwed.

Oh, wait, sorry, I don't give a shit. But thanks, commie!

I support DeSantis, not Trump.
You supported Trump the entire four years he was POTUS.

A REAL libertarian could never support DeSantis, who uses government power to go after private business. Meatball Ron is further away from libertarian ideals and values and principles than Joe Biden is. Hell, he's further than AOC or Bernie Sanders are! They've never threatened government retaliation against a company because they disagreed with them politically.

You're a complete phony.

You supported Trump the entire four years he was POTUS.

A REAL libertarian could never support DeSantis, who uses government power to go after private business. Meatball Ron is further away from libertarian ideals and values and principles than Joe Biden is. Hell, he's further than AOC or Bernie Sanders are! They've never threatened government retaliation against a company because they disagreed with them politically.

You're a complete phony.

LOL, I always like Marxists explaining to me what a "real" libertarian" would do. Funny stuff.

So your only argument is I supported Trump over Democrat Marxists. You have nothing. The majority of libertarians are in the Republican party. The Libertarian party is not the standard of libertarian, it's only one implementation of it. And they can't win, so we can throw our vote away or vote for the lesser evil. The only libertarian who supports Democrats is dblack . You have nothing.

But again, a Marxist lecturing me on what a "real libertarian" thinks. That's funny shit

{...}
A chart showing most Indians see women and men as equally good political leaders
Yet, in domestic settings, Indians tend to say men should have more prominent roles than women. About nine-in-ten Indians agree with the notion that a wife must always obey her husband, including nearly two-thirds who completely agree with this sentiment. Indian women are only slightly less likely than Indian men to say they completely agree that wives should always obey their husbands (61% vs. 67%)
-------------
I believe ^that explains much about Viveek Ramassmashy.

Last edited:

He just asked why, he didn't bash it, so your argument makes no sense. He just asked why, it's a reasonable question.

And I really like him, but his lack of experience is why he's not on my short list. He's going to give Ukraine to Russia, Taiwan to China and Israel to the Arabs? Despite my love of his domestic policy, he needs to learn a bit more about the world before running as a serious candidate. Not defending ourselves is way more expensive than defending ourselves.

If he had slammed running without experience you'd have a point, but he didn't and you don't. And you'd suddenly get that if he were a Democrat.

Democrat = liar = hypocrite, always

The guy's a fraud.

1693542684360.png

{...}
A chart showing most Indians see women and men as equally good political leaders
Yet, in domestic settings, Indians tend to say men should have more prominent roles than women. About nine-in-ten Indians agree with the notion that a wife must always obey her husband, including nearly two-thirds who completely agree with this sentiment. Indian women are only slightly less likely than Indian men to say they completely agree that wives should always obey their husbands (61% vs. 67%)
-------------
I believe ^that explains much about Viveek Ramassmashy.
That's pretty much in line with conservative thinking.

Is it?
That's pretty much in line with conservative thinking.
Yes and no. They're generally much worse:
Indians among most likely to completely agree that men should sometimes receive job preference
Four-in-ten Indians say marriage with traditional gender roles is more satisfyingThese attitudes, combined with a scarcity of jobs, may be one reason why India has one of the lowest female labor force participation rates in the world (21% vs. 53% global median), according to 2019 United Nations (UN) data. India’s male labor force participation rate is much higher (76%), and this within-country discrepancy contributes to India’s low ranking on the UN Gender Inequality Index (123rd out of 162 ranked countries).

Vivek is a complete fraud.

No wonder Trumpers love him.

Mehdi destroys him.

Forum List

Back