JFK Bombshell: Secret Service agent breaks silence with claim that blows up the 'magic bullet' theory and suggests there WAS more than one shooter

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What the article doesn't say is was it the same caliber bullet fired from Oswald's manlicher rifle?

It's always been pretty silly that anyone would believe in a magic bullet that changes directions, not being re-directed by any bones. Arlen Specter was always a POS.

It's always been a conspiracy, whether it was the CIA (most likely), the Soviets, the Cubans, or the Mafia.

What the article doesn't say is was it the same caliber bullet fired from Oswald's manlicher rifle?

A claim is just a claim. To blow something up requires evidence.

~~~~~~
Disagree.... Lee Oswald was the patsy.
Update!

JFK Assassination Witness Breaks 60-Year Silence and Blows Up Key Government Claim Regarding the President’s Death – Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Responds​

Gee, yet another book coming on JFK .... lol

Well, it's time I finally confessed. I shot JFK. I was actually the third shooter, there were actually four. The other three were Don Rickles, Buckwheat, and Connie Francis. Makes perfect sense if you think about it and consider all the evidence.

It wasnt a magic bullet. The jump seats in the car were positioned in such a way that the backseat riders ie Kennedy were not sitting directly behind the front seat passengers, making it a straight shot from the depository window through kennedy, and then hitting Connelly.

My personal belief is that since one bullet passed through two people and the other bullet exploded upon impact into kennedys skull, two different bullet types were used and therefore 2 different guns. I think Oswald got off 2 shots which is reasonable within under 6 seconds from an above average marksman. One hit the pavement the other was the first strike.

The exploding bullet ie kill shot came from Secret Service in a car behind Kennedys and was an accident. But of course that was all covered up ie there were multiple people in the cars that reported smelling gunpowder and that definitely did not waft down from the 6th floor in a matter of seconds.

Probably the most plausible theory I've heard so far from some movie doc I saw a few weeks ago. But who knows.

Of course I have no knowledge of what happen on that day.

However, there is a substantial amount of credible evidence that suggest that JFK was accidentally killed by a SS agent.

No doubt Oswald put bullets into JFK. However, they may not have been fatal.

The evidence suggest that the bullet that went into head, that killed him, came from behind and was a .223.

The trailing vehicle had agents and one of them had an AR-15, which was a new firearm that nobody had much training with. The conjecture is that there was an accidental discharge in the chaos following the shooting and that was the fatal shot to Kennedy's head that killed him.

If that was the case we know that the Secret Service would never admit it because that would be disastrous to their reputation. It would also explain why all the records have not been released.

Menninger is part of a small but vocal group of theorists who hold that after Lee Harvey Oswald rattled off multiple shots at the motorcade carrying Kennedy past the Texas School Book Depository, a Secret Service agent riding in a car immediately behind the presidential limousine grabbed his Colt AR-15 high-velocity rifle to return fire.

But when his car stopped suddenly, the theory holds, Agent George Hickey lost his balance and accidentally discharged his weapon, sending a .223-caliber round rocketing into Kennedy's head — the wound that later killed the 35th president.

"It was entirely accidental," Menninger said. "Unfortunately, fate intervened as this agent was attempting to do his job."

Of course I have no knowledge of what happen on that day.

However, there is a substantial amount of credible evidence that suggest that JFK was accidentally killed by a SS agent.

No doubt Oswald put bullets into JFK. However, they may not have been fatal.

The evidence suggest that the bullet that went into head, that killed him, came from behind and was a .223.

The trailing vehicle had agents and one of them had an AR-15, which was a new firearm that nobody had much training with. The conjecture is that there was an accidental discharge in the chaos following the shooting and that was the fatal shot to Kennedy's head that killed him.

If that was the case we know that the Secret Service would never admit it because that would be disastrous to their reputation. It would also explain why all the records have not been released.

Menninger is part of a small but vocal group of theorists who hold that after Lee Harvey Oswald rattled off multiple shots at the motorcade carrying Kennedy past the Texas School Book Depository, a Secret Service agent riding in a car immediately behind the presidential limousine grabbed his Colt AR-15 high-velocity rifle to return fire.

But when his car stopped suddenly, the theory holds, Agent George Hickey lost his balance and accidentally discharged his weapon, sending a .223-caliber round rocketing into Kennedy's head — the wound that later killed the 35th president.

"It was entirely accidental," Menninger said. "Unfortunately, fate intervened as this agent was attempting to do his job."
And no one got this on camera? :rolleyes-41:

And no one got this on camera? :rolleyes-41:
There is a huge difference in video technology from 1963 to 2023. Today, even the so called UFO'S are still grainy with all of the massive gains. To me, the route change with the two turns is questionable and was not needed.

Forum List

Back