Vivek Ramaswamy doesn't want you to know he got a bigger SOROS Check, than BLM and ANTIFA Peeps: Running Against The Biden Family

May 4, 2022
I'm beginning to like this candidate more and more. He can replace both MTG and George Sanros as a MAGA favorite. Asking tough questions, and demanding Americans get the truth. When confronted with real Truths, he replies "You're wasting your time on Childish details."

mtg camp marines.jpg

Is this more smoke being blown up the collective arse?

santos gobble 2.jpg

He says he's challenged Democrats and Republicans alike to release 20 years of tax returns -- including the Biden family. The Biden family? Democrats and Republicans alike, including the Biden Family? They're running for office? :auiqs.jpg:

VR: "I didn't say I didn't have the money, I said I had a lot less money than I have now."

actual quote: "When I didn't have the money."

I'm beginning to like this candidate more and more. He can replace both MTG and George Sanros as a MAGA favorite. Asking tough questions, and demanding Americans get the truth. When confronted with real Truths, he replies "You're wasting your time on Childish details."

View attachment 827922

View attachment 827923

He says he's challenged Democrats and Republicans alike to release 20 years of tax returns -- including the Biden family. The Biden family? Democrats and Republicans alike, including the Biden Family? They're running for office? :auiqs.jpg:

VR: "I didn't say I didn't have the money, I said I had a lot less money than I have now."

It's so funny....a Soros funded journalist accusing a Soros funded politician of taking Soros money.

And a MAGA favorite calling questions into his truthfulness, "wasting your time on Childish details." :auiqs.jpg:
If I mention that I don't trust Vivek.....they'll accuse me of racism.

One reading of his history will tell you what he stands for and where he's headed.

First red-flag is Harvard.
Harvard specializes in creating leftist idiots who think they're smarter than everyone else.
Real conservatives find it difficult get acceptance letters from Harvard.

• Banned
Hmmm, must be election season, the democrats are looking for their usual targets and digging up the mud again.
Actually VR released his own taxes, and now regrets it.

Like Trump and other out-of-touch rich guys, VR doesn't see anything wrong with his taking advantage of things and then lying about it

• Banned

One reading of his history will tell you what he stands for and where he's headed.

Harvard specializes in creating leftist idiots who think they're smarter than everyone else.
Many of the biggest *cons came out of Harvard.

*cons -- multiple meanings

:auiqs.jpg: quotes:

Stephen K. Bannon, Jared C. Kushner ’03, Wilbur L. Ross, Jr., Michael R. Pompeo, Elaine Chao, R. Alexander Acosta ’90, Rod J. Rosenstein, Anthony Scaramucci, Kayleigh M. McEnany. Those are just the names you’ve heard.

There is also Rachel L. Brand, Sarah I. Flores, Jeffrey A. Rosen, Stacy Cline Amin, John F. Bash III ’03, Ann M. Donaldson, Gregory G. Katsas, Michael H. McGinley, Schuyler J. Schouten, Zina G. Bash ’04, Avrahm Berkowitz, Kenneth I. Juster ’76, Gilbert B. Kaplan ’73, and Henry J. Kerner.

:auiqs.jpg: quotes:

Stephen K. Bannon, Jared C. Kushner ’03, Wilbur L. Ross, Jr., Michael R. Pompeo, Elaine Chao, R. Alexander Acosta ’90, Rod J. Rosenstein, Anthony Scaramucci, Kayleigh M. McEnany. Those are just the names you’ve heard.

There is also Rachel L. Brand, Sarah I. Flores, Jeffrey A. Rosen, Stacy Cline Amin, John F. Bash III ’03, Ann M. Donaldson, Gregory G. Katsas, Michael H. McGinley, Schuyler J. Schouten, Zina G. Bash ’04, Avrahm Berkowitz, Kenneth I. Juster ’76, Gilbert B. Kaplan ’73, and Henry J. Kerner.

Haven't you been paying attention, bubba?

Trump's own administration was filled with spies.

Why do you think every phone call he made was in the news within minutes?

Haven't you been paying attention, bubba?

Trump's own administration was filled with spies.

Why do you think every phone call he made was in the news within minutes?
Spies? So he's a big old fool, easily duped?

"My father values talent. He recognizes real knowledge and skill when he finds it. He is color blind and gender neutral. He hires the best person for the job, period."

"Donald Trump, who said he only hired the best people, was thoroughly asked why so many key players of his administration do not want him to be president again" - by Bret Baier another anti Trump spy?

5 stages Trump WH staff employ 2.jpg

Actually VR released his own taxes, and now regrets it.

Like Trump and other out-of-touch rich guys, VR doesn't see anything wrong with his taking advantage of things and then lying about it
Hey, politicians lying about themselves is no big deal. You know that, right? I mean, there's a loooong list of lies coming out of the white house about this resident right now.

View attachment 827922

View attachment 827923

Well, I thought your cult didn't believe in Soros.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Spies? So he's a big old fool, easily duped?

"My father values talent. He recognizes real knowledge and skill when he finds it. He is color blind and gender neutral. He hires the best person for the job, period."

"Donald Trump, who said he only hired the best people, was thoroughly asked why so many key players of his administration do not want him to be president again" - by Bret Baier another anti Trump spy?

View attachment 827935
I think Trump learned the hard way, as most new presidents do, that there are backstabbers in every administration.
The difference is that this is the first time that the previous administration set out to torpedo the incoming administration by putting moles in the FBI, CIA, NSA, and every other 3 letter word. Obama was a communist, and he made sure that Trump would walk into a buzzsaw from day one. Trump spent most of his first 3 years trying to figure out who he could trust. He had an administration to run, but everyone who was recommended to him turned out to be a spy or a Nevertrumper working with the Deep State.
If that sort of thing happened under Obama or Hillary they'd end up drowning or committing suicide by putting two bullets in the back of their heads.

I think Trump learned the hard way, as most new presidents do, that there are backstabbers in every administration.
The difference is that this is the first time that the previous administration set out to torpedo the incoming administration by putting moles in the FBI, CIA, NSA, and every other 3 letter word. Obama was a communist, and he made sure that Trump would walk into a buzzsaw from day one. Trump spent most of his first 3 years trying to figure out who he could trust. He had an administration to run, but everyone who was recommended to him turned out to be a spy or a Nevertrumper working with the Deep State.
If that sort of thing happened under Obama or Hillary they'd end up drowning or committing suicide by putting two bullets in the back of their heads.
The guy's a self-professed Stable Genius.

No one put in any moles. Trump went in looking to make the Executive into a Family run business.

One reporter called it “the most exquisitely awkward public event I’ve ever seen.”

Hey, politicians lying about themselves is no big deal. You know that, right? I mean, there's a loooong list of lies coming out of the white house about this resident right now.
Okie Dokie

Trump lies more than a Persian rug

He's in a league of his own and --

The guy's a self-professed Stable Genius.

No one put in any moles. Trump went in looking to make the Executive into a Family run business.

One reporter called it “the most exquisitely awkward public event I’ve ever seen.”

Yes....when you sit there surrounded by traitors, of course it's going to be awkward.

Most of those people were insiders who feel entitled.
They're all swelled heads who feel they all should be president, but they don't have the personality it takes to get elected. They're jealous.

Trump has a narcissistic personality, but he's a good person. We can't say the same about that peter-pumper Obama or that child-molesting prick Biden.

Forum List

Back