Vivek Ramaswamy.After All This Time,Has Barely Budged In Polling.Yet,Been Gloating About Winning,Leaving The Presidential Office In 2033.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Maybe about 95% of those polled just do not vision Vivek as President? We have all seen him in many intereviews,he seems to have the same general/prepared script ready for any interview. One of the more humorous ones is when he speaks of when he started at 0.0% in the polls, and where he was at this point. Yah, about four or five percent. And here we are, a few months later, Vivek is still hovering at four or five percent. It would be interesting to see his reaction to his current polling situation if and when any cable host asks Vivek on a live interview, something like, "Vivek, you have been running for President for {fill in the number} months, and yet, you can't seem to get passed around five percent in the polls". Why not?

Maybe about 95% of those polled just do not vision Vivek as President? We have all seen him in many intereviews,he seems to have the same general/prepared script ready for any interview. One of the more humorous ones is when he speaks of when he started at 0.0% in the polls, and where he was at this point. Yah, about four or five percent. And here we are, a few months later, Vivek is still hovering at four or five percent. It would be interesting to see his reaction to his current polling situation if and when any cable host asks Vivek on a live interview, something like, "Vivek, you have been running for President for {fill in the number} months, and yet, you can't seem to get passed around five percent in the polls". Why not?
I`ve never heard this guy say anything without using the word "woke" a half dozen times. He`s against it, btw.

The problem republicans are having in trying to compete with TRUMP is none of them have been able to breakout, so they all feel justified to stay in the race.
The issue Ramaswamy needs to address is who he will staff his cabinet with?

I watched a British interview with him.

He seemed quite articulate and switched on.

With the Bible wrong side up. Blasphemy!

1699064651937.png

Forum List

Back