Cross-Dressers Be Crazy

Wow. That is an impressive stretch.

But no, mistreating people simply because of how they dress is beneath us.
I don't think it's that simple. How someone dresses isn't the only problem here.
There's a lot of guys that don't look like a woman and they want to dress like one, and it sticks out like a sore thumb.
So people are going to reject them.
This is what sometimes causes insanity.
Fear of rejection.

And it was all legal, too, under his govt. Winterborn thinks being 'legal' is a point or something.

In this case, it is certainly a point.

Do you really want to allow the gov't to arrest people for wearing clothes designed for the opposite gender?

I don't want to wear drag. But those who do are free to leave their homes dressed as they please (as long as there is no obscenity involved).

So it's just a compulsion for you that you can't resist. Okay. Still, keep it your own burden at home. Children don't need to see your mental illness.

Last edited:
And if there is anyone planning to do it again, find them and bust them when you can convict them.

But because one trannie murdered kids and teachers, you cannot convict and punish every trannie in the world.
What punishment did the OP said there should be? Didn’t see one, and neither did you.

🤦‍♂️

Drama much?

I turned my kid into an intelligent being capable of making their own decisions and able to support themselves. You just violated TOS, congratulations.

You brought your kid up as some example yourself in a thread on sicko trannies, so go snivel; we all know which mods you will snivel to. None of us care.

I don't want to wear drag. But those who do are free to leave their homes dressed as they please (as long as there is no obscenity involved).
I have no issues with dressing like a woman. Blowing away children and teaching children in schools about blow jobs and anal sex is out of line.

So it's just a compulsion for you that you can't resist. Okay. Still, keep it your own burden at home. Children don't need to see your mental illness.

I am sure it is important for you to paint me as a cross-dresser. I am not. Those who are, can wear what they want and go where they want.

But if you want to make sure no children see people with mental illness, you will need lots more vacancies in mental hospitals.

I am sure it is important for you to paint me as a cross-dresser. I am not. Those who are, can wear what they want and go where they want.

But if you want to make sure no children see people with mental illness, you will need lots more vacancies in mental hospitals.
Of course they can, and face the ridicule they deserve.

Canceling those that object to this is beyond absurd

Forum List

Back